FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bucket list bukkake

Bucket list bukkake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andPextra OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

North West

As the title says. A poss bucket list thing

Exclusively on my boobs and I'd like to be relatively passive, i.e people wanking and me not touching or someone else helping them.

Questions are A) anyone done it, B)is their a "market " for it and C) on a scale of. 1 to 10 what's the likelihood of managing to find a club location to do it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *upersonic SamMan 2 weeks ago

wigan

"As the title says. A poss bucket list thing

Exclusively on my boobs and I'd like to be relatively passive, i.e people wanking and me not touching or someone else helping them.

Questions are A) anyone done it, B)is their a "market " for it and C) on a scale of. 1 to 10 what's the likelihood of managing to find a club location to do it "

Yes I done it and been part of a couple that organised it

Yes there is a market for it but get twice the number you want as half won’t show

Any club will happily let you do what you want and all have private rooms, much safer in a club

North West

Thanks. Sorry, probably didn't explain myself too well.

I understand a club is the best place

What I should have asked more specifically is do any run events catered towards this sort of thing

By *pslad99Man 2 weeks ago

colchester

My bucket list is watching that’s it no touching just watching.

By *upersonic SamMan 2 weeks ago

wigan

"Thanks. Sorry, probably didn't explain myself too well.

What I should have asked more specifically is do any run events catered towards this sort of thing "

I’ve been to many and none that I know of. Best bet is arrange it for a greedy girls event as it’s cheaper entry for guys and not restricted on numbers. Worst case a few no show but you may get some join that just happen to be there.

By * and BCouple 2 weeks ago

Durham

Mrs F did it in Attic. Went to an open room started being a bit naughty with herself and I policed and picked the guys to enter the room. Only difference was Mrs F did touch but the guys were told what to expect with no full sex. All went well, they were very respectful. We have done it again, sometimes it just doesn't work as the guys are to eager and pushy so we don't let any in. The few times it went well Mrs F loved it. To sum it up in a club environment is not to have the expectation of it happening. We use the try try again for success on different visits. We are off to Attic this Saturday so who knows what is going to happen, it's all about spontaneity. Good luck OP

North West

"Mrs F did it in Attic. Went to an open room started being a bit naughty with herself and I policed and picked the guys to enter the room. Only difference was Mrs F did touch but the guys were told what to expect with no full sex. All went well, they were very respectful. We have done it again, sometimes it just doesn't work as the guys are to eager and pushy so we don't let any in. The few times it went well Mrs F loved it. To sum it up in a club environment is not to have the expectation of it happening. We use the try try again for success on different visits. We are off to Attic this Saturday so who knows what is going to happen, it's all about spontaneity. Good luck OP "

Thank you. Food for thought there.

North West

"Thanks. Sorry, probably didn't explain myself too well.

What I should have asked more specifically is do any run events catered towards this sort of thing

I’ve been to many and none that I know of. Best bet is arrange it for a greedy girls event as it’s cheaper entry for guys and not restricted on numbers. Worst case a few no show but you may get some join that just happen to be there."

Thank you

By *orkshirecouple69 returnCouple 2 weeks ago

doncaster

Questions are A) anyone done it, B)is their a "market " for it and C) on a scale of. 1 to 10 what's the likelihood of managing to find a club location to do it "

The problem with that is when in a club

Not many guys want to come too early in the evening

They want to play BJs ect but with most men if they come too early in the evening then it’s game over and an early night for them

North West

Questions are A) anyone done it, B)is their a "market " for it and C) on a scale of. 1 to 10 what's the likelihood of managing to find a club location to do it

The problem with that is when in a club

Not many guys want to come too early in the evening

They want to play BJs ect but with most men if they come too early in the evening then it’s game over and an early night for them "

Good lord. Whats the matter with them! In a sex club amd only coming once is a travesty

By *lasgowMassageMan 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

There certainly is a market for it

I'd love a meet like this

In fact I'd love it that much I put the very thing on my profile

I call it 'The Anonymous Wank'

Although as I say in my profile I'd be up for making changes to it

It's the market you guys are in that I'm struggling to find

By *evonFbsCouple 2 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

We managed a small version of this recently in a club.

Started on the massage table

Guys were allowed to touch her tits but she did not touch them and had 5 of them leave a good load on her tits.

This happened organically with no prior arrangement and all of the single guys were perfect gents seeking permission before each step.

By *evonFbsCouple 2 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

This was a local club that does a midweek spa day that runs 12-6 and tends to have a good crop of single guys and was towards the end of the day.

By *iberatedduoCouple 2 weeks ago

Ashbourne

We’re looking to do this but would probably wait until we’re next at a club.

Kat would love to lie back while a few guys touch and caress and release over her boobs.

Following with interest.

By *iddle ManMan 2 weeks ago

Walsall

I've done my share of bukkake's. There is definitely a huge demand and a market for this, when a woman expressing her desires to do it then I'm sure you will get a response.

As mentioned, a club would be easier to do this, and if you aim for one of the many events catering for this type of thing and post on boards and sites what you want you will have no problem.

If you try to organise it privately, there is a lot to take into account. Venue and getting the guys to turn up.

Good luck with your quest.

By *astlancsMan 2 weeks ago

Burnley

On her bucket list too

By *ce cream poke man 2Man 2 weeks ago

Belfast

I've been invited to 6 same type events. Absolutely fantastic.. Especially when I bring my FWB as the fluffer. Have a peek and shout if can be of ....assistance lol x

By *r TriomanMan 2 weeks ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

In answer to question B, I'm sure they'll be queuing around the block, personally, this isn't for me as I prefer more interaction.

By *ce cream poke man 2Man 1 week ago

Belfast

Any update on if going ahead folks?

By *oeSurreyMan 7 days ago

Woking

Like the idea of a group of men watching and wanking together

By *andk808Couple 7 days ago

liverpool

Never tried it but on our things to do

By *ee And MikeCouple 7 days ago

Cannock

From our experience Angels & Sinners club in Walsall is a good venue for a bukkake session.

By *nnejohn469Couple 7 days ago

Wanstead, London

As the title says. A poss bucket list thing

Pextra, hi loved your profile but since my surgery and treatment for cancer, I am not fully involved...

I now lease his mouth out to be used and he is expected to Orally serve you, whenever you get the urges before, during and after and cleaning you up if you have been with some lovers ....

He is not permitted to cum and must complete his oral duties that we set him within my guidelines xx

He will not receive any pleasure and be used to lick and suck you, when you get the urge, even when you are sitting with a glass of wine or two ....

Trap him under your short skirt as you relax ...before he is returned to me for his reward or punishment...

I am recovering from breast cancer - I have lost all my hair and had a mastectomy and lost my sexual mojo, so he has agreed to be orally sub and serve new mistresses or couples, that I find for him, so that he remains faithful to me and allows me to control his sexual drive, without him having an affair .. and stays faithful to me...

Since my surgery as you can imagine, I don't feel very feminine...

But, I do allow him to host greedygirl sessions, with his group of clean trusted guys... for wives who are seeking alot of attention from his group of reliable and sensible guys that he invites ....

He usually hosts in a classy hotel near Heathrow and you control the scenario and activities, the guys will do as you instruct them ...

Are you only interested over your boobs? Or over your body and on the outside of your pussy too??

Naturally, you get to choose the number of guys and build and age, but he can still be expected to lick you clean after and snowball the cum with you ....

I do get a buzz from finding new couples or mistresses for the slut to serve .....

Anne xxx

By *uHorny1Man 6 days ago

Cannock

[Removed by poster at 13/09/24 07:23:28]

By *uHorny1Man 6 days ago

Cannock

There's a woman on here who does "Wank and Go" meets. Sounds exactly what you want. Guys arrive and wank themselves off, cumming in her face and tits, which she films and posts here. She does them pretty frequently and they seem well attended.

I'd post her name here but she'd be inundated with messages from guys as a result.

If you DM me I can give you her details. I'm sure she'd be happy to share her wisdom..

By *ce cream poke man 2Man 2 days ago

Belfast

Weird how op was on about bukkake when they say they wish could turn off messages from males and block them when given a nice compliment. Strange

By *cissor-Me-TimbersCouple 2 days ago

Liverpool

CumCatcher parties run bukkake events in the Northwest

» Add a new message to this topic