FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gauging interest in a vanilla scenario..

Gauging interest in a vanilla scenario..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eyeY OP   Couple 5 days ago

Nr Leicester

Hands up a bit of a read, but..

It's been a long held fantasy of ours to meet a a couple or single in vanilla life and have it progress..

D is incredible at meeting and engaging with people in any situation, last week we were at a spa and he initiated chats with 3 attractive couples.

Our question is to any who've managed to end up playing in this exciting dynamic, ie what you thought was the turning point and if you consciously lead the conversation..

How do you guage the potential, these days it seems there are 'naughty throw away comments' in regular flirty conversations like..

"The more the merrier"

"Not cheating if he/she watches"

Etcetera..

We'd be eternally grateful!! 😈😜

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Nr Leicester

Damn! 🤣

By *enrietteandSamCouple 5 days ago

Staffordshire

This is exactly what brought us into the lifestyle and up until around our 30’s we only met this way.

It used to just happen for us with singles, (mostly women) we’d get chatting when out on the town and then things would progress from there.

Henriette has this eye for potential and being so bubbly, flirty and cute seems to silently give off our vibe quite clearly.

I think we’d love to meet a couple this way but it’s much more complicated, not impossible though.

Maybe you could set it up and play it out that way with a fab couple? Like a role play type thing

By *otwifeHusband888Couple 5 days ago

Within touching distance

Yeah this would be a great scenario, we would love to develop something like that.

By *ark n kimCouple 5 days ago

Durham

Yep definitely something that interests us.

By *quirtyndirty!Couple 5 days ago

Nottingham

Was on holiday a few years ago, just chatting to a couple at the hotel bar, we started talking about the local nudist beach and whether we could have any fun on it , this led on to a steamy sexual conversation. Later that night we went back to their room, fabulous night.

Think the potential abroad is easier

Nr Leicester

Not just us then.. 😈 Not surprised but it's we'll keep pursuing the dream.. 😉 x

By *hisismeXXXMan 2 days ago

Welsh Wales

With my ex wife, we were ‘pulled’ by a lovely couple in Swansea on a night out once, just got chatting in a club, everyone getting on well, girls dancing etc, invited us back to theirs after to keep the party going, where they ‘revealed’ they were swingers and really attracted to us - and we surprised them by saying we were the same.

Became great friends.

In terms of single guys, we would often go clubbing when staying away from home, either overnight or on holiday, and the wife would like to dance so would hit the dance floor while I sat on the side watching her dance. Inevitably she would attract male attention and she would enjoy flirting, kissing etc, and if all going well would head over my way and casually drop in ‘this is my husband’.

Some would freak out, some would go with it, and we’d often take a guy back to the hotel.

Holiday hotels/bars, waiters and bar staff can be a fruitful hunting ground also…

By *lowhands7Man 2 days ago

South Leicestershire / Burton on Trent

Clearly the choice of location might well increase your chances of this as described above.

I have met two couples over the years where one of the couple had a similar thing in mind and wanted to "stage" this by contacting me to arrange a meet in a pub with the other half not knowing. Both led to brilliant evenings, with one of them leading to fun on the evening and another leading to fun weeks down the line.

» Add a new message to this topic