FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > have you ever had a meet that you had to turn away due to hygiene

have you ever had a meet that you had to turn away due to hygiene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxy j OP   Woman 11 weeks ago

somerset

have you ever had a meet that you had to turn away due to hygiene ...

bo

general smell

remove clothes then smell

remove boxers/knickers then smell

bas breath /teeth / finger nails toe nails

wearing to much perfume/aftershave to trie n hide /masl the fact youve not showered

and on and on so ladies n gents have you ever walked away from a meet just on hygiene alone ...

im obcessed with hygiene and i have to be due to my job i have a shower room in my office's not unusual to have 2 or 3 showers just at work let alone before work and when i get home so my job kinda makes me ocd hubs is the same so we expect our meets to be squeaky clean to ravish and be ravished..

thankfully i think on the scene as a whole most are clean ie shower just before meet and every inch clean ...i have stopped meets or turned away meets few were bo and other things like masking with aftershave/perfume and then those who dont know how to look after ther bits but musdt admit its far a few between i think the worse has been club related ...

ask as talking with others on friend is having real bad luck with smelly meets so does it happen to you and how often

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enuine photographerMan 11 weeks ago

Swansea

Yes definitely

Funnily enough just posted this on another thread

After long chats I arranged to pick up a lady to go for a drink first

Picked her up and within a mile I had to ask her to get out. She stank of stale BO. I was nearly sick and had to drive 30 miles with windows open to get rid of the smell

By *arla SwingerWoman 11 weeks ago

Somewhere

"Yes definitely

Funnily enough just posted this on another thread

After long chats I arranged to pick up a lady to go for a drink first

Picked her up and within a mile I had to ask her to get out. She stank of stale BO. I was nearly sick and had to drive 30 miles with windows open to get rid of the smell"

Did you leave her to walk back home?

» Add a new message to this topic