FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > If I offer myself out & get an Air BNB, Is there any appetite for THIS kind of gangbang / Blowbang?

If I offer myself out & get an Air BNB, Is there any appetite for THIS kind of gangbang / Blowbang?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikki.newcastle OP   TV/TS 10 weeks ago

North East

So I’m thinking I get an Air BnB and advertise on here for a good 4-6 weekends beforehand where I’ll be and let guys just turn up and do whatever they want. Fuck my face, fuck my ass, piss on me, make me rim them. Spitroast me, try and get 2 cocks in my ass at same time.

I’m thinking August bank holiday time, maybe a few days after but around that time. What I need to know is whether there much interest first before I commit to paying for hotels etc? The area kind of depends on where the lads from that are interested but maybe Leeds / Sheffield area. I’m open minded and happy to travel for this.

I’d love to suck a few cocks at the same time and get spitroasted but lads can basically just turn up use me and go.

I am 100% serious about this but as you can appreciate, I’d want an idea of interest before paying for accommodation. But happy to show proof of booking etc once confirmed lads would be interested.

Private message if you prefer but would be good to generate some interest even if you just want a quick blowjob after work your ass licking / piss on me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 10 weeks ago

chichester

Good luck with Airbnb. Most hosts have cameras / clauses about multiple people

North East

"Good luck with Airbnb. Most hosts have cameras / clauses about multiple people "

Spoil sport… a lot don’t and just trust the guest and don’t complain as long as everything is left clean and tidy and could look for easy access hotels instead

By *iss pleasuringWoman 10 weeks ago

Somewhere near

"Good luck with Airbnb. Most hosts have cameras / clauses about multiple people "

I am.sure that the use of cameras inside air bnb's are against the conditions of the website. They can be on external doors etc but not inside. It's an invasion of privacy

North East

"Good luck with Airbnb. Most hosts have cameras / clauses about multiple people

I am.sure that the use of cameras inside air bnb's are against the conditions of the website. They can be on external doors etc but not inside. It's an invasion of privacy "

Yeah exactly!

By *ikki.newcastle OP   TV/TS 8 weeks ago

North East

I’m free again end of august / early September

By *ikki.newcastle OP   TV/TS 6 weeks ago

North East

AUGUST 25th - 27TH IM AVAILABLE AND ABLE TO ACCOMODATE LEEDS AREA

By *ikki.newcastle OP   TV/TS 5 weeks ago

North East

2 weeks to go, Leeds area can’t wait to suck your cocks!

» Add a new message to this topic