FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Strangest / Funniest messages

Strangest / Funniest messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    10 weeks ago

Today has been a bit of a strange day for us on here but one that we’ve also found humorous.

We set out looking for an 8+ guy and got inundated with messages. When we asked some to send a unique pictures to prove it we got some wild excuses.

Best one being they can’t take a picture because they have a driving test today.

Other messages have asked…

Mrs to join a cat fighting club (probably broke the first rule) and they’ll pay her for it.

If they can come to our house, use our toilet and so they can steal underwear out the washing basket.

If someone can come to our house and just hide in a cupboard while go about our day to day!

I’m sure it’s not just us that get these so what other weird and wonderful messages / requests have people had???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman 10 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I had random man in a hotel 30 miles away, message me to ask if I'd go and fist him earlier.

That's gotta be up there for me lol.

By *lut Sara and bobCouple 10 weeks ago

Renfrewshire / Gran canaria

Our best today .... I'm M..... from Renfrewshire, I'm looking for your pee to drink...would u be up for a chat and find out more...I give you an insulated container and you fill it for me...we meet at a coffee shop or shopping centre ..I'll tell you more if youre interested

By *wayandbackCouple 10 weeks ago

omagh

"I had random man in a hotel 30 miles away, message me to ask if I'd go and fist him earlier.

That's gotta be up there for me lol. "

Well ..did ye? Lol

By *akHeartWoodMan 10 weeks ago

Crawley

"Today has been a bit of a strange day for us on here but one that we’ve also found humorous.

We set out looking for an 8+ guy and got inundated with messages. When we asked some to send a unique pictures to prove it we got some wild excuses.

Best one being they can’t take a picture because they have a driving test today.

Other messages have asked…

Mrs to join a cat fighting club (probably broke the first rule) and they’ll pay her for it.

If they can come to our house, use our toilet and so they can steal underwear out the washing basket.

If someone can come to our house and just hide in a cupboard while go about our day to day!

I’m sure it’s not just us that get these so what other weird and wonderful messages / requests have people had??? "

That's all in one day?

By (user no longer on site) OP    10 weeks ago

Yep, all in one day!

It’s probably a full moon or something

By *rispyDuckMan 10 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Strangest I’ve received so far was “so where are the big cocks at?”

Like how tf am I supposed to know haha

Not like I got a cupboard full of big dicks in my house why tf would I know and need them for haha

By *ust want fun 888Man 10 weeks ago

nearby

"I had random man in a hotel 30 miles away, message me to ask if I'd go and fist him earlier.

That's gotta be up there for me lol. "

In the face with a request like that

» Add a new message to this topic