milton keynes

"Looking forward to visit silverleigh naturist spa at West Kingsdown

Has someone visited that place before?

What your experience?

Thanks"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ampireLoveMan 4 weeks ago

Essex & Bristol

I went on Sunday, which was my first time. Wasn’t overly busy but was a really nice experiences. The staff were really friendly and engaging and so were the people there. Made me feel comfortable and at ease x

By * feat L OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

milton keynes

"I went on Sunday, which was my first time. Wasn’t overly busy but was a really nice experiences. The staff were really friendly and engaging and so were the people there. Made me feel comfortable and at ease x"

Thanks

By *ensual but naughtyCouple 4 weeks ago

somewhere

What your experience?

Thanks"

Hi M and L

Like any venue/event, it all depends what you are looking for.

If it's a chilled naked afternoon (it's a fully naturist club) in what is essentially is a large bungalow with two back gardens (with sun loungers) plus a decent sized indoor swimming pool with jacuzzis, steam room and sauna that isn't too busy (maybe 10-30 people with a few single guys - some looking for 'connections') and you like chatting to friendly couples and guys or not chatting, then it may be for you.

I see you are smokers and there tends to be quite a group of them that seem very friendly often sitting just outside the 'lounge' for hours chatting (a liittle annoying when you are eating and the patio door is open but otherwise no bother to non-smokers).

I see you only have veris from single guys so if you are after that kind of fun then you have a decent chance of finding it though definitely no naughty behaviour in any of the public spaces, only the 'rest' rooms which aren't very comfortable! And I would advise being extremely discreet at all times.

You get a locker and towels (nice touch) and it's fairly reasonably priced for non-members. It has a small car park as well which is nice if you can get in.

Negatives ----

The place is in need of a face lift as it's a bit tired looking (as does some other venues) but it's also very clean so it's no big deal.

The food is OK, though a little pricey for what you get but it is convenient.

The rooms are pretty basic and a little over-priced and I wouldn't call it a 'hotel' as such, more a B&B type experience, but again very convenient, though we have only ever stayed in the biggest and best room.

I would recommend trying at least once on a sunny day or if you just fancy a swim and sauna etc. or on a themed evening.

By *urenutsMan 4 weeks ago

waltham cross/Harrow HA1

If you just looking to chill. I found very relaxing. On like Rios lots of pushy guys. Rooms to play and food available. Not too busy.

By * feat L OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

milton keynes

What your experience?

Thanks

Hi M and L

Like any venue/event, it all depends what you are looking for.

If it's a chilled naked afternoon (it's a fully naturist club) in what is essentially is a large bungalow with two back gardens (with sun loungers) plus a decent sized indoor swimming pool with jacuzzis, steam room and sauna that isn't too busy (maybe 10-30 people with a few single guys - some looking for 'connections') and you like chatting to friendly couples and guys or not chatting, then it may be for you.

I see you are smokers and there tends to be quite a group of them that seem very friendly often sitting just outside the 'lounge' for hours chatting (a liittle annoying when you are eating and the patio door is open but otherwise no bother to non-smokers).

I see you only have veris from single guys so if you are after that kind of fun then you have a decent chance of finding it though definitely no naughty behaviour in any of the public spaces, only the 'rest' rooms which aren't very comfortable! And I would advise being extremely discreet at all times.

You get a locker and towels (nice touch) and it's fairly reasonably priced for non-members. It has a small car park as well which is nice if you can get in.

Negatives ----

The place is in need of a face lift as it's a bit tired looking (as does some other venues) but it's also very clean so it's no big deal.

The food is OK, though a little pricey for what you get but it is convenient.

The rooms are pretty basic and a little over-priced and I wouldn't call it a 'hotel' as such, more a B&B type experience, but again very convenient, though we have only ever stayed in the biggest and best room.

I would recommend trying at least once on a sunny day or if you just fancy a swim and sauna etc. or on a themed evening."

Thanks for such a detailed information

By *orny PTMan 4 weeks ago

Peterborough

If you are crossing over the border between swinger and naturist or naturist to swinger, then this little venue is just about right. The caff and back garden really give off the vibe of, "...well why not, the sun's out and feel free to get your bits out" relaxed and laid back is this place's motto.

Quiet and almost like popping next door, it's so peaceful and pressure free.

By *napppaMan 1 week ago

London

Anyone thinking of heading there today?

By *ssexcouple99Couple 1 week ago

brentwood

Is it busy on saturday / sunday during the day?

By *aked CoupleCouple 5 days ago

East Anglia.

We are going to stay overnight in November. Any other couples thinking of going then feel free to message us privately.

» Add a new message to this topic