FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Funniest sex stories

Funniest sex stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasure82 OP   Man 7 days ago

hitchin/ portsmouth

Post your funniest sex stories, no limits. Let’s just have a laugh on this Friday afternoon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple 7 days ago

Midlands

Many years ago we walked along the canal, found a quiet spot and went behind the trees for some fun. When we'd finished we were walking from inbetween the trees when someone walked past with their dog. So we suddenly became tree experts inspecting the leaves and branches

hitchin/ portsmouth

[Removed by poster at 13/09/24 22:20:44]

hitchin/ portsmouth

"Many years ago we walked along the canal, found a quiet spot and went behind the trees for some fun. When we'd finished we were walking from inbetween the trees when someone walked past with their dog. So we suddenly became tree experts inspecting the leaves and branches "

Or just admiring the female squirrel and her nuts lol

By *inkylipsWoman 7 days ago

Debauchery

With an ex I made him put a creme egg up his bum before we went to a friends party. It was hilarious watching him squirm trying to keep it all in. Was it sexual you may ask yes it was

By *ilver_foxxx69Man 7 days ago

Falkirk

My ex was on top and as she was riding I started to spank her. She told me to do it harder and unfortunately I misjudged and managed to painfully spank my own testicle and proceeded to launch her off and assume the fetal position

By *exycarlashane181Couple 6 days ago

Leamington Spa

"Post your funniest sex stories, no limits. Let’s just have a laugh on this Friday afternoon"

I've got a cracker but it's not mine it was what a friend told me... Her mum was about to come into her bedroom whilst her and her boyfriend where having sex.. So she hid under the bed and he jumped out of bed naked and opened her bedside drawer and shut his cock in it... 😂🤣😂

» Add a new message to this topic