FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pineapple juice makes it taste nice

Pineapple juice makes it taste nice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ivemebjs OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Portsmouth

So every morning I have a glass of pineapple juice with breakfast because I love the stuff...

I was told by an ex that's the reason my load is sweet and it always played on my mind.

Is there any evidence of this? Does anyone else have any experience of it? Genuinely curious.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hil most chillMan 4 weeks ago

London & Europe

I heard this many years ago, don't know if it's true though. I've also heard Haribo has a similar effect, which I'm happy to use as an excuse to eat more of it!

By *ykmwyldTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Belpre

1 glass of pineapple juice a day is not going to do it, it depends on what else you eat as well. If you drink fruit juices and have a high fruit and vegetable diet and stay away from meat proteins your cum will taste much sweeter.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Belpre

Now you can make your pee smell like maple syrup by taking 1 fenugreek capsule a day lol.

By *asteTheRainbow666Couple 4 weeks ago

Farsley

Ever since we became vegan, my wife says my cum tastes sweeter than before

By *ingerella About TownWoman 3 weeks ago

Central London

Yeah, cum (and sweat actually) taste significantly better if a guy has been meat free for a week or so.

Uncertain about pineapple specifically. And there's quite a lot of variation between guys anyway so hard to tell in a more fleeting context.

But I've not yet had a relationship with a dude who didn't taste better eating plant based.

By *atyric0nMan 3 weeks ago

Ipswich

I heard of it and sorta tested it out, in the past. No really conclusive results, sadly.

A few, marginal observations I made (which might only apply to me, tbh):

-regularly eating meat definitely spoils the flavour

-regularly eating spicy food definitely spoils the flavour

-green tea will make it taste distinctively bitter

-even eating a diet ludicrously rich in pineapple doesn't seem to have any effects

-only the food one has had in the last 2-7 days seems to affect the taste

By *hil most chillMan 3 weeks ago

London & Europe

"Yeah, cum (and sweat actually) taste significantly better if a guy has been meat free for a week or so.

Uncertain about pineapple specifically. And there's quite a lot of variation between guys anyway so hard to tell in a more fleeting context.

But I've not yet had a relationship with a dude who didn't taste better eating plant based. "

That's interesting, I didn't realise eating meat affected it. Glad I've been vegetarian for some years now

By *exy-Teacher93Man 3 weeks ago

cork city

Plant based 5 years and I've had a similar experience. Not only that but the quality of my erections. Although I I got very active at same time I made the switch. So maybe its just a healthier lifestyle. Better blood flow ect.

By *eyond PurityCouple 3 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Beer, fast food, red meat, spicy & pungent foods, fish, cigarettes, dehydration... All have negative affects on the taste.

There was a programme on TV years ago where couples were on controlled diets and tested.

Fruit generally (pineapple being very sweet) and sugar do make it sweeter.

I used to hate the stuff but since knowing what affects it, and choosing wisely, it's a whole different story

C

By *hilledguy2020Man 3 weeks ago

Gateshead

High sugar intake makes it tastes sweet i think....ive been told mine tastes sweet and putting it down to that.

By *ingerella About TownWoman 3 weeks ago

Central London

I have a badge somewhere that says "eat pussy, it's vegan"... Wonder if I've known my Fab date long enough to rock up wearing that later 🤔

By *oxy jWoman 3 weeks ago

somerset

you are what you eat so all foods / drinks / even smoking will affect the taste of jizz ... some men sperm is rank

By *ivemebjs OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

This is so interesting, I do tend to eat fairly healthy most of the time and never smoked, I have the occasional beer but never excessive. Maybe it's a bit of everything, just find it interesting that people have different experiences of taste. Makes me want to experiment with diet to see what tastes best

By *arakiss12TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Bedford

I would agree it has a pleasant effect on cum not that I'm into tasting cum I've been told it sweetend mine, it also turned it into a form of high explosive which the military are experimenting with.

By *uliette500Woman 3 weeks ago

Hull

Not sure if what you eat or drink changes the taste that much but smoking definitely does. Smokers cum tastes awful.

» Add a new message to this topic