Biggest regret

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *burns7 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

walsall

What’s peoples biggest regret with sex or things missed out on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rucking-HellMan 3 weeks ago

Northampton

Left school in '95. There was a girl I had a mad crush on all through upper school from '92 to '95.

In 2000 I bumped into her in a nightclub, and we chatted. I told her of my secret crush, and unbeknown to me, she'd felt the same. She was by now in a relationship, and her boyfriend had had an accident and broke his neck. I knew of him, but didn't know him.

Nevertheless we got a taxi together (she lived in the same direction) and I was invited to take her that night, but I declined, thinking of the poor boyfriend. She gave me her number. I lost it on purpose. I've never seen her since.

I regretted not doing it for many years because my crush on her was so intense during school, but am now glad I didn't. I really felt for that poor bloke.

By *oontuneMan 3 weeks ago

Menston

You did the right thing.

Glad someone has decent morals.

By *rucking-HellMan 3 weeks ago

Northampton

"You did the right thing.

Glad someone has decent morals. "

I've always felt down and disappointed at how men will totally betray other men, even their friends and brothers, when the promise of sex with women comes into play.

By *abrina59TV/TS 3 weeks ago

submissive land

That when 1st married we didn't manage sort out 3sum for wife she was up for then.

( if internet & fab were around then it def would have happened )

By *olds CoupleCouple 3 weeks ago

Louth

Not fucking my mother in law, we often flirted but that was as far as it went. Years later I realised she would have taken it the whole way and in retrospect I was too slow off the mark.

By *arakiss12TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Bedford

Not doing it more when I was younger.

Not recognising enough green lights and taking up offers.

Physically I wish I had bigger tits, I love giving tit wanks.

By *ustincamebridgeCouple 3 weeks ago

manchester

We met in 2002. We went to a swingers party in 2005 and both enjoyed it. We didn’t do anything else after that until two years ago when we got married and joined FAB. We have only had a couple of meets so far but looking forward to many more.

By *r_StockingtopsMan 3 weeks ago

Selby

Years ago I was on a flight back from Lisbon. Sat next to a lovely lady called Beverly, she was on a different flight to the one she had booked and was worried about how to get from London home after. I kept her distracted through the flight. We had a lot of wine and flirted like crazy. When we got to Heathrow we said our goodbyes as I was off to Bath and she was in the midlands somewhere. I almost asked for her number but didn't as I was in a relationship. That relationship didn't last and I often wonder what became of her.

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

"What’s peoples biggest regret with sex or things missed out on "

Not playing the field more when I was younger. I missed out on so much and most of my experiences have come too late in life.

By *actilenorfolkgentMan 3 weeks ago

Norwich

"What’s peoples biggest regret with sex or things missed out on

Not playing the field more when I was younger. I missed out on so much and most of my experiences have come too late in life."

I'll go along with that

By *astpoetMan 3 weeks ago

where the world takes me

Not being more honest with myself about my sexuality and kinks until much later in life, mainly because when I was younger I cared far too much what others thought

By *amantha ABCTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Not acting on my feelings towards my bi side when I was younger.shudder to think how I would have turned out.!!!!

By *illingdon_ladMan 3 weeks ago

Bicester

If anything the missed opportunities, not that I was fighting them off with a stick but there were a few, that and the fact I couldn't spot a hint of it came and smacked me in the face! Notice how it's only a good while after the opportunity that your brain says "you fuckwit how did you miss that!" of course it's always way too late and never gonna happen again.

» Add a new message to this topic