FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Question about photos

Question about photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Starlord69X OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Plymouth

So I'm kinda curious ladies about photos on guys profiles, I used to have my face on my profile but due to my job I've had to be a bit more discrete. I've not got pictures of my Wang ??????? so I'm left with body shots.....what's peoples opinions of blokes pictures? What are good pictures to take, let's be honest women are stunning and rarely look anything other than stunning in semi naked photos, blokes ....not so much .... does anyone have any pointers/help as to what kind of photos to take?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *batMan 12 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

This one is an easy one to answer!!

Some women LOVE cock pics!

Some women HATE cock pics!

Some women LOVE action with other people pics!

Some women HATE action with other people pics!

Some women LOVE clothed pics!

Some women HATE clothed pics!

So basically, select from the menu above, or add your own option. Whatever you do, it will appeal to some, but not others.

It's a shop window where you can sell your wares. How you choose to do that will depend a lot on your personality and how you think that should be done.

Hope that all helps,

Gbat

By * D 777Man 12 weeks ago

bathgate

"So I'm kinda curious ladies about photos on guys profiles, I used to have my face on my profile but due to my job I've had to be a bit more discrete. I've not got pictures of my Wang ??????? so I'm left with body shots.....what's peoples opinions of blokes pictures? What are good pictures to take, let's be honest women are stunning and rarely look anything other than stunning in semi naked photos, blokes ....not so much .... does anyone have any pointers/help as to what kind of photos to take? "
watching with interest

» Add a new message to this topic