FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Chastity couples

Chastity couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emdomCouple2024 OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

dudley

A little place for couples into chastity to chat and discuss this wonderful experience xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ottsguy40Man 5 weeks ago

kirkby in ashfield

My wife is afraid to lock me in chastity

By *assysaz40Man 5 weeks ago

chorley

My wife locks me when I ask but I don’t think she understands the whole my being caged situation

By *hat Couple Over ThereCouple 5 weeks ago

Doncaster

"A little place for couples into chastity to chat and discuss this wonderful experience xx"

Who is in chastity you or your fella?

I bought a cage and tried to get it on but it was just arousing me and couldn't manage to get it on because I was hard. Then started panicking that I wouldn't be able to get it off so gave it up as a bad job.

dudley

My partner is(him), yeah definitely difficult to fit into he has to get the ring on go back floppy and lube it up otherwise it would never fit haha xx

By *mandajane01TV/TS 5 weeks ago

Ballymena

"My wife locks me when I ask but I don’t think she understands the whole my being caged situation "

My wife is the same, I almost alway have to initiate it and 95% of the time I have to fit the ring. Except she will offer to lock me up in I’m meeting a guy

By *ee And MikeCouple 5 weeks ago

Cannock

Always good for me (the cuck) to be in chastity if we play with a bull or another couple.

By *hrissy TvTV/TS 5 weeks ago

birmingham

Wife locks me when I am being naughty x

By *ayd100Man 5 weeks ago

clitheroe

I don't have a say

By *havencoupleCouple 5 weeks ago

Essex

Missus likes the control locking me in chasitity gives her especially when she pegs me with her strap on ,,,

By *ertsChastityGuyMan 5 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

Self locked guy here. Feels so right to me

dudley

Ohh chastity is a huge turn on when pegging is also involved xx

By *ndianas bonerMan 5 weeks ago

Belfast

Wearing the cage is very comfortable for me and helps me focus on work and other tasks. Physical work is a bit more taxing especially if it involves a bit more stretching and bending as the cage can nip a little but otherwise totally fine. Can pm pics if interested

By *randmrs 1st timeCouple 5 weeks ago

bolton

Yes the same for me always caged when wife meets

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan 5 weeks ago

Rotherham

Been in two cuckold relationships where I was in full time chastity. Chastity was my first cuckold gf idea when we switched from swinging to cuckold.

By *aughty2yorksCouple 5 weeks ago

Leeds

We dabble sometimes, can be awkward to wear long term as it can nip and slides down, need to look at better options

dudley

Yeah we have the same problem, also heard they can start shrinking if used all the time and I still enjoy using his dick sometimes haha xx

By *iamo69Man 5 weeks ago

South

I'm locked as we speak

Always locked during day only at night I'm left out for break.back on in am.

Only doing this now 3 weeks and it's growing on me.the denial is frustrating but also mind warping in a good way

We still have sex just on her terms and can never masturbate again myself

By *istress Spank and SissyCouple 5 weeks ago

r

Am locked occasionally.

Sissy

South

What cages are you all using

I'm in ht nub at moment

Belfast

"What cages are you all using

I'm in ht nub at moment "

The nub must be intense. Have used regular HT and cb3000. Hoping to try micro someday. Currently in a standard cobra. Anyone used the cellmate?

South

Its intense but much more confident wearing it during day as totally can't be seen

By *hat Couple Over ThereCouple 5 weeks ago

Doncaster

"My partner is(him), yeah definitely difficult to fit into he has to get the ring on go back floppy and lube it up otherwise it would never fit haha xx"

Ah so there's a known proper technique to it then. I'm not sure I could manage it because even the thought gets me hard. I'll have to try again because I bet it fun.

How long does he wear it for?

Belfast

"Its intense but much more confident wearing it during day as totally can't be seen"

Must make it my next move!

South

You won't be disappointed

By *otfunx1Man 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

It's our next step. Just need to find right size cage and type. She loves to deny me

By *ountryfansCouple 5 weeks ago

huntingdon

Would love Nicky to do this to me

By *ertsChastityGuyMan 5 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

I'm in ht nub at moment "

CB6000 Stub for the last couple of years but looking to try one with an integrated lock

By *randmrs 1st timeCouple 5 weeks ago

bolton

I wear the bird cage metal chastity when we are on a meet or she goes out alone makes my pin cock look even smaller

dudley

Not sure it's the proper way to do it but it's the only way he can haha, and only usually during meets or when I go on solo meets il lock him first come back and tease him in it xx

By *inkedKuntsCouple 5 weeks ago

Sheffield

We love it!

The difference in her when she's been in her belt for just a few hours is amazing, the brat goes quiet(ish), she's obedient, eager to please and will do anything to earn her release. Sadly for her it normally lasts between 2 weeks and 3 months at a time which does turn her in to a drippy needy mess, which I just love to see of course

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Nowhere

So jealous of all these lucky people that have their own key holder x

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan 4 weeks ago

Rotherham

[Removed by poster at 18/08/24 13:16:10]

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan 4 weeks ago

Rotherham

I love the chastity lifestyle , although it did take some getting used to as my gf trained me to be confined longer and longer. I have been in chastity since 19 years old. After my first cuckold relationship ended I searched and found someone willing to have a cuckold relationship with me, not sure I can have a " normal relationship" now

By *unx2019Couple 4 weeks ago

Moray

He's in cage almost 24/7 these days, started off just the odd day or two but now it's almost permanent, it's something we both love and enjoy. He tried chastity belt for me, but seeing as can cum from just thinking sexy thoughts was complete waste lol

By *he Ring WraithMan 4 weeks ago

Bradford

I played with a couple on a few occasions where he was caged and watched.

Seeing his cock straining against the metal cage was actually quite a turn on for me.

knowing how desperately he wanted to be free to get hard was horny.

I would have loved to have locked her in chastity too when she was not with me, but never really explored that even as a 'thing' she would have gone crazy if i had even mentioned it hehe

By *aveJones76Man 4 weeks ago

Rotherham

I love the missus holding my key, I wish she'd be a bit crueler and lock my dicklet up permanently. She's not quitw into it as much as I am, but I feel my small, useless cock deserves to be locked up and not touched.

By *hat Couple Over ThereCouple 4 weeks ago

Doncaster

"Not sure it's the proper way to do it but it's the only way he can haha, and only usually during meets or when I go on solo meets il lock him first come back and tease him in it xx"

What cage do you use? What size cock does he have? I might have to invest just for abit of bdsm play more than cuck stuff.

Do you let him out straight away after or do you carry on abit of denial?

By *emdomCouple2024 OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

dudley

We use a blue line deluxe cage, his around 7.5in when hard so no chance of fitting until his back on flop haha, I play with him for awhile first.. anal toys, pegging, foot/pussy worship ect.. then I will usually release him for hand relief if it's ruined or not depends on how well the stuff mentioned earlier went xx

By *i Mansfield manMan 4 weeks ago

Mansfield

Love a bit of cage play every now and then. The smaller the cage the better.

By *ubcuckpupMan 4 weeks ago

Manchester

I have very big balls so hard to find a fit. For ten years I've been trainee in mental chastity so Ive not touched myself/cum without female permission for a decade

By *iamo69Man 4 weeks ago

South

Got a new cage today.a metal small cage..put it on feels better than the nub and actually less noticeable under clothes.

If you would have said to me a month ago I would be in a cage and no access to the key I would of laughed

But she's enjoying this now and guess have to go with it

By *hat Couple Over ThereCouple 4 weeks ago

Doncaster

"We use a blue line deluxe cage, his around 7.5in when hard so no chance of fitting until his back on flop haha, I play with him for awhile first.. anal toys, pegging, foot/pussy worship ect.. then I will usually release him for hand relief if it's ruined or not depends on how well the stuff mentioned earlier went xx"

Hahaha. I googled it and it first come up with guinea pig cages. I thought jesus that's is some mad role play.

OK so I'm about 7 so I should not OK in that.

Love abut of anal play. And well into mrs feet also.

You look gorgeous and sound like you have a great kinky streak. Fair play. Fella is lucky. Or could be unlucky dependant on how long you let him wait or if you ruin his orgasms

By *aveJones76Man 4 weeks ago

Rotherham

"We use a blue line deluxe cage, his around 7.5in when hard so no chance of fitting until his back on flop haha, I play with him for awhile first.. anal toys, pegging, foot/pussy worship ect.. then I will usually release him for hand relief if it's ruined or not depends on how well the stuff mentioned earlier went xx"

Would love to see a pic of you teasing his locked up cock!

dudley

Haha yeah definitely make sure you put chastity cage not just cage when looking for them, feet are also one of his favourite but he says can't beat worshiping a used hole xx

dudley

They are on the way.. we decided not to upload any on fab as we know it's not everyone's taste but have recently seen alot more profiles doing so, so we also plan on it will have to take new ones as the old ones are on different phone xx

By *haznsteCouple 4 weeks ago

plymouth

Caged here

By *ickingdelightMan 4 weeks ago

milton keynes, bedford

How was the journey, why do you wear the cage? And how did you approach your partner and what was their thoughts/reactions?

Genuine interested to hear stories

By *w_cuckCouple 4 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

I am a caged cuckold with a wife how humiliates me with her lovers and denies me sex or orgasms at home.

South

Admitted I masturbate all the time..wasn't a issue

Until one day she sent me pic of a cage..I laughed

Few weeks later I'm caged

Was that simple

By *hocandcuckCouple 4 weeks ago

Gravesend

She loves caging me , I love the tease. I know she will cage me for longer and longer, while she plays with whoever she likes . Just so horny !

By *mfao88Man 4 weeks ago

north yorkshire

Something I am looking to start and try. Any advice on getting started and the best devices to use and how to work out sizing etc? Also will be looking for a keyholder once started too

By *acDreamyMan 4 weeks ago

Wirral

I've heard of keyholders posting the key to themselves so you don't have an unlock option for a few days. Except for an emergency key of course.

By *ertsChastityGuyMan 4 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

"I've heard of keyholders posting the key to themselves so you don't have an unlock option for a few days. Except for an emergency key of course."

Have done this in the past. Quite exciting posting it 2nd class tbh

Freezing the key in the middle of a big block of ice is also good

By *arah_tv999TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Oxford

I'm in ht nub at moment

CB6000 Stub for the last couple of years but looking to try one with an integrated lock "

Having used both the CB6000 and the Holy Trainer V2. I can say that the Holy Trainer (with internal lock) wins hands down. The only downside is that the HT is a bit more difficult to fit as it doesn't have the split ring of the CB, but once on, job done.

By *ertsChastityGuyMan 4 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

I'm in ht nub at moment

CB6000 Stub for the last couple of years but looking to try one with an integrated lock

Having used both the CB6000 and the Holy Trainer V2. I can say that the Holy Trainer (with internal lock) wins hands down. The only downside is that the HT is a bit more difficult to fit as it doesn't have the split ring of the CB, but once on, job done."

Appreciate that. Thank you!

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Nowhere

"I've heard of keyholders posting the key to themselves so you don't have an unlock option for a few days. Except for an emergency key of course.

Have done this in the past. Quite exciting posting it 2nd class tbh

Freezing the key in the middle of a big block of ice is also good"

Done both of these as a self locker . The post ones the best as knowing it's away is amazing O

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 4 weeks ago

chichester

You are so lucky being in a couple. I’d love to have a partner that keeps me in chastity

By *eranhim89Couple 4 weeks ago

whitby

We are just starting to dabble in it. The problem is when I see him locked up I get horny and let him straight out. I need more self control. X

By *eterinpantiesukMan 4 weeks ago

southam

my wife liked me in chastity for a week before meeting a real man for a playdate she said it was respectful to offer her fresh and tight for him she also said it was a bit odd having me look at her lustfully when i had agreed to be chaste so she wore bra and knickers to bed and had me wear knickers too. If she was topless or nude around the house and I looked she would give me a playful slap and I learned surprisingly easily to avert my eyes submissively. It felt so natural having her reserve the sight of her naked body for her him until he had finished with her for a while

By *olchesterGuy1984Man 4 weeks ago

Colchester

"You are so lucky being in a couple. I’d love to have a partner that keeps me in chastity "

I feel exactly the same. My ex once locked me for a day when I was meeting a group of guys. She wanted to make it clear that my cock was for her, but the guys could use my ass...

whitby

Just made him put his on and send me proof, I've just popped him up for you all to see.

By *eterinpantiesukMan 4 weeks ago

southam

"Just made him put his on and send me proof, I've just popped him up for you all to see."

he looks so pretty in it is his cock trying to rise as you display him?

whitby

"Just made him put his on and send me proof, I've just popped him up for you all to see.

he looks so pretty in it is his cock trying to rise as you display him?"

he is at home I'm having my eye lashes done, he will be sat wondering what I'm up to now.

By *yintotryCouple 4 weeks ago

Belfast

House of denial, trainer in pink with silver sparkles. After using a metal one she got the pink one, oh the shame.

By *ndianas bonerMan 4 weeks ago

Belfast

"House of denial, trainer in pink with silver sparkles. After using a metal one she got the pink one, oh the shame."

Ah the pink one always gives that extra twist of humiliation next up..the nub!

By *heekycppl2016Couple 4 weeks ago

Worthing

We have just gone down to a smaller chastity cage but is a clear plastic one. Seems to bulge a lot out of the vent parts and Mrs takes it off as looks like could cause damage. Also not great with uncut.

Any one got any recommendations for chastity devices with uncut cock?

South

Sadly just gonna be case of trying diff ones

Get them from China only a couple pound each and try few before commit..I personally prefer metal small ones

By *iberal elitesCouple 4 weeks ago

yorkshire/Peaks

I really want to get into this!

By *ove to tasteMan 4 weeks ago

swansea

Put myself in chastity , to stop me wanking, been wanking too much one key in a bottle of water in freezer the other in my car. It’s so erotic wearing one out

By *eediousMan 4 weeks ago

Smallville

"Would love Nicky to do this to me"

Nicky, give Adrian what he wants already, will ya?

Life is short and he is gagging for it.

South

Do it and hand over the key

By *yintotryCouple 4 weeks ago

Belfast

"Put myself in chastity , to stop me wanking, been wanking too much one key in a bottle of water in freezer the other in my car. It’s so erotic wearing one out"

You can get a key box that locks and can be set on a timer or remotely locked/opened by an app.

By *randmrsfuntobehadCouple 4 weeks ago

manchester

Chastity and cuckold couple here

By *op2Couple 4 weeks ago

North west

What’s the longest any of you have been in chastity x

By *ourbon1Man 4 weeks ago

wales

is it painful in chastity and get aroused?

By *nderlockandkey88Couple 4 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Cuck is always caged it's the best way to keep him in line.

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

I’ve seen it loads what is the thing of it control for the female, anticipation for the man ?

Sorry if that’s a dumb question

By *iamo69Man 3 weeks ago

South

New to it really but gone two weeks

It's all good until your teased..after a few days your throbbing in it and can't get out..then when denied it's a mind warp.

It's hard to describe..but literaly she has you by the balls

By *ustcyberMan 3 weeks ago

North Herts

"Any one got any recommendations for chastity devices with uncut cock?"

It’s difficult! I’ve found the best result with Kink3D. They have lots of size options but aren’t cheap. They do have a UK dealer now that does sizing.

By *adlyDeeplyCouple 3 weeks ago

Bristol

We love the power exchange of chastity.. have enjoyed it for many years..

I have discovered Cherry Keeper locks, which have a huge number of options for both ring and cage sizing, so that you can get a really good fit.

By *mandajane01TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Ballymena

"We love the power exchange of chastity.. have enjoyed it for many years..

I have discovered Cherry Keeper locks, which have a huge number of options for both ring and cage sizing, so that you can get a really good fit. "

Would love to see you in one

By *inkedKuntsCouple 3 weeks ago

Sheffield

She's just had her belt put back on. How long to make her wait for release??

By *ustcyberMan 3 weeks ago

North Herts

I’ve never made it work the other way around - all I want to do is get in there with my tongue!

By *arah_tv999TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Oxford

"What’s the longest any of you have been in chastity x"
I've done three weeks

By *ikkijCouple 3 weeks ago

London

I've been caging my hubby for 6 years. Difficult to find a good cage at the start. The ones with external padlocks we found were not for us, as he could not wear them long-term. Yes at the start he would get excited so the cage would not fit so a cold sponge or ice soon sorted that out.

He now wears a mico metal cage, in built lock and can wear it 24/7 ( releasing for washing under supervision)

So my advice is little and often and build up the time.

My only regret is I wish I'd done it sooner

By *izzibeth9Couple 3 weeks ago

Loughborough

"I've been caging my hubby for 6 years. Difficult to find a good cage at the start. The ones with external padlocks we found were not for us, as he could not wear them long-term. Yes at the start he would get excited so the cage would not fit so a cold sponge or ice soon sorted that out.

He now wears a mico metal cage, in built lock and can wear it 24/7 ( releasing for washing under supervision)

My only regret is I wish I'd done it sooner "

Totally agree. For anyone looking to buy a cage for the first time, I'd avoid any with an external padlock. The CB6000 series used to be considered great, but there's way better options these days. House of Denial are a good place to look with decent prices.

C's had me locked for a couple of weeks now, and we both love how horny and desperate it makes me. The things I'll agree to whilst locked are quite a bit more than I would otherwise 🤭

We'd absolutely love to play with another Femdom couple. The fun the two ladies could have teasing the subs would be amazing!

By *op2Couple 3 weeks ago

North west

"I've been caging my hubby for 6 years. Difficult to find a good cage at the start. The ones with external padlocks we found were not for us, as he could not wear them long-term. Yes at the start he would get excited so the cage would not fit so a cold sponge or ice soon sorted that out.

My only regret is I wish I'd done it sooner "

why do you wish you done it sooner ? His attitude?

By *ayd100Man 3 weeks ago

clitheroe

Anybody know how to pick a lock

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Nowhere

I have discovered Cherry Keeper locks, which have a huge number of options for both ring and cage sizing, so that you can get a really good fit. "

The most incredible set of images!

By *adlyDeeplyCouple 3 weeks ago

Bristol

I have discovered Cherry Keeper locks, which have a huge number of options for both ring and cage sizing, so that you can get a really good fit.

The most incredible set of images! "

Ahh thank you!!

By *assysaz40Man 3 weeks ago

chorley

Even the word chastity turns me on

By *heekycppl2016Couple 2 weeks ago

Worthing

We are looking at getting our first metal chastity cage as just had a bad experience with a plastic one, only concern is with a metal one if the lock fails, base ring gets stuck and also where to get one from, Mrs likes idea of making me have to wear it for longer and at work with panties

By *ykmwyldTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Belpre

I think it's extremely hot when couples use a chastity cage

By *izzibeth9Couple 1 week ago

Loughborough

"We are looking at getting our first metal chastity cage as just had a bad experience with a plastic one, only concern is with a metal one if the lock fails, base ring gets stuck and also where to get one from, Mrs likes idea of making me have to wear it for longer and at work with panties "

There's a site called House of Denial that's decently-priced. Most of the cages these days have an internal locking mechanism which is really just a barrel lock that slides in. Never had an issue with one, but worst case scenario that's the week point you'd have to break to escape.

My personal suggestion is to find one with a closed end, because as you get hard your cock will bulge out and the end otherwise which I find very uncomfortable. Other than that, wear the smallest you're comfortable with as it'll prevent you growing too much and straining the cage which can be sore.

Have fun!

By *ature couple 60Couple 1 week ago

Birmingham

Recently getting into this wife has me caged on meets now

By *immy Jones from fab guysMan 1 week ago

Peterborough, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.

"Recently getting into this wife has me caged on meets now "

You will love it.

Enjoy

xxx

By *aleslave4DommeMan 1 week ago

Blyth

I used to be in permanent chastity with my now deceased partner , only allowed out for hygiene cleaning . I miss the feeling of a cage surrounding my man hood . Watching my partner with other men . We bought a vice chastity device from locked in lust it has a anti slip ring

By *ayd100Man 1 week ago

clitheroe

Caged when she says so.

By *ougntinaCouple 1 week ago

chigwell

thi slooks fascinating and could solve our usual problem with ring sizes. Is the material robust enough for long term?

By *cutebum9Couple 1 week ago

wallsend

Whenever I have a meet and hubbies about insist he’s caged as prefer he doesn’t get any pleasure whilst I’m enjoying another guys cock

By *inkedKuntsCouple 1 week ago

Sheffield

The Mrs has now been locked up for 14 days, with no end date set. The needyness has definitely started and she's a constant horny mess, but at least her belt allows for access to other areas for me

By *eterinpantiesukMan 1 week ago

southam

"Whenever I have a meet and hubbies about insist he’s caged as prefer he doesn’t get any pleasure whilst I’m enjoying another guys cock"

nice cutebum but i am sure that although he cant orgasm or get a proper erection he enjoys the sensations of your pleasure deep in his body and mind as you enjoy another man

By *teveanddebsCouple 1 week ago

Norwich

We have a slight twist on this..

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1047020

By *aleakalaMan 1 week ago

Stourbridge

The first time I tried this was with a padlock through my frenum piercing hole.

First time with a cage was a failure as I was far too excited, we made the mistake of starting off together in a glory hole before the women I was playing with tried to cage me.

Have since learned that it needs to be put on way before play lol

By *pringbok95Couple 1 week ago

Limavady

We started chastity a couple of years back only short spells locked. We have now progressed to 5mths continuous wearing and reduced size of cage. Cuck is very obedient when caged for long periods I really enjoy the control it gives me. Always looking new ideas to try. ??

By *ndianas bonerMan 7 days ago

Belfast

"We started chastity a couple of years back only short spells locked. We have now progressed to 5mths continuous wearing and reduced size of cage. Cuck is very obedient when caged for long periods I really enjoy the control it gives me. Always looking new ideas to try. ?? "

Presumably you've moved into edging and teasing. Making the fuck jealous is particularly tormenting and can drive him nuts. Chastity can do weird things to a man's brain and behaviours as I'm sure you've found out. You should look at e stim cages too and app controlled devices so he is reminded of his place when you're apart

By *reedySwitchGuyMan 7 days ago

Southampton

Me and my partner like chastity but I only really wear it for short times, like a good session of being teased etc

By *eterinpantiesukMan 7 days ago

southam

"We started chastity a couple of years back only short spells locked. We have now progressed to 5mths continuous wearing and reduced size of cage. Cuck is very obedient when caged for long periods I really enjoy the control it gives me. Always looking new ideas to try. ?? "

what a lovely comment springbok is so lucky do you tell your more intimate lady friends about his cage It is so sexy when they call round and they are amused by his condition and maybe ask to inspect his little caged specimen

By *pringbok95Couple 7 days ago

Limavady

"We started chastity a couple of years back only short spells locked. We have now progressed to 5mths continuous wearing and reduced size of cage. Cuck is very obedient when caged for long periods I really enjoy the control it gives me. Always looking new ideas to try. ??

Presumably you've moved into edging and teasing. Making the fuck jealous is particularly tormenting and can drive him nuts. Chastity can do weird things to a man's brain and behaviours as I'm sure you've found out. You should look at e stim cages too and app controlled devices so he is reminded of his place when you're apart "

Edging is next on my to do list atm it's longterm chastity reduced size training with denial. Cuck has not had any release since caged. Yes I have looked at app control

By *pringbok95Couple 7 days ago

Limavady

"We started chastity a couple of years back only short spells locked. We have now progressed to 5mths continuous wearing and reduced size of cage. Cuck is very obedient when caged for long periods I really enjoy the control it gives me. Always looking new ideas to try. ??

what a lovely comment springbok is so lucky do you tell your more intimate lady friends about his cage It is so sexy when they call round and they are amused by his condition and maybe ask to inspect his little caged specimen"

No I haven't spoken outside of fab

By *uyandGirl42Couple 7 days ago

Perth

Absolutely love this. We have a small pink chasity. Goes so so well with the sissy / humilation play.

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 3 days ago

Nowhere

So jealous of all these amazing subs with beautiful key holders xxx

By *mfao88Man 3 days ago

north yorkshire

I am potentially looking for a keyholder(s) for Locktober, anyone interested, please pm me x

» Add a new message to this topic