FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single male face pic?

Single male face pic?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rmrs95 OP   Couple 4 days ago

Chester

In my opinion the only reasons for a single guy not to have a face pic on here is either that they are playing away or it's a fake account.

Am I being too suspicious?

Mr xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inochioMan 4 days ago

Derbyshire

"In my opinion the only reasons for a single guy not to have a face pic on here is either that they are playing away or it's a fake account.

Mr xx"

This is an overly simplistic view. If you mean face pics on the public gallery then its probably for the same reason that you dont have face pics on here.

By *andT2023Couple 4 days ago

in the middle

Too simplistic . Many reasons anyone on here doesnt want to display a face pic. Some prople have a need to maintain discretion for work etc.

Also many couples and single women do the same.

By *ellhungvweMan 4 days ago

Cheltenham

You don’t have a public face pic OP. I assume that’s for “discretion”?

I am happy to show a face pic when chatting but not on my profile.

By *atyric0nMan 4 days ago

Ipswich

"In my opinion the only reasons for a single guy not to have a face pic on here is either that they are playing away or it's a fake account.

Mr xx"

If jumping to conclusions was an Olympic discipline, you would have just made TeamGB. 😜

There's so many other legit reasons, here's a few off the top of my head:

-work/community/neighbours

-discretion

-privacy (it's still the fucking internet, after all)

-self image (people might be shy about their looks)

-a sense of "safety"

-conformism to the "majority" (most people here don't show their face publicly on their profile, whether they're legit or not)

I'm sure there's more, that others will point out.

And this is from a guy who often has a face pic for PP. 😇

By *eavy_cummer2023Man 4 days ago

London/Cambridge

A little too simplistic. I'm more than happy to share face pics through a message so I know who's peeking at me but prefer to leave them off my profile so not everyone can see them. Partly for work related reasons, partly because I don't want loads of ransoms having my photos

By *icolerobbieCouple 4 days ago

walsall

A man bashing thread, how quaint.

By *atyric0nMan 4 days ago

Ipswich

"A man bashing thread, how quaint. "

A true cryptid! Quick, call the Attenborough's! 😅

By *ames-77Man 4 days ago

milton keynes

Mr xx"

Why don't you face a face pic then

Chester

Ok so, this is why I asked am I being too suspicious?

Not a ' man bashing thread' at all!

This is a forum to have conversations not make nasty comments.

milton keynes

"Ok so, this is why I asked am I being too suspicious?

Not a ' man bashing thread' at all!

This is a forum to have conversations not make nasty comments.

"

Your reason for not having a face pic ?

By *lowupdollTV/TS 4 days ago

S. Herts

Anyone can choose whether to have a face pic or or not on their public profile pics. No one needs to justify that choice to anyone else.

Chester

Mr xx

Why don't you face a face pic then "

In my opinion couples in this lifestyle are frowned upon by the vannila hence why most couples on here ( including ourselves ) don't show faces ( on profile anyway )

From my experience knowing a few of my vannila single male friends are on here and treat it the same way as other dating sites I assumed single males would not have a problem showing there face on profile or by message.

This is the only reason I was suspicious but asked on here to find out if there are other reasons?

NOT TO HAVE A GO AT SINGLE MALES AT ALL!!

as we very much enjoy males in this lifestyle

By *exxyyDy11Man 4 days ago

North West

I'm deffo not fake, as my recent verifications can confirm. I choose not to have a face pic on my profile, as I like to be private mostly due to my job. However, if we have been talking and you want a face pic, I'm happy to provide one.

Chester

"Anyone can choose whether to have a face pic or or not on their public profile pics. No one needs to justify that choice to anyone else. "

Not asking for justification!

Just asking out of curiosity

Chester

"I'm deffo not fake, as my recent verifications can confirm. I choose not to have a face pic on my profile, as I like to be private mostly due to my job. However, if we have been talking and you want a face pic, I'm happy to provide one. "

Thankyou for your polite, informative answer

milton keynes

Mr xx

Why don't you face a face pic then

In my opinion couples in this lifestyle are frowned upon by the vannila hence why most couples on here ( including ourselves ) don't show faces ( on profile anyway )

From my experience knowing a few of my vannila single male friends are on here and treat it the same way as other dating sites I assumed single males would not have a problem showing there face on profile or by message.

This is the only reason I was suspicious but asked on here to find out if there are other reasons?

NOT TO HAVE A GO AT SINGLE MALES AT ALL!!

as we very much enjoy males in this lifestyle "

We're all on the same swinging site.. you have nothing to hide more than any single male has so if you expect to see face pics have them on your own profile

Chester

Mr xx

This is an overly simplistic view. If you mean face pics on the public gallery then its probably for the same reason that you dont have face pics on here.

"

Ok ty

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 4 days ago

Leeds

Or he just values his privacy and will send it via pm....just like the majority of us.

Mrs

By *hil most chillMan 4 days ago

London & Europe

Mr xx"

Yes. Not everyone wants their friends, family or employer to know they're on here.

By *exxyyDy11Man 4 days ago

North West

"I'm deffo not fake, as my recent verifications can confirm. I choose not to have a face pic on my profile, as I like to be private mostly due to my job. However, if we have been talking and you want a face pic, I'm happy to provide one.

Thankyou for your polite, informative answer "

You are very welcome mate

Chester

"A little too simplistic. I'm more than happy to share face pics through a message so I know who's peeking at me but prefer to leave them off my profile so not everyone can see them. Partly for work related reasons, partly because I don't want loads of ransoms having my photos "

Ok thankyou

Chester

Mr xx

Yes. Not everyone wants their friends, family or employer to know they're on here. "

Ok, thankyou ( didn't think about employers

Chester

Thankyou to those who gave informative answers to my honest question rather than being assuming and nasty.

Already realised I am too suspicious

By *end1Man 4 days ago

southend on sea

I have a face picture as main profile picture so anyone that likes the look of my profile knows what I look like from the start........... hence no messages haha. Happy Sunday everyone 😊

By *rhugesMan 4 days ago

Cardiff

I work for an organization that would definitely frown upon putting my face pic in the public domain, but I would send a face pic privately

By *oshy-JoshMan 4 days ago

Surrey

Definitely many other reason why singles don't post face pic but verification should really help you see the person genuine

By *vaRose43Woman 4 days ago

Forest of Dean

Wow

I wouldnt expect anyone to show their face in a public gallery, no matter what gender they are.

If you mean they haven’t uploaded one to their private gallery so they can send if/when chatting to someone then that’s also up to them. It’s not someone I’d meet without establishing attraction first but each to their own.

milton keynes

"Wow

I wouldnt expect anyone to show their face in a public gallery, no matter what gender they are.

If you mean they haven’t uploaded one to their private gallery so they can send if/when chatting to someone then that’s also up to them. It’s not someone I’d meet without establishing attraction first but each to their own. "

Nicely said

Chester

"Thankyou to those who gave informative answers to my honest question rather than being assuming and nasty.

Already realised I am too suspicious "

By *marty300Man 4 days ago

Macclesfield

Mr xx"

I have dozens of face pictures but still got nothing

By *ellhungvweMan 4 days ago

Cheltenham

Mr xx

I have dozens of face pictures but still got nothing "

Try using someone else’s face - that might work out for you.

» Add a new message to this topic