FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wife shared for first time

Wife shared for first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *b1980 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Manchester

This is a true story, My wife and I always fantasised about sharing her with another man. When we met she was a virgin and only ever had sex with me, at Xmas a younger friend of mine came for a beer and I mentioned to him about us having a threesome he was shocked but said yes. She came in lounge sat down and I came back from kitchen she had her mouth around his dick we both fucked her all night then I left them alone and for first time I heard her moan. The days after I felt jealous but turned on. Then friend came around 6 month later and wife was in bed he asked if he could wake her which I agreed. They went in garage for sex and when she came back In she had biggest smile on her face she said it was best ever, as younger friend isn't one for sleeping around we agreed bareback, she said she has never felt me or him cum as hard till the 2nd time. Absolutely amazing 100% true story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *assionatepoetsCouple 3 weeks ago

Highbridge

That's what friends are

for.

By *tirlingshire matureMan 3 weeks ago

falkirk

Done that

By *27GrandadMan 3 weeks ago

colchester

She's a good girl

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

"This is a true story, My wife and I always fantasised about sharing her with another man. When we met she was a virgin and only ever had sex with me, at Xmas a younger friend of mine came for a beer and I mentioned to him about us having a threesome he was shocked but said yes. She came in lounge sat down and I came back from kitchen she had her mouth around his dick we both fucked her all night then I left them alone and for first time I heard her moan. The days after I felt jealous but turned on. Then friend came around 6 month later and wife was in bed he asked if he could wake her which I agreed. They went in garage for sex and when she came back In she had biggest smile on her face she said it was best ever, as younger friend isn't one for sleeping around we agreed bareback, she said she has never felt me or him cum as hard till the 2nd time. Absolutely amazing 100% true story"

Now you have to keep it up

By *7PAUL24Man 3 weeks ago

coventry

Keep on sharing

By *b1980 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Manchester

I've never seen her so turned on she had cum dripping and said she wants to do it again

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Then let her

Manchester

Oh I will

Manchester

Can Any women comment on being a virgin then shared by husband and give us your thoughts

By *ayd100Man 3 weeks ago

clitheroe

Can understand

Manchester

Best thing second time wife was in bed and he asked if he could wake her up I said yes he went up woke her up and she fell back asleep he went up again pulled her out of bed she looked grumpy being woke up, i then I went upstairs after us both playing with her, they was snogging and cuddling he asked if he could take wife by himself privately I agreed and she came back in after I tried having sex with her and she said you won't get it in its too wet

» Add a new message to this topic