FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Partner being chatted up by other guys

Partner being chatted up by other guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oopnsquish OP   Couple 5 days ago

Bideford

My girlfriend gets a lot of attention from other guys while out in public, shopping etc. For some reason I find it quite exciting and different knowing what they say to her and the fact she turns them on..even though she’s not interested in them.

Anyone had similar experiences?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *shford_5Man 5 days ago

Ashford

As long as they aren't disrespectful when they're trying, and you trust her then it's an amazing thing. Better the woman everyone wants than one they wouldn't. And give lots of material for naughty chats with her

Bideford

"As long as they aren't disrespectful when they're trying, and you trust her then it's an amazing thing. Better the woman everyone wants than one they wouldn't. And give lots of material for naughty chats with her "

Oh hugely..trust is the biggest thing. Without it you don’t have a relationship or the idea of it isn’t nice at all

By *linky1Couple 5 days ago

Sittingbourne

Love it.

But my wife is normally totally unaware when guys chat her up she always assumes that they are just being friendly.

By *ee1967Man 5 days ago

watford

My ex was blonde huge tits

Always got chatted up

Loved it

Bideford

Just trying to work out why it’s a turn on

By *oastal_GentlemanMan 5 days ago

Great Yarmouth

"As long as they aren't disrespectful when they're trying, and you trust her then it's an amazing thing. Better the woman everyone wants than one they wouldn't. And give lots of material for naughty chats with her "

Definitely ALL about being respectful!

By *race_cpl6665Couple 5 days ago

Solihull

I love my wife being chatted up when she goes out with her girlfriends. I get her to tell me how many tried to get into her knickers. You can tell it turns her on as well as her knickers are usually wet!

By *M70Couple 5 days ago

fareham

"My girlfriend gets a lot of attention from other guys while out in public, shopping etc. For some reason I find it quite exciting and different knowing what they say to her and the fact she turns them on..even though she’s not interested in them.

Anyone had similar experiences?"

A definite turn on especially when she’s away for the weekend like this weekend and always gets offers . It is exciting!

By *iceButtSlimMan 5 days ago

Ipswich

I always enjoy hearing the stories from my wife about getting chatted up when out on the town of an evening. A lucky guy might even be invited back.

By *arb45Man 5 days ago

Derby

Not surprised. She is stunning

By *aramel.desiresMan 5 days ago

Walton.

"Just trying to work out why it’s a turn on "

I think it's a turn on Because you will be taking the hot woman home tonight.

By *b750Couple 5 days ago

Aberdeen

Turn on knowing she turns guy's on

By *yanslrMan 2 days ago

Edinburgh

Pm me

By *obyorksMan 2 days ago

Leeds

I would love a younger guy to chat up my wife on a night out.

By *ong for youMan 2 days ago

around

Always imagine mine getting chatted up on nights out. Would love her to pull and bring someone home

By *exciterMan 2 days ago

Stoke

Loved seeing mine chatted up by black guy at the bar at Hedonism. She just wearing a thin black slip ample cleavage on show just about covering her nipples no bra or panties and 5inch heels. I left them while I went to the loo and watched on with a stiff cock

By *reenlightcoupleCouple 2 days ago

Bedford

I love it when my wife gets chatted up to. Often she doesn’t realise either. I love it even better when it’s someone she works with

By *istersomethingtomeMan 2 days ago

Hitchin

Love, chatting wife's up, when they have that glint in their eye, knowing hubby is watching.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 2 days ago

wonderland.

"Love it.

But my wife is normally totally unaware when guys chat her up she always assumes that they are just being friendly."

haha

This is me... I didn't even realise Mr liked me for months

By *he SmithsCouple 2 days ago

East Devon & London

Mrs Smith usually meets potential guys from here solo for a daytime social and we both expect her to be chatted up.

The debrief later is often entertaining!

By *arried.man.for.kinkMan 2 days ago

NW

I was out a while ago for a few drinks with my wife. We bumped into a group of older guys who were all very flirty with her. One in particular took a shine to her though. He made it very clear that he fancied her and could barely keep his hands off her. It was very horny to see.

By *orthernman71Man 2 days ago

N

I do love chatting up a sexy wife

By *yeSureMan 2 days ago

Glasgow

Yip pretty much same experiences of her getting attention. And it is horny. But now got to the point that I wish she would take an interest

By *ondonlad_88Man 2 days ago

"My girlfriend gets a lot of attention from other guys while out in public, shopping etc. For some reason I find it quite exciting and different knowing what they say to her and the fact she turns them on..even though she’s not interested in them.

I would definitely be chatting her up

Anyone had similar experiences?"

By *erICorknowCouple 2 days ago

cork

I think it’s because it’s someone fancies someone your with and then think that she’s hot just like you do!

By *oupleSeducedCouple 2 days ago

Canterbury/Greenwich

My Mrs get chatted up all the time when we're out. Just this evening a young lad held the door open for her at the other end of the shop, just to cop a cheeky look at her lovely cleavage. When she walked through the door she said Thank you and he replied... Nooo thank you and gave her the biggest smile. Brilliant

By *moothdickMan 2 days ago

stoke

"I love my wife being chatted up when she goes out with her girlfriends. I get her to tell me how many tried to get into her knickers. You can tell it turns her on as well as her knickers are usually wet!"

I’d love chat her up and hopefully make her knickers wet, for when she comes home to you

» Add a new message to this topic