FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Views on cucks

Views on cucks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubmissive Couple4fun OP   Couple 12 weeks ago

Edinburgh

What is your view of cucks? Whether it's from a bulls perspective or hotwife perspective?

Are cucks respected or seen as inferior men?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 12 weeks ago

manchester

First off what is your definition and understanding of a cuck OP?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 12 weeks ago

in Lancashire

It's such a broad dynamic there's going to so many different opinions in response but whatever they are it's purely down to what works for the couple which I fully expect you already know..

On the latter point I think far too many blokes on here (and before this medium was the way to contact) in our experience see the word cuck/cuckold and their assumption is humiliation is essential..

Edinburgh

Yeah i love the verbal and physical humiliation aspect if it to be honest.

By *ayd100Man 12 weeks ago

clitheroe

Its like a drug, humiliation is key in my opinion.

By *electableicecreamMan 12 weeks ago

The West

It's just a kink. Doesn't define anyone in the dynamic as a person.

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 12 weeks ago

manchester

"It's just a kink. Doesn't define anyone in the dynamic as a person."

100% unfortunate often the fab definition of a cuck is of someone inferior who deserves humiliation.

We are a male dom and female sub lifestyle couple and even we get messages off “bulls” who see every couple who are into swinging as fuck couples.

The lack of knowledge around cuckolding just leads to so many false assumptions and it feels like it’s eroding and corrupting swinging.

Edinburgh

Yeah although not the kind of kink you can tell your mates haha

By *electableicecreamMan 12 weeks ago

The West

"It's just a kink. Doesn't define anyone in the dynamic as a person.

100% unfortunate often the fab definition of a cuck is of someone inferior who deserves humiliation.

We are a male dom and female sub lifestyle couple and even we get messages off “bulls” who see every couple who are into swinging as fuck couples.

The lack of knowledge around cuckolding just leads to so many false assumptions and it feels like it’s eroding and corrupting swinging."

Fab is full of wannabe 'doms' and 'bulls'. I have more respect for the men who understand and accept themselves

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 12 weeks ago

chichester

I respect cuck men in coupkes. All parties are equal and outside of the play that’s especially important

Most cuck men I have interacted with have all been very powerful men in the working world and the sexual cuckolding is just a release and dynamic .

I like to think everyone should be treated equally at its core

By *ast_jjMan 12 weeks ago

Dublin and London

Any of the cucks I have met or interacted with have all had my upmost respect.

By *andemanMan 12 weeks ago

Newcastle

Absolutely brilliant. Have played with ducks a few times.

By *andemanMan 12 weeks ago

Newcastle

Where the husband watches someone play with his wife.

Being a good boy

By *unguy1988123Man 12 weeks ago

Dudley

"Where the husband watches someone play with his wife.

Being a good boy "

I love being a good boy

By *oxy jWoman 12 weeks ago

somerset

of course there's respect what happens between most cuckold couples real or fantasy is totally consented between the couple ours is yes as a man pleasing women sexually then hes inferior hence hes cuck thats our dynamic thats what we agree thats between me and hubs its what we want its been talked about a million times over the 30 plus years on this scene and still talked about now... xtreme humiliation is what floats his boat and mine ... i dont expect others to understand to be honest we dont care how others feel but what we do know within our real cuckold lifestyle friends that most of the cucks are sexually inferior hence being cucks (not fantasy/roleplay of course thats totally different) ..

if the 3rd guy has no respect for us both then hes coming nowhere near us the only guys who can get verbal with cuck are regular guys who totally get it other guys dont get to humiliate him thats me doing all that the 3rd guy needs to know us well to be 100% involved .... we avoid guys who call themselves bull because most if not all are just full of bullshit

as everyday life work family friends we are a very normal couple hes very well respected .. anything sexual is cuck mode 24/7

being a inferior man sexually should not be kink shamed because if that what the cucks want and the cuckold couples then whos to say thats wrong its no different to other kinks all sexual stuff should be 100% consented

if my husband or i turned around tomorrow as said thats it then we stop its that simple we just carry on with our very happy normal lives

By *ast_jjMan 12 weeks ago

Dublin and London

Very well explained Foxy.

By *layer_3Man 12 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

I think it’s extremely hot when cucks watch but then also join in to help …. holding her legs open, spreading her ass cheeks, fucklicking …..

By *assageVirtuosoMan 12 weeks ago

SouthEast

I always treat cucks with resoect. If they want humiliation , rough attitude, kicking, slapping... they'll get it. But only because they consent to it and always within their boundaries.

I'll never agree to engage in extreme violence and dehumanising treatment though.

By *heBlowinsCouple 12 weeks ago

West Cork

"It's just a kink. Doesn't define anyone in the dynamic as a person.

The lack of knowledge around cuckolding just leads to so many false assumptions and it feels like it’s eroding and corrupting swinging.

Fab is full of wannabe 'doms' and 'bulls'. I have more respect for the men who understand and accept themselves "

Love you dude

By *unandcuriousCouple 12 weeks ago

Antrim

Love reading through posts like these

By *orkguyMan 12 weeks ago

york

Not something I really have any experience with to be utterly honest. I think I would struggle with inflicting any pain, but do appreciate that lots of folk are into to receiving this within their boundaries. I would love to be watched by a Cuck , but not really sure about my boundaries re humiliation. Before anyone starts giving out, yes, not very bullish i know. But I don’t claim to be either….

SouthEast

"Not something I really have any experience with to be utterly honest. I think I would struggle with inflicting any pain, but do appreciate that lots of folk are into to receiving this within their boundaries. I would love to be watched by a Cuck , but not really sure about my boundaries re humiliation. Before anyone starts giving out, yes, not very bullish i know. But I don’t claim to be either…."

Don't try to force yourself, your conscience and your morals .

I've been asked on occasion to kick with force to cause serious pain (bear in mind, I trained karate).

Instead, I'd do more like a play fight, no chance will I injure someone for their sexual gratification.

Other than in self defence,I'll never willingly injure anybody.

But you'll be surprised, if you find yourself among bdsm and cucks, to what extremes people can get up to.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

"Not something I really have any experience with to be utterly honest. I think I would struggle with inflicting any pain, but do appreciate that lots of folk are into to receiving this within their boundaries. I would love to be watched by a Cuck , but not really sure about my boundaries re humiliation. Before anyone starts giving out, yes, not very bullish i know. But I don’t claim to be either….

Don't try to force yourself, your conscience and your morals .

I've been asked on occasion to kick with force to cause serious pain (bear in mind, I trained karate).

Instead, I'd do more like a play fight, no chance will I injure someone for their sexual gratification.

Other than in self defence,I'll never willingly injure anybody.

But you'll be surprised, if you find yourself among bdsm and cucks, to what extremes people can get up to. "

Do you realise how utterly ridiculous you sound?

By the way I am trained in origami.

SouthEast

I don't advocate for bdsm, I won't advise anyone to adopt anything that they aren't interested in.

It is a real thing out there. There are many much more experienced people than me. I have my limitations as a dom and as I said, I respect all participants in whatever role they play.

Good night, all!

"I don't advocate for bdsm, I won't advise anyone to adopt anything that they aren't interested in.

It is a real thing out there. There are many much more experienced people than me. I have my limitations as a dom and as I said, I respect all participants in whatever role they play.

Good night, all!"

Dear Jesus and the sisters of the holy bat cave.....it’s not a real thing out there to inflict violence as you describe on anyone especially in a sexually charged environment. Kicking and slapping is wrong especially if trained in martial arts as you claim.

I refer to my previous comments about being an idiot with no knowledge of the dynamic of being invited to participate in cuck fun.

By *eterinpantiesukMan 12 weeks ago

southam

"of course there's respect what happens between most cuckold couples real or fantasy is totally consented between the couple ours is yes as a man pleasing women sexually then hes inferior hence hes cuck thats our dynamic thats what we agree thats between me and hubs its what we want its been talked about a million times over the 30 plus years on this scene and still talked about now... xtreme humiliation is what floats his boat and mine ... i dont expect others to understand to be honest we dont care how others feel but what we do know within our real cuckold lifestyle friends that most of the cucks are sexually inferior hence being cucks (not fantasy/roleplay of course thats totally different) ..

if the 3rd guy has no respect for us both then hes coming nowhere near us the only guys who can get verbal with cuck are regular guys who totally get it other guys dont get to humiliate him thats me doing all that the 3rd guy needs to know us well to be 100% involved .... we avoid guys who call themselves bull because most if not all are just full of bullshit

as everyday life work family friends we are a very normal couple hes very well respected .. anything sexual is cuck mode 24/7

being a inferior man sexually should not be kink shamed because if that what the cucks want and the cuckold couples then whos to say thats wrong its no different to other kinks all sexual stuff should be 100% consented

if my husband or i turned around tomorrow as said thats it then we stop its that simple we just carry on with our very happy normal lives

"

well said

By *tylebender03Man 12 weeks ago

Manchester

I like It when the cuck makes us breakfast the morning after. There’s a good boy.

"What is your view of cucks? Whether it's from a bulls perspective or hotwife perspective?

Are cucks respected or seen as inferior men?"

Sorry to answer your question. In my humble opinion this dynamic has a number of strands and in my experience all involved have to gain pleasure from the arrangement. It fun and a departure from everyday life. Respect understanding and articulation of those requirements needs to be understood. For a relatively short period of time conventions and the norm are put to one side and indulgent pleasure takes place. Respect and standing remain in tact.

By *layfullsamMan 12 weeks ago

Solihull

if it’s there dynamic in a relationship It’s fantastic and if they get there fun from it happy days all round

By *ensualgent38Man 12 weeks ago

Edinburgh & London

"What is your view of cucks? Whether it's from a bulls perspective or hotwife perspective?

Are cucks respected or seen as inferior men?"

The most exciting sex games always require a basis of trust and respect. I can’t imagine getting excited without knowing that applies to all concerned.

That doesn’t mean that bull, Hotwife and cuckold games can’t be intense. Even humiliation is a fantasy to be enjoyed, but only respectfully

By *lecom1Couple 12 weeks ago

Stornoway

We have met a variety of men over the 31 years we have been married. It is only with a few that it has developed naturally into a cuckold scenario after a series of meets.

» Add a new message to this topic