FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is this site really suitable for single men?

Is this site really suitable for single men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unstar_M OP   Man 4 days ago

dudley

Thoughts on this please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 4 days ago

Middle England

Yes, if they match what others might be looking for.

By *onnynclaireCouple 4 days ago

Reading

No! Bugger off!

Only joking buddy. Fill your boots if you can.

By *eatermanMan 4 days ago

Reading

I personally would say It isn't as 'swinging' is based on the sexually promiscuous couples participating in the exchange of their spouse.

That typically, couples are the ones who like to pick their preffered partners and enjoy getting a mutual exchange (some, not all).

Therefore not really seeking single men.

Just my opinion;-)

By *uffhoundMan 4 days ago

Bourne

It is, but with everything it's the idiots that ruin it for the rest.

By *otYourKind666Man 4 days ago

Horsham

It would be if there weren't so many c@#ts.......I had a GF show me her messages once and I shit you not they were horrid......I defo see why women are the way they are on here.

By *r John WickMan 4 days ago

The Continental

Yep.

Works for me

By *ophieslutTV/TS 4 days ago

Central

If single men aren't expecting it to be easy, fast and give unlimited clungefest experiences, it's suitable And they may get active with others too

By *xxhibitionistMan 4 days ago

Pembrokeshire

It can totally work, just be respectful and mindful that you're not everyone's cup of tea.

Source: Single on and off fabber for 5 years with many successful meets

By *rsKOTCTWoman 4 days ago

Leeds

There's a couple of decent blokes on here.

To be honest OP it depends on your expectations, if you think it's a good place for a quick fuck then no it's not a great place.

As the guy said above about the single womens messages many spoil it for the few.

By *ornyvirginphxWoman 4 days ago

phoenix

Sure, that’s who I’m looking for on here

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 4 days ago

Carlisle usually

Single men are a vital part of the swinging scene. There's plenty of call for bulls and gangbang participants and loads of situations where a single man is the sought after addition.

There are a lot of single men who perhaps aren't suitable for swinging.

But the site itself is a perfectly good place for a swinging single man

By *ittle. BeaverWoman 4 days ago

Launceston

I bloody hope so, otherwise it's just me and my wand!

By *inkForLifeCouple 4 days ago

North Shields

"Thoughts on this please?"

Definitely. It's the only people we meet! If there were no single guys we'd not be on here!

By *orthern BeardMan 4 days ago

Preston

"There's a couple of decent blokes on here.

To be honest OP it depends on your expectations, if you think it's a good place for a quick fuck then no it's not a great place.

As the guy said above about the single womens messages many spoil it for the few."

This is so true. People expect to come here and it be easy. I’ve been here 8 years and it’s only the last few where the persistence has paid off

By *tylebender03Man 4 days ago

Manchester

Your wife thinks so

By *ad NannaWoman 4 days ago

East London

It worked for the ones I met.

I think

By *alfieMan 4 days ago

north

I've always been very lucky on here the few times I've been on and off here.

Form a genuine non pushy message or messages (lots)to sent to single females or couples, or maybe make connections by going to clubs too.

Main thing is patience

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 4 days ago

manchester

Yes if you don’t join it thinking women will be throwing themselves at you.

By *ellhungvweMan 4 days ago

Cheltenham

Yes. Next question?

By *ev_1Couple 4 days ago

Bickliegh

Why isn't it

By *hickgirthguyMan 4 days ago

Bromley

It takes an extraordinary amount of messages to even get a reply, but there is the very rare nugget on here every now and then.

My favourite quotes are:

Don’t send cut and paste messages or one liners

Sorry we/I can’t reply to everyone as I get too many messages.

By *uenevereWoman 4 days ago

Scunthorpe

Some single men on here are very successful.

However, men vastly outnumber women and couples so you need to stand out from the crowd.

Remember that anyone who message will most likely check out the profile first. If it's not enticing they'll just not reply and probably block you.

By *ife NinjaMan 4 days ago

Dunfermline

I find clubs better. Although, I enjoy the chat in the forums

By *uckslut and MCouple 4 days ago

Poole

We like single guys.

By *illbe9999Man 4 days ago

Holmfirth

Don't be a dick and you'll have a world of opportunities

By *8on33Man 4 days ago

winfrith

of course but I guess it's the way you approach it that gets success.

By *bcplCouple 4 days ago

Aberdeenshire

I hope so or we have a problem as single guys are our preference haha

By *ysonfuryMan 3 days ago

Stockport

I would say its a good place for single guys. No complaints from me, I've been lucky enough to meet some great people in this wonderful fab world

By *pslad99Man 3 days ago

colchester

Yes it is but there are shit loads on here I have met 3 in 6 years so hang in there if you want more then that tinder is the way.

By *ice_couple2012Couple 3 days ago

Leicester

"I personally would say It isn't as 'swinging' is based on the sexually promiscuous couples participating in the exchange of their spouse.

That typically, couples are the ones who like to pick their preffered partners and enjoy getting a mutual exchange (some, not all).

Therefore not really seeking single men.

Just my opinion;-)"

This is too narrow a definition of swinging if by this you mean 'real' swinging is couples swapping partners. As far as we are concerned the hotwife dynamic and meets with single guys are a central aspect of the lifestyle

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 3 days ago

Coventry

Depends from what angle:

Yes, from the point of veiw that scene is most suitable for single men and women. They are both very much part of the scene and in demand both by singles and couples. You can be a swingers who is single, its a lifestyle choice not a relationship status.

No, if your just expecting the world on your plate. I don't have to go into all the in's and outs of why it can be so hard for guys on here, its very well know and documented. Some guys do disproportionately well on here (like I said earlier there is a demand) but statistically speaking for a lot of men its very difficult. So in terms of success for a lot of guys they may feel this site is not suitable for them and what they want to achieve.

As an individual that your call to make based on your circumstances and what your aims are. But for me as single male and going forward into a relationship this site and scene has been great.

Mr

By *entlecaressMan 3 days ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Thankfully some couples seek a third to join them and over the last 6 years I've been lucky enough to encounter some regular playmates. Tinder is better for a quick bonk I guess, never having used it, but Fab for me is a longer term relationships and building the experience over a period of time.

By *he KakapoMan 3 days ago

A nice rock

It is suitable for some men... some single men aren't suitable for the internet in general...

Scratch that some people aren't suitable for the Internet in general.

By *oonshadow700Woman 3 days ago

Gosport

"It is, but with everything it's the idiots that ruin it for the rest."

Agreed xx

By *oonshadow700Woman 3 days ago

Gosport

"It would be if there weren't so many c@#ts.......I had a GF show me her messages once and I shit you not they were horrid......I defo see why women are the way they are on here."

Exactly my experiences on here x

There are good guys here but there are a lot of unpleasant ones x

By *uthLessKnickersCouple 3 days ago

Cornwall/Devon

Single guys are the main reason we are here. Whilst we enjoy meeting and playing with couples, getting a four way attraction is difficult. Ruth wouldn’t be the gorgeous hot hotwife she is without single guys to enjoy.

By *hunky GentMan 3 days ago

Maldon and Peterborough

The site is what you make of it.

If you want to have a fun time then there's plenty of people to interact with.

If you want to be a knobhead, then you'll get treated like a knobhead.

It's not rocket science.

By *inkedKuntsCouple 3 days ago

Sheffield

Without a doubt! I had more meets as a single male than I do as part of a couple. They are probably the biggest required demographic too in my humble experience.

It's just that some make it such hard work for themselves through their terrible way of approaching others and then spoil it for the decent ones. I mean if you saw some of the messages the Mrs gets on her single profile, just awful!

By *utterypopcornCouple 3 days ago

oxford

This site is definitely suitable for single men.. the real question is are some single men suitable for this site???

By *hunky GentMan 3 days ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"This site is definitely suitable for single men.. the real question is are some single men suitable for this site???"

Amen

By *ontWannaMissASwingCouple 3 days ago

Bristol

Site is suitable for anyone that treats other people with a bit of respect. Sometimes that's missing unfortunately.

By *ick rossMan 3 days ago

Midlands

Certainly works for me! Always on the look out for me

By *he Silver FuxMan 3 days ago

Uttoxeter

It’s great. It facilitates so much sex my cock is in danger of wearing away

By *endalshaggersCouple 3 days ago

Kendal

Totally depends on the expectations vs reality.

I would hazard a guess many join thinking this is a very similar site to several popular dating apps where a quick swipe, couple of messages and your're fucking within the hour and literally can fill your boots.

The reality is, it's not hence why there's so many forum posts regarding no messages/meets et al.

Plus the ratio of single men to women and couples is highly skewed.

There are of course genuine and successful people on here, but these seem more of a minority.

By *annibal_LickedherMan 3 days ago

The Side of the Mersey

It’s suitable for anyone if you use it properly

By *ealitybitesMan 3 days ago

Belfast

Always a lot of discussion on here about lack of respect from single men and the bad ones ruining it for everyone else so here's my tuppence worth on the matter after 8 years here and never really experiencing any problems having conversations or meeting people in that time.

The bad ones don't ruin it for anyone but themselves. Anything else is a lazy excuse.

Not all women or couples are entitled or demanding. Again, a lazy assumption when it doesn't go as planned.

You aren't over the hill or worthless when you reach a certain age. I signed up here aged 52 with zero experience and my age has never once been an issue or a topic of conversation. It's only an issue if you make it one yourself.

Lack of respect definitely is a big problem for a lot of people but not in the way most like to portray it.

It's a lack of self respect that is by far the bigger problem.

Men who are successful here don't compromise on self respect and aren't grateful for attention.

We have options and exercising those and being able to say no is more attractive to many women than being permanently thirsty.

Going from sycophant to psychopath in the space of a few messages isn't a good look and won't help anyone's cause.

By *ark n kimCouple 3 days ago

durham

"Always a lot of discussion on here about lack of respect from single men and the bad ones ruining it for everyone else so here's my tuppence worth on the matter after 8 years here and never really experiencing any problems having conversations or meeting people in that time.

The bad ones don't ruin it for anyone but themselves. Anything else is a lazy excuse.

Not all women or couples are entitled or demanding. Again, a lazy assumption when it doesn't go as planned.

You aren't over the hill or worthless when you reach a certain age. I signed up here aged 52 with zero experience and my age has never once been an issue or a topic of conversation. It's only an issue if you make it one yourself.

Lack of respect definitely is a big problem for a lot of people but not in the way most like to portray it.

It's a lack of self respect that is by far the bigger problem.

Men who are successful here don't compromise on self respect and aren't grateful for attention.

We have options and exercising those and being able to say no is more attractive to many women than being permanently thirsty.

Going from sycophant to psychopath in the space of a few messages isn't a good look and won't help anyone's cause."

We know why you get meets.

It's because your profile stands out by a country mile,in a vast landscape of shite.

We know there is a lot of genuine guys on here but the is also a lot of dross.

You are right the bad profiles and initial message just make guys like you stand out even more.

Very good array of pic too.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 3 days ago

South West London

Maybe for the 5% of single men who are 6ft, well built and got money. The 95% of the men probably not especially if your ugly like me

Belfast

"Maybe for the 5% of single men who are 6ft, well built and got money. The 95% of the men probably not especially if your ugly like me"

Another tired and lazy excuse.

I'm none of the above. I just know how to take a flattering photo and chat to people without being needy.

By *CExeCouple 3 days ago

Lincoln/Exeter

If single guys could read, be honest and not act like petulant toddlers it would help. We had a guy kick off yesterday because Chels wouldn't agree to an outdoors meet with a stranger at night. Others messaging asking her to book a hotel or go in the back of their car. They're very rarely honest about why they can't accommodate.

I've been a single guy on here and had plenty of meets because I wasn't a dick. The behaviour and attitude of a large number of the guys on here explains why they're single or stuck in a miserable marriage. Lol. Had a day of nonsense messages today.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 3 days ago

wonderland.

yes... Mr did very well on here as a single guy

South West London

"Maybe for the 5% of single men who are 6ft, well built and got money. The 95% of the men probably not especially if your ugly like me

I'm none of the above. I just know how to take a flattering photo and chat to people without being needy. "

It's not tired and lazy excuse it's facts I've told I'm not their type or not attractive enough so I leave it

Belfast

"Maybe for the 5% of single men who are 6ft, well built and got money. The 95% of the men probably not especially if your ugly like me

I'm none of the above. I just know how to take a flattering photo and chat to people without being needy. It's not tired and lazy excuse it's facts I've told I'm not their type or not attractive enough so I leave it"

Yes I've been told that too but I don't blame it on percentages

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 3 days ago

Coventry

People point to percentages which is fair considering ratio's. However they seem to misunderstand the factors that puts a guy in that percent of guys who do well. From my experience as a single guy on here as part of a couple the perception of what does well seems to be warped. Although I talk mainly from the club side of the experience the guys who tend to do well are not all 6"2', chiseled with massive dicks. The guys that do well tend to be different ages, heights and sizes. Some are slender, some portly (like myself). However the common denominator tends to be they have a certain spark about them and a way with people. Now this is not to say that good looks don't help (although looks are subjective) but it's that interpersonal skill with people and nature that in my experience seems to be king. Just being Chad often doesn't cut the mustard. Too often people blame their perception of their perceived physical aspects when they need to look at their interpersonal skills.

South West London

I'm none of the above. I just know how to take a flattering photo and chat to people without being needy. It's not tired and lazy excuse it's facts I've told I'm not their type or not attractive enough so I leave it

Yes I've been told that too but I don't blame it on percentages "

Well percentages reflect the reality

By *f.I.Like.It.I.Do.ItCouple 3 days ago

keighley

Definitely. We’ve met some great single guys here. Had some absolutely awful messages too but you take the good with the bad

By *ark n kimCouple 3 days ago

durham

"If single guys could read, be honest and not act like petulant toddlers it would help. We had a guy kick off yesterday because Chels wouldn't agree to an outdoors meet with a stranger at night. Others messaging asking her to book a hotel or go in the back of their car. They're very rarely honest about why they can't accommodate.

I've been a single guy on here and had plenty of meets because I wasn't a dick. The behaviour and attitude of a large number of the guys on here explains why they're single or stuck in a miserable marriage. Lol. Had a day of nonsense messages today."

By *entleman JayMan 3 days ago

Wakefield

I’m single. I’ve met some amazing people on here.

By *orny blonde bitchWoman 3 days ago

Liverpool

Yes it is totally suitable for single men

If wasn't I would have to shag my hubby more

By *leasureman247Man 3 days ago

Ashford

I was questioning my subscription but from what I’ve read it must be me that’s not suitable either that or I’m the most rank dull person out of all the 36k plus members

By *oxy jWoman 3 days ago

somerset

yes of couse it is but you have to be aware that people are only going to meet you if they like you and with so few couples and women compared to men thats going to ne a very hard match for many

» Add a new message to this topic