FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Zero safe sex in evidence at latest club visit

Zero safe sex in evidence at latest club visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olden_Road_to_Samarkand OP   Man 12 weeks ago

LONDON

First club visit in about nine months ...and everyone playing openly (c 80% of activity...it's a small club) was barebacking .... is this really a thing now? And if so why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 12 weeks ago

Next Door

Maybe most were couples?

Or

They are happy to play without a condom

By *oxy jWoman 12 weeks ago

somerset

its alway been the case we do a club every month all over staying in hotels and bareback sex has always been the norm for most thats what we see anyway very few do safer sex

By *elloWoman 12 weeks ago

alpha centauri

I've never had unsafe sex in a club unless I was having sex with my now ex partner.

By *orkshire Couple2000Couple 12 weeks ago

Halifax

We went to a club last Saturday & condoms weren't being used. From what we could see everyone was in couples xx

By *iss DevilWoman 12 weeks ago

Bedford

No, it's not the norm and please don't expect it to be a norm, always have well-fitting condoms on you when at a swingers club.

I go with my partner or my FWB, play with them bare as they are regulars. However, if at any point, we were getting a random guy join us, he would have to wear a condom if I wanted him to fuck me. No condom, no penetration for me for any random men met at clubs.

By *oveToPlay.Couple 12 weeks ago

Yorkshire

We go to quite a few clubs- safe play has always been present unless they are a couple.

Any guy we interact with has to wear a condom - no play without it.

Some may bareback but it's individual preference. Keep yourself safe and what others do should have no impact on you

By *hestyCharlotteWoman 12 weeks ago

blackpool

It would appear so , I’ve also witnessed people doing this on quite a few occasions and even seen men passing their wives etc round to be banged by several men one after the other without using condoms. No excuse whatsoever for such stupidity!

By *olden_Road_to_Samarkand OP   Man 12 weeks ago

LONDON

It appears to be becoming more common. I thinkmany people are using PREP, but ignorung ghe ofher STDs...

By *oxy jWoman 12 weeks ago

somerset

problem being prep is for hiv only not other sexual infections ... i agree with what someone else has said you look after you and avoid others who dont fit what your looking for .... for me safe sex is a must in a club but ive seen alot of bare so im only going by what i see

By *herry delightWoman 12 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

PREP is much safer option than condoms, If you read the literature they give with you.

The problem I do have is how many people use protection when doing oral sex. I never seen a dental dam being used.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

I’ve noticed similar the last few times I’ve been in a club. I noticed it’s not couples only but swapping of couples. I watched a group of about 5-8 couples, swapping going on all over the place and all bareback.

This has really put me off clubs recently.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 12 weeks ago

chichester

Just worry about your own levels of protection and use a condom if you so wish and that’s if it’s compatible with other persons.

In my experience swinging has sways been pretty 50/50 bareback regardless of the nonsense you see wrote on forum posts / profiles.

By *aomilatteCouple 12 weeks ago

Midlands

Who's using the used condoms we see in playroom bins in club's?

By *alloSpaceboyMan 12 weeks ago

Carmarthen

"I’ve noticed similar the last few times I’ve been in a club. I noticed it’s not couples only but swapping of couples. I watched a group of about 5-8 couples, swapping going on all over the place and all bareback.

This has really put me off clubs recently.

"

Haven’t been to a club since the late 2000s when safety was the norm; barebacking puts me on edge and brings out my hypochondriacal anxieties.

» Add a new message to this topic