FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Confused about winks

Confused about winks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rhuges OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Cardiff

I've had several couples send winks to me. I always send a polite message back explaining that I have looked at their pictures and profiles with delight and would be very interested in any suggestions that they have.

I never get a response.

Now I know people will say they don't owe me anything ,but what they should do is respond even if it's to say changed our minds, that to me is just basic politeness

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *WB85Man 2 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Winks mean nothing mate. If someone was that interested, they would message you.

It's so easy to click wink by mistake..and you can't remove it.

By *icecouple561Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We get a lot of winks from profiles who aren't looking for people like us. We tend to ignore them reasoning that if they were genuinely interested they'd message. The most we ever do is wink back.

By *icecouple561Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Also if a wink comes from a couple it doesn't necessarily mean they both agree.

By *j london78Man 2 weeks ago

Suffolk

True I've found that you are more likely to get a response if you engage in a conversation

By *PS.auceCouple 2 weeks ago

Manchester

This is just my opinion but I believe most winks from unresponsive couples is an overzealous boyfriend/husband. The hardest part about finding a couple is attraction between 4 people and just like us the wife is usually stunning and the hubby is a replica of Worzel Gummidge.

By *atyric0nMan 2 weeks ago

Ipswich

They're farts in the wind.

Don't think too much about them, like others have said, they mean nothing and actually annoy quite a sizeable slice of the user base (according to their own bios).

By *reen as JadeCouple 2 weeks ago

Cheshire

Confused 🤔 so are we x

Suffolk

Well said

By *hapLeedsMan 2 weeks ago

Leeds

Ditto, received winks and blanked

By *h3rry Bomb80Man 2 weeks ago

Solihull

😲😮‍💨

By *aizyWoman 2 weeks ago

west midlands

If I recieve a wink and I wink back I leave it up to them if they want to msg me or not, same if I wink first I'll msg them if they wink back, thats how I use them anyway.

By *an JuniperoCouple 2 weeks ago

North East

"I've had several couples send winks to me. I always send a polite message back explaining that I have looked at their pictures and profiles with delight and would be very interested in any suggestions that they have.

I never get a response.

Now I know people will say they don't owe me anything ,but what they should do is respond even if it's to say changed our minds, that to me is just basic politeness "

This happens to us too! We receive a wink, so we send a message and far too often don’t get a reply 🙃 can only assume they’ve changed their minds haha.

Suffolk

Then they are the one's missing out

By *inckguyMan 2 weeks ago

Hinckley

I experience the same a lot too, but annoying but hey ho

By *SCouple81Couple 2 weeks ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

"If I receive a wink and I wink back I leave it up to them if they want to msg me or not, same if I wink first I'll msg them if they wink back, that's how I use them anyway."

We have the same approach. Winks are an easy option to show interest but the message following it is more important.

By *otwifeHusband888Couple 2 weeks ago

Within touching distance

"If I recieve a wink and I wink back I leave it up to them if they want to msg me or not, same if I wink first I'll msg them if they wink back, thats how I use them anyway."

This is exactly what we do.

By *osey WalesMan 2 weeks ago

Surrey

"If I recieve a wink and I wink back I leave it up to them if they want to msg me or not, same if I wink first I'll msg them if they wink back, thats how I use them anyway."

Same

By *nkedguy777Man 2 weeks ago

Manchester

I use send a wink to show I'm interested,if I receive one back then I'll send a polite message

More often than not I don't get a reply which is quite odd as they did wink back, but it just is what it is

By *arpe Diem 2024Man 2 weeks ago

Tamworth

I think winks are a good initial show of interest, if reciprocated then move on too messaging.

By *-tee1985Man 6 days ago

Wirral

Ive had a wink and numerous profile views from a couple. To then discover this morning that the profile views and said wink have all disappeared from said couple?? Any ideas to why the views and wink are now not there?

By *S-cardiffiansCouple 6 days ago

cardiff

A wink just lets them know you’re interested then it’s up to them to message or wink back and see where that leads xx

By *eyeYCouple 6 days ago

Nr Leicester

We don't put any store by winks honestly.

Any really interested will message in our opinion, but each to their own 👍

By *osey WalesMan 6 days ago

Surrey

"If I receive a wink and I wink back I leave it up to them if they want to msg me or not, same if I wink first I'll msg them if they wink back, that's how I use them anyway.

We have the same approach. Winks are an easy option to show interest but the message following it is more important. "

Same. Thats how i tend to use the wink.

😉

By *linky1Couple 6 days ago

Sittingbourne

A great way of tentively showing interest.

By *arkhelgaCouple 6 days ago

leeds

Winks are just a flirty way of saying ooh hello we lurve the way you look,if you get a naughty wink back then that's when the conversation startsX

By *oastal_GentlemanMan 6 days ago

Great Yarmouth

I think additionally as well, your message probably gets lost in the myriad of a billion other messages they receive

By *9funboyMan 6 days ago

Harrogate

[Removed by poster at 14/09/24 19:52:40]

Harrogate

[Removed by poster at 14/09/24 19:54:50]

Harrogate

I get what you say op. Courtesy costs nothing. Personally I reckon it's best to come here with zero expectations. I realise my circumstances limit my popularity, but I've had couples initiate messages and all seems to be going nicely, then block! I've even met couples, for a social, with no expectations, driven a reasonable distance, bought a round of drinks, then not even a thanks but not for us, ghosted!

'single' guys get a good bit of judgement on here, but I've been messed around more by couples. Expect nothing whatsoever, if something clicks that's a bonus. But yeah bottom line is nobody owes you anything. I used to have much better experiences on the old swinging heaven site, but that's probably just coincidence.

By *ragonman64Man 6 days ago

Woking

[Removed by poster at 14/09/24 22:33:36]

» Add a new message to this topic