FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Question for couples

Question for couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hoir OP   Couple 12 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

I find I may be part of a minority here but I need to see if otherwise.

This is for trying to meet singletons only, so single men or women. Once it's got to the stage of exchanging phone numbers and you're all chatting nicely in a group, have you ever had the single party message one of you to ask to meet separately? Even when you have clearly stated on your profile or in messages that you only play together?

P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 12 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No. If we did we'd just stop communicating and block

By *et and WillingCouple 12 weeks ago

Nuneaton

Never had that happen to us. If it did we would not be interested and tell them they arnt for us.

By *reamers13Couple 12 weeks ago

Lancashire

"No. If we did we'd just stop communicating and block"

Same here.

By *ondoner27Man 12 weeks ago

london

"I find I may be part of a minority here but I need to see if otherwise.

This is for trying to meet singletons only, so single men or women. Once it's got to the stage of exchanging phone numbers and you're all chatting nicely in a group, have you ever had the single party message one of you to ask to meet separately? Even when you have clearly stated on your profile or in messages that you only play together?

P"

That is a hugely disrespectful thing to do and an absolute liberty.

I would consider that person a wrongun and terminate all communication

By *hat a PairXXXCouple 12 weeks ago

Bath

We had it once when we were in a four way WhatsApp with another couple. The Mr of that couple kept trying to engage with Faye. After she parried him a few times and politely told him no, he was told where to go in no uncertain terms

By *tms1xCouple 12 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Play together stay together! Play apart you will end up apart!

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

I have never found myself in the position that the single man messages me to ask me to play away, but for the 4th time in my recent memory the single woman we are speaking to has gone behind my back to message C separately and ask if he'll ditch me.

I'm starting to develop a bit of a complex about it

P

By *oreAgainForeverCouple 12 weeks ago

doncaster

We were in a 4 way chat and the male of the other couple said if we are happy he’s happy to message seperately we declined as we had already stated we aren’t into doing things seperately and by the way his missus reacted she had obviously never agreed to it either

By *oxy jWoman 12 weeks ago

somerset

"I find I may be part of a minority here but I need to see if otherwise.

P"

yes via our couples profile years ago when wanting bi play always found it strange a bi guy not wanting my hubs to be there ....however males from couples were far worse they wanted not only me to lie to hubs but wanted to lie to there partners too ... i found the male half of swinging couples far far worse

By *issmorganWoman 12 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Yes, I'm half a couple and many years ago we had a woman who blatantly just tried to exclude me.

She was blocked. Thing is we can both meet seperately, but it was the way she tried to go about things that we didn't like.

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"No. If we did we'd just stop communicating and block"

This is what we did.

C

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 12 weeks ago

Middle England

We (esp. Mrs) loves massage. We had a couple contact us and they said they would very much like to join us and we could massage each others partners. Then the guy turned it and continually said it would only be him and pestered us about it; we said thanks but no thanks

By *arriedwelshcoupleCouple 12 weeks ago

Cardiff

Echoing what people have said here. We've never had that and if they did we would stop speaking to them

By *oreAgainForeverCouple 12 weeks ago

doncaster

Tell me some one didn’t read it properly without actually telling me it wasn’t read properly

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"Tell me some one didn’t read it properly without actually telling me it wasn’t read properly "

Still kinda valid but I have heard of that happening quite a bit.

From my perspective it just seemed like more single women have done it that anyone else, so I wanted to see from an open ended side what was more common. Looking like we've just kinda been unlucky, that or I'm just a bit ugly ::

P

» Add a new message to this topic