FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Posed a verification; profile now being viewed by single blokes?

Posed a verification; profile now being viewed by single blokes?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rtyed OP   Man 4 days ago

Andover

More an observation than a loaded question. Recently posted my first verification... My profile isn't normally viewed, pretty much at all, but since uploading it's been looked at 11 times ...all by single blokes? Are they scoping out the competition or something? Is there any benefit in viewing verifications for the future?? Why the sudden interest?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecky and justCouple 4 days ago

Godalming

Just think of the connection OP, or the degrees of separation..

The person that verified you may have people on her friends list or may be on the hot list of others, others that are interested/intrigued/nosey about who she has met and played with.

Some will be doing their homework, others are seeing what her type is like, some will be just downright offended it wasn’t them..

Any new veri posted will draw visitors to your profile.

Enjoy the popularity while it lasts..

By *pankingNorfolkCouple 4 days ago

Norwichish

Also person who verified you assumed genuine so others will probably message her

By *acky RacersCouple 4 days ago

Lincoln

"More an observation than a loaded question. Recently posted my first verification... My profile isn't normally viewed, pretty much at all, but since uploading it's been looked at 11 times ...all by single blokes? Are they scoping out the competition or something? Is there any benefit in viewing verifications for the future?? Why the sudden interest? "

If you're not looking to meet single men, block them and you won't see they've looked...simple

By *assie101Woman 4 days ago

Kent

And if course, nosey people like me who just had to drop by and see what they might be missing

By *rtyed OP   Man 4 days ago

Andover

Thanks for the sage pieces of advice everyone... I've never been so errrm popular.

» Add a new message to this topic