FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Time for a break!!!

Time for a break!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nkedguy777 OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Manchester

I've been on here for quite some time now, obviously not at long as others

I think it's time for a break though,

I send around maybe 10-15 polite message a day and get no replies, mainly the messages just get read and deleted,yes I understand people have a type but I do read every profile and only message if I think I am what they potentially are looking for

Now don't get me wrong I'm definitely no oil painting or adonis by no means but I think I'm in ok shape and not terribly ugly

I do think there's a lot of time wasters and people who just thrive off the attention they get

I have tried clubs,but in my experience the clubs I've visited are pretty similar to here, single males make up 80-85% of the people on here and in clubs

Seeing all the single guys walking round hard on in hand following couples and single women around just puts me off even attempting to speak to a couple or a women because they probably think I'm just like all the single guys,I'm not exactly over confident when in those situations as it

Don't get me wrong I have on a few occasions had a lovely chat with maybe 2 or 3 people

So as I've said I think it's time for a break for a few months

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan 11 weeks ago

Belfast

You have 3 verifications in 7 months which is 3 more than most have in that period of time.

10-15 messages a day is way more than most send and no matter how specific or polite they may be it's usually fairly obvious that the sender is messaging multiple people at the same time which will put many off.

I've been here 8 years and I don't think I've sent 60 introductory messages in all that time and not a single one in well over 4 years but you've sent that in less than a week.

You say there are a lot of time wasters or attention seekers but again my experience is that I've never had my time wasted.

Patience and consistency are the keys to fab.

If you don't have both it usually comes across in all correspondence.

Manchester

"You have 3 verifications in 7 months which is 3 more than most have in that period of time.

10-15 messages a day is way more than most send and no matter how specific or polite they may be it's usually fairly obvious that the sender is messaging multiple people at the same time which will put many off.

I've been here 8 years and I don't think I've sent 60 introductory messages in all that time and not a single one in well over 4 years but you've sent that in less than a week.

You say there are a lot of time wasters or attention seekers but again my experience is that I've never had my time wasted.

If you don't have both it usually comes across in all correspondence. "

Thanks for the reply,

I understand I have 3 verifications and some people have none,I do feel quite privileged to have had 3 great meets

I don't quite understand how as you say someone would know if I'm messaging multiple people at the same time, which I'm clearly not

I am certainly very patient and definitely not pushy at all

But thanks for your reply

By *arlot o scaraWoman 11 weeks ago

Hell

"You have 3 verifications in 7 months which is 3 more than most have in that period of time.

Thanks for the reply,

I understand I have 3 verifications and some people have none,I do feel quite privileged to have had 3 great meets

I don't quite understand how as you say someone would know if I'm messaging multiple people at the same time, which I'm clearly not

But thanks for your reply "

How are you clearly not messaging several people at once when you just said you’re messaging 10-15 people per day?

I think the problem that some have with fab is that they rely on it here to get sex and don’t get it anywhere else. They feel like they’re owed it just because they sign up and message people. It’s just not the case.

Maybe having a break will do you some good

By *ucka39Man 11 weeks ago

Newcastle

Thanks for the reply,

How are you clearly not messaging several people at once when you just said you’re messaging 10-15 people per day?

I think the problem that some have with fab is that they rely on it here to get sex and don’t get it anywhere else. They feel like they’re owed it just because they sign up and message people. It’s just not the case.

Maybe having a break will do you some good"

Manchester

Thanks for the reply,

Maybe having a break will do you some good"

If I message someone and the message is read and deleted then obviously there not interested so why wouldn't I message someone else who I might see while I'm looking through the search option

I 100% don't think I'm owed sexy at all just because I'm on here

Thanks for your reply

» Add a new message to this topic