FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Women

Women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ratedlad OP   Man 13 weeks ago

birmingham

Tell you what I’m very polite but some of responses I’ve received tonight are just uncalled for

We all on here for the same reason why be horrible

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atty CoramWoman 13 weeks ago

Wimbledon

It is naive to suggest that we are all on here for the same reason.

We are not.

By *eekfreek00Man 13 weeks ago

Dublin

Ur lucky to get a response

By *elloWoman 13 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"

We all on here for the same reason why be horrible "

. You're also here for DIY decorating tips by looking at the backgrounds of the photos uploaded on here that's great, I thought it was just me

By *orenzo10Man 13 weeks ago

London

birmingham

"

We all on here for the same reason why be horrible

. You're also here for DIY decorating tips by looking at the backgrounds of the photos uploaded on here that's great, I thought it was just me "

Just concentrate on the main wall I’ll do the intricate bits

birmingham

"It is naive to suggest that we are all on here for the same reason.

We are not."

Without being rude it’s a sex site

By *ngel-ishWoman 13 weeks ago

Colchester

We are not.

Without being rude it’s a sex site "

It's not rude it's condescending.

Personally I don't presume to know others motivations for being on here.

Sorry not meaning to be rude.

birmingham

We are not.

Sorry not meaning to be rude."

That’s not rude at all

Would you say this is a sex site?

By *atty CoramWoman 13 weeks ago

Wimbledon

We are not.

That’s not rude at all

Would you say this is a sex site?"

a sex site where women dont want to have sex with you.

sad times

maybe find a wank site instead

birmingham

For example someone put a status saying I want to push boundaries

And I was polite and messaged said _ello and introduced myself and said what boundaries are you wanting to push

And reply was you off a cliff

Colchester

"For example someone put a status saying I want to push boundaries

And I was polite and messaged said _ello and introduced myself and said what boundaries are you wanting to push

That is funny though!

And reply was you off a cliff "

By *egular fun NorfolkCouple 13 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

There are people on here that only use the forums or only communicate on webcam etc

To get any response is great but rude ones can be reported. Not sure if there's a warning and ban system in place for the overly and constantly rude ones.

Due to an accident we aren't able to play or meet just yet. I use the forums, scrolling through the funny, playing the games etc

Colchester

"There are people on here that only use the forums or only communicate on webcam etc

To get any response is great but rude ones can be reported. Not sure if there's a warning and ban system in place for the overly and constantly rude ones.

Due to an accident we aren't able to play or meet just yet. I use the forums, scrolling through the funny, playing the games etc"

And it's really difficult, it takes a thick skin.

Great Yarmouth

[Removed by poster at 06/07/24 04:00:23]

Great Yarmouth

" Without being rude it’s a sex site "

Fabswingers.com, it's in the name

birmingham

" Without being rude it’s a sex site

Fabswingers.com, it's in the name"

Which is sex?

birmingham

We are not.

That’s not rude at all

Would you say this is a sex site?

a sex site where women dont want to have sex with you.

sad times

maybe find a wank site instead"

You’ve got this totally wrong haha

By *melia DominaTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Kind of witty! Did you reply," well I do like base jumping!"

By *toC Thats MeWoman 13 weeks ago

Sheffield

" Without being rude it’s a sex site

Fabswingers.com, it's in the name

Which is sex?"

Not necessarily. I go to clubs, I don’t always have the sex

By *rsKOTCTWoman 13 weeks ago

Leeds

We are not.

Without being rude it’s a sex site "

Without being rude it's a swingers site.

Also it totally depends on your message etc to the response you'd get.

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 13 weeks ago

manchester

"Tell you what I’m very polite but some of responses I’ve received tonight are just uncalled for

We all on here for the same reason why be horrible "

You seem to have such a wonderful attitude

By *elloWoman 13 weeks ago

alpha centauri

Hahaha that's funny,

With messages I get like that I don't always reply but when I do it's often with 'your dad or mum'(depending on my mood) and then 'i would have said you but didn't want to make your sister jealous ' lol if the guy comes back with a witty retort then that's good, if he gets all moody then he doesn't have the right personality for me

By *melia DominaTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Hahaha that's funny,

With messages I get like that I don't always reply but when I do it's often with 'your dad or mum'(depending on my mood) and then 'i would have said you but didn't want to make your sister jealous ' lol if the guy comes back with a witty retort then that's good, if he gets all moody then he doesn't have the right personality for me "

My point exactly... a wity comeback breaks the ice.

If you take offence then your definitely not right for them. If you go okay I'll throw in a bit of fun back. At least your not bothered so much. That will either loosen their tongue or find a block. But at least you've not let it get to you.

And that is good for moral and positively.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 13 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Can't take a joke or understand what swinging is about?

No wonder you think they're rude

By *issmorganWoman 13 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Not everyone is here for the same thing though op, many enjoy the social side or the forums.

The answer you would get from me. Would depend entirely on how you approach me though.

If people are being rude, report them. It's not rude to not want to meet you just because they have a certain status op though.

By *avexxMan 13 weeks ago

cheshire

but we cant do without them

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

I’m fairly new and I enjoy the forums more tbh some great people , you need to chill , relax and just enjoy the site , don’t take life too seriously

By *mber SkiesWoman 13 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

We are not."

By *helamontsCouple 13 weeks ago

Edinburgh

^^^ Totally agree ^^^

By *ratedlad OP   Man 12 weeks ago

birmingham

I replied I’m trained to fall in an ex para x

Hahaha that's funny,

With messages I get like that I don't always reply but when I do it's often with 'your dad or mum'(depending on my mood) and then 'i would have said you but didn't want to make your sister jealous ' lol if the guy comes back with a witty retort then that's good, if he gets all moody then he doesn't have the right personality for me

My point exactly... a wity comeback breaks the ice.

If you take offence then your definitely not right for them. If you go okay I'll throw in a bit of fun back. At least your not bothered so much. That will either loosen their tongue or find a block. But at least you've not let it get to you.

And that is good for moral and positively. "

By *ratedlad OP   Man 12 weeks ago

birmingham

"I’m fairly new and I enjoy the forums more tbh some great people , you need to chill , relax and just enjoy the site , don’t take life too seriously "

Cheers ??? I need to chill

For what reason ?

By *ittlekinks38Woman 12 weeks ago

outside belfast x

Maybe people like to know you alittle better before you slip in the questions about people's private life? Don't think you'd walk upto a women in the bar and come off with that question straight away? And not expecting to be told to do one! Unfortunately it takes sometime to find what your looking for is a one to one hook up I think you maybe in the wrong place... Google swinging it'll give you what it entails ... Wish you all the best in your conquest of fab xx

By *eroLondonMan 12 weeks ago

Mayfair

My dear fellow do not be disheartened or forlorn. Women are not on here for the same things and the ladies are on here for different things.

A few are here to ogle and gawp, some are here to walk the corridors of Fåb to flirt and ramble; most are here to break our hearts and all are here to cause us anguish and despair.

One or two are here for the knitting and the embroidery, none are here for the sex and all are here to have their quims serviced.

By *oxy jWoman 12 weeks ago

somerset

" We all on here for the same reason why be horrible "

yep i can see its a sex site but your missing a couple of points ...

its a sex site for swingers its not a free for all just becaused you joined sex site ....

and that brings me to this point its about preference /sexual attraction / compatibility its not as ive areasy said a women drop knickers for any man / sex on a plate site ...

also you need to take it on the chin that no one owes you anythingand that if your a man and you can do simple maths it dont take alot to work out that as a guy there is NOT someone for every one on this scene by the time you add in all the fake couples and womens accounts and all the accounts that dont meet via fab that leaves alot men that will not get anywhere...

attraction is normally the first step most guys ruin it with messages ... its a massive rejection scene for most men but its not your fault theres so many of you (tho alot like to brag to mates hence more join) there are ways to get ''maybe'' more attention ...

as for people being rude via messages thats not acceptable however most guys think a simple no thanks or not interested is rude and guys rarely see what use couples and women see if you could see some of the crap we have to put up with in our message box you would be shocked ...

and no im not anti men i only use fab for guys clubs/private parties for couples and women and men ... fab is a sausage feast however finding the ones you sexually attracted to even with so many to pick from is still like finding a needle in a haystack...

By *zlakMan 12 weeks ago

Norwich

" We all on here for the same reason why be horrible

its a sex site for swingers its not a free for all just becaused you joined sex site ....

and that brings me to this point its about preference /sexual attraction / compatibility its not as ive areasy said a women drop knickers for any man / sex on a plate site ...

also you need to take it on the chin that no one owes you anythingand that if your a man and you can do simple maths it dont take alot to work out that as a guy there is NOT someone for every one on this scene by the time you add in all the fake couples and womens accounts and all the accounts that dont meet via fab that leaves alot men that will not get anywhere...

attraction is normally the first step most guys ruin it with messages ... its a massive rejection scene for most men but its not your fault theres so many of you (tho alot like to brag to mates hence more join) there are ways to get ''maybe'' more attention ...

as for people being rude via messages thats not acceptable however most guys think a simple no thanks or not interested is rude and guys rarely see what use couples and women see if you could see some of the crap we have to put up with in our message box you would be shocked ...

and no im not anti men i only use fab for guys clubs/private parties for couples and women and men ... fab is a sausage feast however finding the ones you sexually attracted to even with so many to pick from is still like finding a needle in a haystack... "

Exactly this!

By *eekingjoy777Woman 12 weeks ago

dorset

We all here for our own reasons no different to others here

By *ngelLordCouple 12 weeks ago

Newport

" We all on here for the same reason why be horrible

and no im not anti men i only use fab for guys clubs/private parties for couples and women and men ... fab is a sausage feast however finding the ones you sexually attracted to even with so many to pick from is still like finding a needle in a haystack... "

» Add a new message to this topic