FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 5 meets only 2 verifications

5 meets only 2 verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rettypotato OP   TV/TS 4 weeks ago

search of coastal walks

Is it normal for people to get these kind of numbers on here as a CD, and I’m sure lots of other do also. I put a lot of effort into getting ready for a meet and think unless it goes horrendously it’s only right you leave a verification for one another.

Does anyone else find this to be a problem or are my meets just that bad

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 4 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It's possibly your meets not wanting to be seen to have met a CD, especially if they are a closet bi, or at the very beginning of exploring their bi side. It can also happen say, for couples who generally don't want to meet single guys, but will occasionally if the connection / moment is right, but don't want to verify them as it could open the floodgate to single guys messaging them.

So in answer to your question, it's most likely to be about them, not you.

By *ingerella About TownWoman 4 weeks ago

Central London

Via my personal profile I met a CD (single TV profile) who later asked me to write a veri. And then didn't return one. I was a little surprised at that.

But 🤷🏼‍♀️. Maybe he didn't want his guy audience to know he drank caffeine with a woman... 🌈

By *eee93Man 4 weeks ago

Ipswich

I had two great verifications from a fab now she's gone off this app they have disappeared and now I'm struggling to get any kind of attention.

I have gone on cams ect but it's hard to actually keep a conversation on that any ideas what best to get some?

There seems to be no clubs neer me either.

I usually have a profile photo but taken it down this week due to staying with family ( I know this doesn't look great but will be back on Monday )

By *opman121Man 4 weeks ago

stoke on trent

I have noticed when someone u have seen and verified and leave the site it goes off your profile too ?

By *eee93Man 4 weeks ago

Ipswich

Yeah that's what happened.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 4 weeks ago

chichester

yeah most people dont want to leave or get a verification from a tv/ts if they are male / couple I often find ..

single women dont give a fuck about the verification for them with a tv/ts .. as its not going to affect them getting meets on here regardless

By *bi HaiveMan 4 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Some people make judgements because of what the see in veris or even just veri summaries, so people may be worried about the impact anything showing may have on potential meets in the future.

People assume I meet men/TV's because of my veri summary, which relates to when this was a couples profile for years and socials.

That's a 'them' issue rather than a 'me' one. Doesn't worry me. If people choose to make assumptions that's on them, but it is something that a lot of people do and as you can't adjust your summary (you can obviously hide individual veris) if you want to show it then it's all or nothing.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I have noticed when someone u have seen and verified and leave the site it goes off your profile too ? "

Yes.

The summary count won't change but the individual veri will vanish.

When someone leaves the site it's only right and fair that if they've chosen to delete their profile all trace of them goes. Forum posts remain but will show as 'UNLOS'.

By *FGIHMan 4 weeks ago

Chesterfield

Or people will only meet if you have verifications - catch 22

By *inkyfilthymindMan 4 weeks ago

Berks / Heathrow

"Is it normal for people to get these kind of numbers on here as a CD, and I’m sure lots of other do also. I put a lot of effort into getting ready for a meet and think unless it goes horrendously it’s only right you leave a verification for one another.

Does anyone else find this to be a problem or are my meets just that bad "

Verifications are nice, but it’s not always written. I leave one for anyone I meet, but it’s not always going to be reciprocated. It’s normal, meeting folks and having fun is always good

By *imply DeeWoman 4 weeks ago

Wherever

If it makes you feel better OP, none of the people (apart from one) I have met for sex verified me back but I guess they all hasn’t their reasons.

By *imply DeeWoman 4 weeks ago

Wherever

*have not hasn’t

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Or people will only meet if you have verifications - catch 22"

Everyone on the site started with none.

By *inaTitzTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

People assume I meet men/TV's because of my veri summary, which relates to when this was a couples profile for years and socials.

"

I remember that party very fondly and you motorboating me

By *oiluvfunMan 4 weeks ago

Penrith

I’ve met several single ladies who prefer not to leave veris because it means their inbox gets filled with offers. Some couples are the same….

As ever in Fab; no point trying to second-guess other people. Just look at you, and the here-and-now…..

By *umagain58Man 4 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 24/08/24 10:29:11]

By *eee93Man 4 weeks ago

Ipswich

[Removed by poster at 24/08/24 10:30:21]

By *eee93Man 4 weeks ago

Ipswich

"yeah most people dont want to leave or get a verification from a tv/ts if they are male / couple I often find ..

single women dont give a fuck about the verification for them with a tv/ts .. as its not going to affect them getting meets on

here regardless "

It's crazy, I'd love to have an encounter with a a TS some point.

Especially someone like you. Your unreal!!

By *mmaleiaWoman 4 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

I’ve got 16 meets, 8 published verifications, some encounters are private

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 4 weeks ago

Leeds

We don't post all our verifications, some are duplicates (same person twice) some sexual which I don't display & some are from people who have left the site.

Mrs

By *umagain58Man 4 weeks ago

London

Lots of reasons. I used to meet a women on a regular basis from this site. Had around 10 verifies and then she left so meant lost her verifications. Still shows in numbers met but pity text does not as she was fun lady. That’s life and I don’t worry about it. Have been lucky with the nice people I have met and comments on meets. I found once you have some verification s it helps. Thank you all

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

I remember that party very fondly and you motorboating me "

The black eye healed up long before the broken nose. 😉😂😂

By *inaTitzTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

I remember that party very fondly and you motorboating me

The black eye healed up long before the broken nose. 😉😂😂"

By *aia-NyxWoman 3 weeks ago

North East

"Via my personal profile I met a CD (single TV profile) who later asked me to write a veri. And then didn't return one. I was a little surprised at that.

But 🤷🏼‍♀️. Maybe he didn't want his guy audience to know he drank caffeine with a woman... 🌈 "

Yeah, that happened to me too. Now I wonder is it wrong to ask for a verification back cause that seems like I'm desperate when I think its just common curtesy and can you delete a veri given? I mean, i never would cause im not that petty and if I had a good time with someone I dont mind leaving them a little reminder of that but maybe its just my vanity when I feel like they should return the very (especially if they specifically asked for one). Maybe I just wasnt that much fun for the. I dunno... overthinking much...

By *luttyLaylaWoman 3 weeks ago

North West

I don’t verify the unless specifically asked. And I don’t receive veris anymore. I ask people not too.

I don’t think it’s the decent thing to do really. Some people just like to be more private or tastes change.

I cringe reading some veris now, my own included ha

» Add a new message to this topic