FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Inviting a 3rd into our sex life

Inviting a 3rd into our sex life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eachesandcream93 OP   Couple 4 days ago

Chelmsford

We can't wait to explore it ! 3rd being a male mfm ! Will be our first ever experience of anything like this. Mr (I) also will enjoy watching Mrs J. Took us a while to build up the courage to come on here together. We hope we find the right person !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Chelmsford

Any advice

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 4 days ago

manchester

"We can't wait to explore it ! 3rd being a male mfm ! Will be our first ever experience of anything like this. Mr (I) also will enjoy watching Mrs J. Took us a while to build up the courage to come on here together. We hope we find the right person ! "

Take your time but you will no doubt have a great time

Chelmsford

"We can't wait to explore it ! 3rd being a male mfm ! Will be our first ever experience of anything like this. Mr (I) also will enjoy watching Mrs J. Took us a while to build up the courage to come on here together. We hope we find the right person !

Definitely planning on taking our time! X

Take your time but you will no doubt have a great time "

By *illbe9999Man 4 days ago

Holmfirth

There are a lot of fakes.

Don't give out your telephone number but use another app that doesn't require a phone number I'm not allowed here to say app names.

Talk to them. Preferably video chat if possible.

Pick a neutral and public place for a social.

Have a second plan if they don't turn up so your evening isn't wasted if they don't turn up.

By *oupleforadventureCouple 4 days ago

ipswich

We’re looking to meet our first couple and we’re pretty close, but we’ve read your profile and realise that may not be your thing

Chelmsford

"There are a lot of fakes.

Don't give out your telephone number but use another app that doesn't require a phone number I'm not allowed here to say app names.

Talk to them. Preferably video chat if possible.

Pick a neutral and public place for a social.

Have a second plan if they don't turn up so your evening isn't wasted if they don't turn up.

"

Ty

Chelmsford

"We’re looking to meet our first couple and we’re pretty close, but we’ve read your profile and realise that may not be your thing "

Still more than welcome to chat x

By *aomilatteCouple 4 days ago

Midlands

"Any advice "

Our advice is to go to a club on a night that allows single guys in. If you give some extended eye contact to those that take your fancy (and maybe a wink), you're likely to get some come and chat to you and can take it from there.

By *4bimMan 4 days ago

Farnborough Hampshire

good luck to you op.

By *hunky GentMan 4 days ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"We can't wait to explore it ! 3rd being a male mfm ! Will be our first ever experience of anything like this. Mr (I) also will enjoy watching Mrs J. Took us a while to build up the courage to come on here together. We hope we find the right person ! "

Best of luck guys.

By *uffnmuffCouple 4 days ago

London

I hope you find what you are looking for we have done this twice and it wasn't that great tbh. X

By *radleywigginsMan 4 days ago

northwest

I most certainly would get their phone number at least. Have a proper chat with them. Are they the sort of guy that both of you would get along with in a completely different situation?

And don’t choose the first. And don’t have any criteria based on looks, height, race etc. there are loads of great guys and you’ll find one that’s right for you. Most guys will (should) want to make a real effort.

Make sure you get a guy who isn’t there to just get a free shag. The whole experience should be equally as exciting for all of you. I’m completely straight but I always stressed to couples that I wanted to only be involved if it was going to improve an already amazing sex life for them. Ideally as a single guy, you want them thinking about you long after the event.

Start off on neutral territory and don’t involve drink or drugs. Stay safe and make sure everyone knows there’ll be no hard feelings if things don’t work out

Holmfirth

It's not clear from your profile where you are between cuck and stag.

Understand what you want.

Make sure he's respectful of your preferences and boundaries

Chelmsford

Thanks all

By *herry delightWoman 4 days ago

Ilfracombe

I know it says on your profile you are looking for men, But a red flag is a couples profile with no pictures of the male half.

Also like someone said you might want to make your profile a bit clearer.

After that don't overthink it and be prepared that the first time might not go as well. Don't let it put you off and try again.

By *icecouple561Couple 4 days ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Respect three ways and no means no...whoever says it

By *luebell888Woman 4 days ago

Glasgowish

"Any advice "

Put photos of the male on your profile or pics of you together.

By *ellhungvweMan 4 days ago

Cheltenham

My advice would be don’t over think it. Take it easy, know your boundaries (and his) and just have fun.

I would suggest you find someone who is not a complete newbie and who will be happy to fit in around you. Oh and just have fun.

By *ikerD87Man 4 days ago

Surrey

I'm very open to the idea of having fun with a couple, I think it's very attractive a couple inviting a guy in x

By *awpleasureMan 4 days ago

Sutton Coldfield

Whoever the guy is, he can thank his lucky stars

Holmfirth

"I'm very open to the idea of having fun with a couple, I think it's very attractive a couple inviting a guy in x"

It's fun. Just don't be a dick.

Couples love each other and you must be cognisant of that.

By *ark n kimCouple 4 days ago

durham

Constant communication between the both of you.just make sure that you are both happy with any given situation.talking after any play can be extremely hot and also help you both if something didn't feel right for either of you.

Never take one for the team.

You will make mistakes,we all do.but try and learn from them.

Just speaking from our experiences

We are far more savvy now than when we first started.

By *r_LickCouple 3 days ago

aberdeen

Finding the right person is key to you having a great time, but also finding the wrong one can tend to put people off this kind of lifestyle so choose wisely but most of all have fun

By *ass4g3Man 3 days ago

SouthEast

Get a masseur who knows what he is doing. Gentle, respectful of your boundaries. You'll take it slowly and can stop at any time and it'll be a fabulous meet whatever your stop may be.

Actually, I'm not far from you. If you are for real, look at my profile.

By *ussex team upCouple (MM) 3 days ago

Sussex

"Any advice "

Take it slowly and really think through what you Both want from this

By *he SmithsCouple 3 days ago

Devon & London

We’d been playing for years with couples before we decided to enjoy a single guy.

We’d echo the advice to go to a club. Neutral ground and a chance to dress to impress with plenty of choice too.

A club meet is also a great filter. We like confident guys. The number on here that don’t have the courage or desire to invest in club membership is astounding. Delete!

We can’t recommend Le Boudoir highly enough for a sophisticated and filthy Friday night near you. Our first time there was a single guy night and we both rate it as one of our best club nights ever. Very cosmopolitan!

PM for more thoughts from both of us.

The Smiths x

By *antasy Explorers 1313Couple 3 days ago

A place where others reside (nr Oxford)

Communication is key. Set your boundaries and don't cross them without explicit permission.

Discuss your wants/needs/desires when you aren't horny or being sexually intimate. A bit like you shouldn't go shopping when you're hungry, don't save all your sexual discussions for when the endorphins are already flowing.

Talk with the other person frequently, find out what they like/dislike to.

Meet beforehand if you want to, to break the ice.

Have lots of fun during it!

By *arriedwelshcoupleCouple 3 days ago

Cardiff

Hope it goes well for you both. Just echoing what's already been said on here.

Make sure you communicate what you want and arrange meeting socially first before jumping into things. It builds the anticipation

By *ellinever70Woman 3 days ago

Ayrshire

If you're looking for another man to join you both, let the woman lead the search.

Be realistic with your expectations and don't overcomplicate things

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 3 days ago

Coventry

Exciting and excited for you both. What great journey to share together.

Unfortunately not much advice to give here as when it come to finding the right single guy from us. For us the right single guy is often the illusive Unicorn and thus our MFM experience is limited. Just take your time and make sure the chemistry is right between all 3 of you. Just because the guys are straight doesn't mean chemistry between them isn't important. If the guys get on great, feel totally at ease with each other and the team work works them Mrs will really reap the benifits of that chemistry when being shared and adored. So I think it's not just a case of finding the guy Mrs likes for a 3some, it's also important to find the guy Mr vibes off too and who he believes is worthy of Mrs. Get that 3 way chemistry sorted and you're in for a really hot experience.

Mr

By *entlecaressMan 3 days ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"Any advice "

A lot has aleeady been said I find the best connections I've had with couples is when we meet socially with no expectations. Both of you have lots of communication likes and dislikes, boundaries etc before you meet. Both of you must like the person and neither one of you take one for the team.

Explain all your likes dislikes and boundaries to the prospective third.

Never meet them seperately without the other beung aware and always know were the other is. Last of all when you are engaging with others for either of you NO means NO.

Enjoy your journey.

By *eachesandcream93 OP   Couple 3 days ago

Chelmsford

Ty

By *xxLandNxxxCouple 3 days ago

Nuneaton

"Any advice "

You could always try a club on a night aimed at single guys.

» Add a new message to this topic