FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > unread messeges

unread messeges

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *RRRRRR123 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

warwickshire

hi all i would like to know why every messege i send to a lady on here renains unread for months does anyone else experience the same

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hunky GentMan 12 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Almost every guy on here.

Unfortunately, there's a few thousand guys who just like to come on here and send stupid messages to every woman and couple.

So they get pissed off and end up not reading any messages.

Maldon and Peterborough

Anyway - I hope that's cheered you up.

By *itSurreyCoupleCouple 12 weeks ago

Reigate

Assume it stays unread when you delete it as well?

By *MisschiefxTV/TS 12 weeks ago

London

You can usually tell if someone is compatible with you by their profile pic, subject and first few lines you can see. If you get a lot of messages it's easier to just leave them unread

By *mber SkiesWoman 12 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

"Almost every guy on here.

Unfortunately, there's a few thousand guys who just like to come on here and send stupid messages to every woman and couple.

"

Maldon and Peterborough

"

Sorry. I did stop messaging you though.

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple 12 weeks ago

Greater London

"

This and the ridiculous copy and paste messages lead to lots of couples and I’d imagine single females to ignore messages. Lastly the messages to couples/females from lots of males even when it clearly states they are not currently or ever looking for solo males adds to many people’s frustrations (I include other males in sharing that frustration).

x

By *llgoodfun1Couple 12 weeks ago

Chirk

Absolutely right….. we get loads of messages. Sadly some just say “fancy a shag” or when you look at profile they joined 4 hours ago and can’t even right a brief description. In the end I just delete (sorry to the genuine guys). That’s why we say try and stand out xx

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

We often just get messages saying "hi" or "want to chat". They just get instantly skipped or deleted so don't feel bad if you are sending those types of messages. Just simply write something better.

Some couples like ourselves do read the message but will tap unread if their partner is not around. We like to both read them and give a yes or no.

Maldon and Peterborough

This and the ridiculous copy and paste messages lead to lots of couples and I’d imagine single females to ignore messages. Lastly the messages to couples/females from lots of males even when it clearly states they are not currently or ever looking for solo males adds to many people’s frustrations (I include other males in sharing that frustration).

x"

I hardly even bother anymore.

Probably a couple per week.

You have to at least make the message personal. In some way, don't you?

Maldon and Peterborough

It's not just women and couple that get them.

Us guys get them too.

By *_k_86Couple 12 weeks ago

sussex

We often leave on unread until we’ve both had a chance to read

By *inchyorksMan 12 weeks ago

huddersfield

We all do, best way to deal with them is delete all sent messages, then it won't stress you out looking at yellow boxes.

By *vaRose43Woman 12 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

This and the amount of one word messages from blank profiles….

I’ve currently got over 300 unread and it’s only been 72 hours since my last purge. I’ve read and replied to the ones that caught my eye but the rest I’m afraid will end up in the next purge.

By *uriouskinksCouple 12 weeks ago

PORTSMOUTH

Men don't know how to approach the situation. Going straight in with copy and paste messages, dick pics, what are you doing right now messages, or straight to the want to fuck messages are a complete ignore.

Maldon and Peterborough

OP - I hope you're taking notes.

By *revaunanceCouple 12 weeks ago

Exeter

Many people will look at the profile in Ninja mode and decided the sender is not for them, then delete the message. A deleted unread message will remain unread.

Many people, cpls, single wome and single men have already stated above some of the many reasons why it is often easier to follow this route.

By *RRRRRR123 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

warwickshire

it does yes i must have sent at least 30 that are unread

By *andPextraCouple 12 weeks ago

North West

x"

THIS. On a daily basis. We often don’t block single men for the forums, but it does open up Pandoras box of those who simply cant/dont/wont read, OR send the same cut an paste to every pulse within a 100 mile radious, or most annoyingly try to TELL me why I need a single man.

Hence unless i can see from the preview of the message what its about i tend to ignore them. I did try the “thanks but no thanks” approach but people still wouldnt take no for an answer

By *oxy jWoman 12 weeks ago

somerset

if they are not opening your messages its simple they are not interested

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple 12 weeks ago

Greater London

"THIS. On a daily basis. We often don’t block single men for the forums, but it does open up Pandoras box of those who simply cant/dont/wont read, OR send the same cut an paste to every pulse within a 100 mile radious, or most annoyingly try to TELL me why I need a single man.

Hence unless i can see from the preview of the message what it’s about i tend to ignore them. I did try the “thanks but no thanks” approach but people still wouldnt take no for an answer "

To prove the point since posting our reply 54 minutes ago we’ve received 4 messages from single males - 3 of which have not read our profile and now sadly will remain on unread.

Maybe a function that as the person reads the profile aloud a picture will slowly reveal from behind the words - Fab please make this happen lol

xx

By *endalshaggersCouple 12 weeks ago

Kendal

The sad fact is, most men - not just singling them out as others are as guilty as well - think this site is similar to other dating apps where it's extremely easy to "get your leg over" with minimum effort hence the copy and pasted messages, straight to "fancy a fuck", cock pics and the rest.

Sadly the actions of the majority ruin it for the few genuine nice guys on here.

We've found it easier to completely block single males from messaging, winking et al as our inbox was just overflowing and 99% of it was just junk.

By *uenevereWoman 12 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"hi all i would like to know why every messege i send to a lady on here renains unread for months does anyone else experience the same "

I think that this is the case for many single guys.

Most ladies will check a profile before deciding whether to open a message. If the profile doesn't interest her, the message remains unread.

By *orny blonde bitchWoman 12 weeks ago

Liverpool

On Sunday after a very good Saturday evening I was left a verification and also put a photo up

8.30 Sunday evening I had 825 messages

I would need to live on here full time to answer them all

So what I do is delete all messages from people with no verifications without reading the message

Then look at age groups

Then distance from me

So I could of deleted about 600 without reading any of them

That's why I ask pls pls pls read my profile before messages

By *ilk_TrayMan 12 weeks ago

Hampshire

I wouldn’t worry too much if your message is unread.

If you don’t hear anything simply move on.

Plenty other people on here willing to talk to you.

By *incent switchMan 12 weeks ago

leeds

Don't let it get to you, I have been on here for a while and not had 1 reply to a message no matter what tactic I use, I speak to people from clubs I know on here

By *ondoner27Man 12 weeks ago

london

"if they are not opening your messages its simple they are not interested "

100% this.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Read the profile it’s not rocket science, then if you meet their criteria try a message.

I’ve had no meets on the month since I joined but lots of interactions with single ladies and couples it takes time and patience

By *layfullsamMan 12 weeks ago

Solihull

"hi all i would like to know why every messege i send to a lady on here renains unread for months does anyone else experience the same "

Don’t overthink it they get hundreds of messages sometimes daily

Re approach what you send

Change nothing, nothing changes

By *issmorganWoman 12 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op most people will look at a profile first and if it's not appealing, they'll delete or leave on read.

Try to make your profile the best it can be.

» Add a new message to this topic