FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > unusual situations

unusual situations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erry2020888 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

stockport

All meets are different, has anyone experienced and weird and unusual meets and how it go

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *landalfMan 3 weeks ago

Airdrie

On my old profile I met a woman at her house. No chat, she instantly dropped her knickers and demanded I eat her fussy. So I did (I ain't knew to look a gift horse in the mouth, ladies and gentlemen!) and she had an organic. She demanded I get my cock out so I did and as she started sucking me a car pulled into her driveway. She pushed me through to the kitchen and threw me out the back door. A bit stunned, I heard voices inside and figured it was safe to leave via the driveway. Got home and checked Fab, her profile had been deleted

Airdrie

"On my old profile I met a woman at her house. No chat, she instantly dropped her knickers and demanded I eat her pussy. So I did (I ain't one to look a gift horse in the mouth, ladies and gentlemen!) and she had an orgasm. She demanded I get my cock out so I did and as she started sucking me a car pulled into her driveway. She pushed me through to the kitchen and threw me out the back door. A bit stunned, I heard voices inside and figured it was safe to leave via the driveway. Got home and checked Fab, her profile had been deleted "

Pussy obviously, not fussy.

One, not knew.

Orgasm, not organic.

I should really start proofreading

By *icecouple561Couple 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"On my old profile I met a woman at her house. No chat, she instantly dropped her knickers and demanded I eat her pussy. So I did (I ain't one to look a gift horse in the mouth, ladies and gentlemen!) and she had an orgasm. She demanded I get my cock out so I did and as she started sucking me a car pulled into her driveway. She pushed me through to the kitchen and threw me out the back door. A bit stunned, I heard voices inside and figured it was safe to leave via the driveway. Got home and checked Fab, her profile had been deleted

One, not knew.

Orgasm, not organic.

I should really start proofreading "

It made me laugh and it's reassuring to know I'm not alone with in my typos

Airdrie

"On my old profile I met a woman at her house. No chat, she instantly dropped her knickers and demanded I eat her pussy. So I did (I ain't one to look a gift horse in the mouth, ladies and gentlemen!) and she had an orgasm. She demanded I get my cock out so I did and as she started sucking me a car pulled into her driveway. She pushed me through to the kitchen and threw me out the back door. A bit stunned, I heard voices inside and figured it was safe to leave via the driveway. Got home and checked Fab, her profile had been deleted

One, not knew.

Orgasm, not organic.

I should really start proofreading

It made me laugh and it's reassuring to know I'm not alone with in my typos "

Cheers, I did have a chuckle to myself as I walked home

By *abonTedCouple 3 weeks ago

Midlands & Cheltenham

Just arrived in a club and after chatting to a rather attractive French woman for about ten mins, she literally ripped open my shirt pinging all the buttons off.

And no we didn’t cus I was cross. Still am, I really liked that shirt!

Ted

» Add a new message to this topic