FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is there any ladies who like being watched

Is there any ladies who like being watched

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ertslady1984 OP   Woman 12 weeks ago

Herts

I'm finding it a little difficult to find single ladies who would like 1-1 girl on girl fun? while being watched by my partner as his new to the swinging scene he just wants to watch atm until his more comfortable.

Just curious xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman 12 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I'm not your target audience op, but I think many bi ladies will be put off with your partner just watching you both.

If a woman is meeting a couple I think they'd want both to be involved or they could just choose to meet another lady alone.

Clubs might be an idea for this though. Bumping the thread for you so anyone who may enjoy it can reply.

By *ertslady1984 OP   Woman 12 weeks ago

Herts

"I'm not your target audience op, but I think many bi ladies will be put off with your partner just watching you both.

If a woman is meeting a couple I think they'd want both to be involved or they could just choose to meet another lady alone.

Clubs might be an idea for this though. Bumping the thread for you so anyone who may enjoy it can reply. "

Thank you hun.

My partner is shy that's all I'm the introduction him to the swinging life x

By *irtyKittenCouple 12 weeks ago

Southampton

"I'm not your target audience op, but I think many bi ladies will be put off with your partner just watching you both.

Clubs might be an idea for this though. Bumping the thread for you so anyone who may enjoy it can reply.

Thank you hun.

My partner is shy that's all I'm the introduction him to the swinging life x"

I am sure the shyness will go once he sees you with another lady

» Add a new message to this topic