FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Travelling alone

Travelling alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustaGuy91 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Dublin

Looking to go on a holiday but don't have anyone to travel with as none of my friends are able to go, so I've been thinking going solo but have never done it before and I guess there is a little bit of fear going alone anyone have any advice or even good places to travel solo? Not looking to go too far was thinking Spain.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

I’ve been away a few times on my own first time was daunting but after that had some great times , depends what your going for?

By *ustaGuy91 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Dublin

Not looking to go to any party places as I don't like drinking much I much prefer exploring and sightseeing and a bit of relaxing

By *ynamicnatureMan 4 weeks ago

Doncaster

G'day OP,

You have nothing to fear travelling alone mate.

I'm not sure if hiking is part of your exploring options? But if it is, you could do a lot worse than Slovenia and specifically lake bohinj and lake bled in the Julian Alps.

Once you climb to the top of one of the mountains that surround the lakes you'll find chalets dotted about the place that takes about a day to get to each one, they accommodate 20-30 people and you can get a good hot meal,a comfy bed and great company.

I did a 6 day hike around some of lake bohinj and can easily say it's one of the most beautiful places I've visited in Europe.

You've also got the capital city Ljubljana you could have a look at, it's full of great architecture, lots of food options and alfresco cafes if you wanted to just people watch.

The local population is pretty easy on the eye,😁

Where ever you end up, I'm sure you'll have a blast dude.

» Add a new message to this topic