FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Body confidence after significant weight loss

Body confidence after significant weight loss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omethingoranother OP   Man 6 days ago

near you

I have a friend who’ll be joining me for a club night. She has lost a significant amount of weight which is amazing but has left some loose skin and an apron. I’ve mentioned pools/hot tubs being present and she is keen but a bit self conscious to go nude. Obviously this doesn’t bother me in the slightest but the last thing I want to do is bring her into a situation that would make her uncomfortable. On the night of she’s not comfortable we will avoid it but I’d love to hear from anyone that has lost significant weight and has played at clubs or gone nude and what their experience has been.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ife NinjaMan 6 days ago

Dunfermline

In my experience, nobody really takes any notice. We're all lacking confidence in some shape or form, and a hot tub is a great place to chill out and get to know people. She'll be just fine

By *rafter69Man 6 days ago

upminster

Do what makes her feel comfortable and praise her galore for doing such an epic journey to loose that much weight!

By *carlettxWoman 6 days ago

Essex

"In my experience, nobody really takes any notice. We're all lacking confidence in some shape or form, and a hot tub is a great place to chill out and get to know people. She'll be just fine "

This ^^

I never get naked myself , just not comfortable enough

Plus if I’m honest , a sexy dress or lingerie looks way more sexy than full nudity

near you

"Do what makes her feel comfortable and praise her galore for doing such an epic journey to loose that much weight!"

Absolutely, we don’t get to meet that often so I’m really looking forward to seeing her and seeing her progress. The pics look incredible.

near you

"In my experience, nobody really takes any notice. We're all lacking confidence in some shape or form, and a hot tub is a great place to chill out and get to know people. She'll be just fine "

I’ve mentioned to her that there will be all different body sizes and I’m sure no one will bat an eyelid (in a bad way).

near you

"In my experience, nobody really takes any notice. We're all lacking confidence in some shape or form, and a hot tub is a great place to chill out and get to know people. She'll be just fine

This ^^

Plus if I’m honest , a sexy dress or lingerie looks way more sexy than full nudity "

We’re going out shopping for outfits during the day and will hopefully find something she likes.

By *ife NinjaMan 6 days ago

Dunfermline

"In my experience, nobody really takes any notice. We're all lacking confidence in some shape or form, and a hot tub is a great place to chill out and get to know people. She'll be just fine

I’ve mentioned to her that there will be all different body sizes and I’m sure no one will bat an eyelid (in a bad way)."

I'm potato shaped, and I get naked and in the tub pretty quickly

By *andPextraCouple 6 days ago

North West

Not in the same boat (weight loss) but like every woman known to mankind, I have my up and down days with body confidence.

As a a fella (albeit bless you for considering it) there is not a lot you can do about it other than be reassuring.

I’s suggest a pool/hot tub might be a step too far and some covering lingerie like a baby doll may be the best option in terms of allowing the lady to cover what she may dislike and accentuate what she does.

Good luck to you both

By *carlettxWoman 6 days ago

Essex

This ^^

Plus if I’m honest , a sexy dress or lingerie looks way more sexy than full nudity

We’re going out shopping for outfits during the day and will hopefully find something she likes."

And remember, the best clubs are the ones where all shores , sizes and ages are there to have a good night

That’s what makes the scene such a great place to be in

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 6 days ago

Carlisle usually

I have some loose skin from weight loss. I am forever self conscious about it and still don't go in the hot tub at clubs.

I'm fine being naked around my people, but the general public can be assholes, so I'll keep my less liked bits masked with suspender belts and fishnets at clubs 💜

By *adyluck..Woman 6 days ago

West Yorkshire

I’m up and down with my body weight loss and gain, scars etc but do find in club it’s giving me confidence to accept the curves we have. we are all shapes and sizes and is our story too so embrace it and sure be all unfounded fears.

near you

I’ve mentioned to her that there will be all different body sizes and I’m sure no one will bat an eyelid (in a bad way).

I'm potato shaped, and I get naked and in the tub pretty quickly "

Don’t know if it’s different for us blokes. I really couldn’t care less if someone doesn’t like what they see if I’m at a nudist place or club. It just doesn’t cross my mind. Used to be self conscious until I delved into this lifestyle

near you

"Not in the same boat (weight loss) but like every woman known to mankind, I have my up and down days with body confidence.

As a a fella (albeit bless you for considering it) there is not a lot you can do about it other than be reassuring.

I’s suggest a pool/hot tub might be a step too far and some covering lingerie like a baby doll may be the best option in terms of allowing the lady to cover what she may dislike and accentuate what she does.

Good luck to you both "

Thanks. Yeah we’ll see how it goes. I’ve said whatever she wants to do is absolutely fine. Her limits are mine

near you

"I have some loose skin from weight loss. I am forever self conscious about it and still don't go in the hot tub at clubs.

I'm fine being naked around my people, but the general public can be assholes, so I'll keep my less liked bits masked with suspender belts and fishnets at clubs 💜"

Thanks for the message. Has anyone ever said or done anything directly? My main fear is I don’t want her to have a bad experience

near you

This ^^

We’re going out shopping for outfits during the day and will hopefully find something she likes.

And remember, the best clubs are the ones where all shores , sizes and ages are there to have a good night

That’s what makes the scene such a great place to be in "

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 6 days ago

Carlisle usually

"I have some loose skin from weight loss. I am forever self conscious about it and still don't go in the hot tub at clubs.

I'm fine being naked around my people, but the general public can be assholes, so I'll keep my less liked bits masked with suspender belts and fishnets at clubs 💜

Thanks for the message. Has anyone ever said or done anything directly? My main fear is I don’t want her to have a bad experience "

Oh no, never. I'm just self conscious about it.

By *oastal_GentlemanMan 6 days ago

Great Yarmouth

I stopped drinking, I minimized my sugar intake, I started exercising.. running, weights, walking. And now I'm in the best shape I've been in for at least 10 years! And I feel fucking amazing!!

near you

Thanks for the message. Has anyone ever said or done anything directly? My main fear is I don’t want her to have a bad experience

Oh no, never. I'm just self conscious about it."

I get you. Well done on your weight loss by the way!

near you

"I stopped drinking, I minimized my sugar intake, I started exercising.. running, weights, walking. And now I'm in the best shape I've been in for at least 10 years! And I feel fucking amazing!!"

It’s great being active. I’m trying my best to get my backside moving at least 30mins every day. Sadly not in the ways I’d like to work up a sweat mostly but hey, should lead to some good things! Sugar is the real pain to avoid, it’s in everything…

» Add a new message to this topic