FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Advise required London swingers club

Advise required London swingers club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illiam26 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Craigavon

Me and and recent girlfriend are heading to London in Jan for her birthday and we spoke about heading to a swingers club but haven't been to one before any advise please ..... message me thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingerella About TownWoman 2 weeks ago

Central London

In Central London you basically have three

Rios - spa based, very mixed

OP4F - prides itself on being friendly

Le B - prides itself on being unfriendly

Plus a bunch of parties, kink events etc. which are possibly worth checking out but very date dependent.

By *illiam26 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Craigavon

Thanks very much xx

By *illiam26 OP   Man 1 week ago

Craigavon

Just another question is it ok to just watch in the clubs and how do u go about getting in xx

By *3xyCoupleCouple 1 week ago

swingers town

"Me and and recent girlfriend are heading to London in Jan for her birthday and we spoke about heading to a swingers club but haven't been to one before any advise please ..... message me thanks "

Ourplace4fun especially as it’s your first time. No pressure to play.

Just confirm with them as sometimes they close for Jan.

By *ittynzWoman 1 week ago

Richmond

It depends on what your looking for

Our place for Fun north London super friendly small and no private rooms, but amazing stuff and friendly people , byo

La Boudoir central London , very posh and rather expensive, some people says not so friendly but when I’ve been everyone’s been super friendly, lots rooms private and public, bar

Hellfore club south London , not massive club but lots private rooms , bring your own lchcol, every one super friend and great in dungeon night if you want to get involved or watch,

Krestels(day) ab fans (evening) has a pool and hot tubs which is nice , pool table, cinema and dance area , private and public rooms , bar

You don’t have to get involved with anything you don’t want to. You can wander around look in windows to rooms that aren’t fully private, just chat have a drink and get your bearings, if your excited go to private room together or invite someone to join you if that’s what you want,

Hope you both have amazing time where ever you go x

There are more in and around London but these are ones I’ve been to.

Some you need memeberships for some you don’t.

Each and everyone one has positive and negatives and can depend on crowd on the night x good luck and happy swinging x

By *ork112Man 2 days ago

city

Ah was just going to post this topic lol as me and a female friend are heading over to London and she would like to experience the clubs just social and see how things go then so this info helps alot looking forward to it now

By *irty-pairCouple 2 days ago

South Essex

Our first club was Hellfire. It’s often pretty quiet, but can be fun (we particularly enjoy the dungeon and dogging car). Our recommendation would be AbFabs/Kestrels near Heathrow T5, because there’s always a great crowd. AbFabs is more of a club vibe, while Kestrels is feels more like a very naughty spa. They’re in the same building with the same facilities and staff. I think you can get trial membership now

We wouldn’t say Rios is a good choice for the first timer. Bristol Gardens in Brighton is amazing if you wanted to head further out.

Good luck on your adventures! Xx

By *ork112Man 2 days ago

city

Hey the Bristol Gardens spa is this good place to go and what is it like I know there wouldn't be anything major going on there just chatting and stuff but would be good for her frist time being nude in a pubic she's a little nervous

» Add a new message to this topic