FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Getting started with clubs or events

Getting started with clubs or events

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *limshaven OP   Man 4 days ago

swords

Hi all just looking for some tips or info on any clubs or events I could maybe attend to get things started as finding it difficult to find a starting point with this type of scene thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 4 days ago

Carlisle usually

Look at the club reviews section to see what's near you and looks like a good place for what you want.

Head to the clubs events forum and find an event that appeals to you and looks suitable for newbies.

Ask to be on the guestlist. Let then know it's your first time.

Go expecting a less clothed social event where you might get to see other people play. Don't expect to be drowning in pussy immediately. Have fun.

By *apascouseMan 4 days ago

Liverpool

"Look at the club reviews section to see what's near you and looks like a good place for what you want.

Head to the clubs events forum and find an event that appeals to you and looks suitable for newbies.

Go expecting a less clothed social event where you might get to see other people play. Don't expect to be drowning in pussy immediately. Have fun."

I'd say expect nothing more than conversations, i took it as learning about the lifestyle and the people living it

swords

Cheers for the advice , and of course I’m not looking for instant fun want to get to know a few people build some connections and places before i get the kit off thanks again tho appreciate the respons

By *irty-pairCouple 4 days ago

South Essex

"Look at the club reviews section to see what's near you and looks like a good place for what you want.

Go expecting a less clothed social event where you might get to see other people play. Don't expect to be drowning in pussy immediately. Have fun."

Some great advice here.

When you’re there, be friendly and respectful and read the room (we’ve enjoyed meeting single guys, but it’s incredible how many overstep the mark). Also, make an effort - can’t tell you how many times guys (as singles or in couples) dress like they’re going down the pub. A shirt or suit goes a very, very long way.

And have fun!

swords

Of course Im all for respecting people and there space or boundaries, nothing worse than people over stepping and ruining It for the rest , and as for the clothing first impressions are a must thanks for your input

» Add a new message to this topic