FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meets!

Meets!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ike9199 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

northampton

Hi there ,i just want to know what i need to do to meet couples or single women ,i am new here in this app ,got 4 weeks using this app intense ,try to speack with a lot people single women or couples ,but all couples who answer told me they are looking for couples not single guys like me and most of them not reply ,..i am new in this never have experience with a couple only single womens,maybe is somethink here what i dont know what is about or.i don tknow any advice is welcome thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atyric0nMan 3 weeks ago

Ipswich

First thing I'd point out is, do take your time to read the profiles and only message couples or women who are actively looking for single guys. You can even filter your searches by "only people looking for you" or something like that, I believe.

By *rsKOTCTWoman 3 weeks ago

Leeds

Make sure the people you are messaging actually meet men.

When I get a message I look at the profile and have a read to see if we are compatible - if there's not much there I won't reply.

Make your profile stand out, look at local organised socials and clubs they are by far the easiest way to meet.

By *inks_apeyCouple 3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Getting to socials and club events might help too, gets past the text communication stumbles and you can speak face to face.

By *ev_1Couple 3 weeks ago

Bickliegh

Get yourself to a social or club

By *anks101Man 3 weeks ago

Blackburn

In general I think this site is becoming a meet for couples only, in equally facing the same thing and at times when I get response all you get is sorry not interested in single guys. Why the single ladies are probably into bi, it’s really difficult having a meet for a single lad.

By *inks_apeyCouple 3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

"In general I think this site is becoming a meet for couples only, in equally facing the same thing and at times when I get response all you get is sorry not interested in single guys. Why the single ladies are probably into bi, it’s really difficult having a meet for a single lad. "

Not necessarily, when we go clubs there are plenty of guys that do just fine. We aren't looking for singles (of either sex to be fair) but there are plenty that are.

All about getting involved, have fun, and be honest and open on your profile (ours is too long we know).

But it's not just couples for couples (although that's what we are looking for) everyone has their dynamic, and it's upto them, nobody owes anyone anything.

By *xstaceyxxTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Derbyshire.

There is so many let downs on here I'm so disappointed, im starting to give up.

By *cnugatugMan 3 days ago

Chatham

Perhaps making a coherent post that people can read without getting a headache is the way to go

By * WillisMan 3 days ago

london

I’ve swung since 2004. This is what I have found. Do not depend on and site to get you meets, go look at the club and social section find a club and some socials near you and do it the old fashioned way. Go out and meet people face to face. Class Fabs as about 1% of the lifestyle

» Add a new message to this topic