FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > ENM

ENM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unshine 57 OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

essex

Just seeing if there others in ENM relationships and finding out how you have made it work please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inochioMan 3 weeks ago

Derbyshire

Communication is key. We started our alternative lifestyle in the traditional way as a couple playing as a couple. We have recently ventured out solo. This took some time for me to get my head round not being acyively involved on her play with others but we talk endlessly now. Talk through the issues, open and honest, brutally honest on occasion but it is cathartic and ive changed my aspect on how i view our telationship and marraige. Im open to a dm if you want to chat.

essex

Thank you for taking time to reply that is very helpful

By *lasphemousGirlWoman 3 weeks ago

Cambs

Hey OP,

Definitely more ENM/open relationship vibe here too,

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman 3 weeks ago

your head

Hi OP

Yes, I am. Do you mean how do we make swinging work around our relationship or ENM in general?

By *hat.coupleCouple 3 weeks ago

Dartford

Communication, communication, communication! I'd you don't communicate it never works.

By *hegreatoutdoors99Man 3 weeks ago

Hamble

As others have said communication is the foundation to build a successful enm relationship but both sides have to be equally interested in pursuing it. If there is any doubts it's not worth it. Self confidence helps alot too, stops anyone feeling like they aren't enough and gives the ability t see it for what it is. An extension or addition and not replacement

essex

"Hi OP

Yes, I am. Do you mean how do we make swinging work around our relationship or ENM in general? "

Yes how you make it work within your relationship

essex

"Communication, communication, communication! I'd you don't communicate it never works. "

Thank you

essex

"As others have said communication is the foundation to build a successful enm relationship but both sides have to be equally interested in pursuing it. If there is any doubts it's not worth it. Self confidence helps alot too, stops anyone feeling like they aren't enough and gives the ability t see it for what it is. An extension or addition and not replacement "

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic