FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Eating cum from a condom

Eating cum from a condom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asstab OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Manchester

I’ve seen this in professional films but does anyone actually do it for real?

It would be interesting to hear about it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hilledguy2020Man 13 weeks ago

Gateshead

I know a couple where i met wife and messaged cuck hubby az i was about to ebfer her. Afterwards she tjed the condom and sajd she will feed him jt later. True to her word he messaged me saying thank you for fulfilljng his wife and fir the protein meal that was sweet and lovely for him.

By *J-87Man 13 weeks ago

Donington

My now partner used to do this for her husband when we first met. I never asked questions!

By *assysaz40Man 13 weeks ago

chorley

I have done this

By *eeshelleTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Marlow

I might have

By *incloudukMan 13 weeks ago

Medway

"I’ve seen this in professional films but does anyone actually do it for real?

It would be interesting to hear about it!"

I’d love to but then mentally something stops me doing it

By *ickD80Man 13 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

My ex used to make me do it after every time she had been with another man, it really turned her on. She loved thinking of new ways to feed it to me…off the floor, out of her ass hole, off her feet, mixed in with my food etc. I quite like the taste of cum so I didn’t mind doing it for her.

By *d4funtimesMan 13 weeks ago

Cambridge

I prefer when she is positioned in front of her cockhold hubby, her legs spread wide, displaying the evidence of my release, and she beckons her husband with her hands to attend to her needs, while I am in her mouth and playing with her nipples.

It feels good watching that she enjoys the sensation of her husband's tongue while she presses down on him with her legs, moaning with pleasure.

It's amazing to watch her husband skillfully cleaning up our mess and stimulating her clit, creating even more delightful wetness while he's caged.

By *ickD80Man 13 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"I prefer when she is positioned in front of her cockhold hubby, her legs spread wide, displaying the evidence of my release, and she beckons her husband with her hands to attend to her needs, while I am in her mouth and playing with her nipples.

It feels good watching that she enjoys the sensation of her husband's tongue while she presses down on him with her legs, moaning with pleasure.

It's amazing to watch her husband skillfully cleaning up our mess and stimulating her clit, creating even more delightful wetness while he's caged."

Cleaning another man’s cum from my ex’s pussy was always a pleasure for me and also licking his cock clean.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Central

Dredging is something a few of us read about on here

» Add a new message to this topic