FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ejaculating in another mans wife !

Ejaculating in another mans wife !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rh_charles OP   Man 5 days ago

bedfordshire

That feeling of absolute power when she begs you to shoot your load inside her while her husband watches on. It is a feeling that is incomparable with anything else and I love it. You can take her back now but call me when you want me to come over again. Enjoy that sloppy seconds moment my friend and reclaim her with love.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yeSureMan 5 days ago

Glasgow

Naughty!

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 5 days ago

manchester

"That feeling of absolute power when she begs you to shoot your load inside her while her husband watches on. It is a feeling that is incomparable with anything else and I love it. You can take her back now but call me when you want me to come over again. Enjoy that sloppy seconds moment my friend and reclaim her with love."

Enjoy your CSA payments

By *rh_charles OP   Man 5 days ago

bedfordshire

My understanding was contraception was made legal in the 60s

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 5 days ago

manchester

"My understanding was contraception was made legal in the 60s "

So how does the fetish work then because you might as well have finished in the bag. The dominance surely comes from the fact that you have the potential to impregnate. That’s where the power lies. Your surely nothing more than a soy boy otherwise.

By *illjoyCouple 5 days ago

NEWPORT

There’s a pic on our profile that she sent me when I was working away, I’ll let you decide which pic it is ??

By *elboy1957Man 5 days ago

Weston-super-Mare

"There’s a pic on our profile that she sent me when I was working away, I’ll let you decide which pic it is ??"

By *abrina59TV/TS 5 days ago

submissive land

something id so love see for real & for my wife to want & enjoy the pleasures it brings her too

By *23RouteCouple 5 days ago

Huddersfield

Love it yes

By *irralCouplexxxCouple 5 days ago

Wirral

We love doing this with a trusted fwb we have played with a few times

By *elboy1978Man 5 days ago

Jarrow

I would cum inside another man’s wife

By *llgoodfun1Couple 5 days ago

Chirk

We do this with a regular friend…. Hubby loves feel of fucking me after with another man’s cum in me x

By *anties1967Man 5 days ago

Wakefield

I really wish my wife was up for it, I'd love guys to cum in her pussy, arse and mouth

By *orkshirecouple69 returnCouple 5 days ago

doncaster

Would have to be a trusted regular guy

But you can’t beat sloppy seconds

By *estMidsHotwifeCouple 5 days ago

Near Malvern

Always fun x

By *atinocoupleCouple 5 days ago

SF, NY, London (in that order)

[Removed by poster at 03/07/24 19:54:04]

By *lhr1061Man 5 days ago

Warwickshire

"Always fun x"

Ohhhh it would be

By *ENT1972Man 5 days ago

Kent

It's one of the best experiences when all parties involved love it.

By *xfordjohnMan 5 days ago

Oxford

I don't get any feeling of power; rather one of ecstasy and intimacy - gratitude to both the other parties for inviting me to join them.

By *eedsmale36Man 5 days ago

Leeds

"There’s a pic on our profile that she sent me when I was working away, I’ll let you decide which pic it is ??"

Is it the second beach picture?

You’re grafting away, she’s fucking topping up her tan !

By *eedsmale36Man 5 days ago

Leeds

"I would cum inside another man’s wife "

You would fuck a frog if it stopped hopping long enough !

By *tylebender03Man 5 days ago

Manchester

Love it when she says ‘it’s yours’ and when my cock fall out by accident and she grabs it and puts back in her

By *ames 1234566Man 5 days ago

Barnsley

Love watching my wife

By *oxesMan 5 days ago

Southend, Essex

"That feeling of absolute power when she begs you to shoot your load inside her while her husband watches on. It is a feeling that is incomparable with anything else and I love it. You can take her back now but call me when you want me to come over again. Enjoy that sloppy seconds moment my friend and reclaim her with love.

Enjoy your CSA payments "

Surely or not it's the role play. The imagination of doing so.

By *imnher49Couple 5 days ago

Basingstoke

Absolutely love watching my wife take a load from her fb something I’ve realised only recently it’s horny as feck

By *bboredguyMan 5 days ago

Dundee

What a fantasy mmmm

By *ikerD87Man 5 days ago

Surrey

I'd love the chance to cum in another man's wife

By *hurrock couple for funCouple 4 days ago

Thurrock

Would have to totally agree with you

By *unandcuriousCouple 4 days ago

Antrim

Love it

By *ikerD87Man 4 days ago

Surrey

I've had a vasectomy so any couples or single women interested feel free to message me

By *lecom1Couple 4 days ago

Stornoway

My wife certainly enjoys a few special men pumping their load in her

By *ickbcMan 4 days ago

failsworth

I want to see my girl take it hard off very big cock

By *tag90Man 4 days ago

penrith

Have seen my mrs dripping another mans cum a fair few times. Favourite view ever watching him pull out and it drip out. Instantly had her orgasm hard when hed tell her he was cumming in her. Covid killed her sex drive and we havnt had sex at all now for years

By *ack4121Man 4 days ago

Travelling

I love that feeling …

Been on both sides - both with another’s wife and also seeing my girl taking another cock

By *otwifeHusband888Couple 4 days ago

Within touching distance

Naughty

By *uncouplerk40Couple 4 days ago

TD

"Would have to totally agree with you "

Us too

By *harliebluestockingsCouple 4 days ago

london

That is so sexy

By *rinceandPrincess2000Couple 4 days ago

this one

"That feeling of absolute power when she begs you to shoot your load inside her while her husband watches on. It is a feeling that is incomparable with anything else and I love it. You can take her back now but call me when you want me to come over again. Enjoy that sloppy seconds moment my friend and reclaim her with love."

We like it

By *ames 1234566Man 4 days ago

Barnsley

Love sharing my wife

By *ee And MikeCouple 4 days ago

Cannock

I’d say it’s quite a common occurrence amongst some cuckold couples.

By *kcuckoldSRMan 4 days ago

Stockton on Tees

The feeling of helplessness on the other side is equally exquisite as you see a man cum inside your wife and know you have to just sit and watch until he tells you you can eat her pussy. Many don't understand why others want to be cuckolded but for some losing that control and power while your wife is with another man is just unbelievably enjoyable. You need the right bull though to make sure boundaries aren't pushed beyond where everyone is comfortable.

By *hegreatoutdoors99Man 4 days ago

Hamble

I get a similar feeling when the missis gets cummed in, I like a guy enjoying whats mine and see him get off to my partner. I love to see her enjoy it when a man cums in her and not afraid to admit it.

By *unnoisseurMan 4 days ago

Stratford

That’s a hard one. Let me go through them again

By *rankie bricksMan 4 days ago

Wolverhampton

Hub here, would like my wife to do this, anyone willing to chat about experience etc

By *unnoisseurMan 4 days ago

Stratford

"Have seen my mrs dripping another mans cum a fair few times. Favourite view ever watching him pull out and it drip out. Instantly had her orgasm hard when hed tell her he was cumming in her. Covid killed her sex drive and we havnt had sex at all now for years "

Condolences. I’m sorry for your loss.

By *reg332Man 4 days ago

mid Cornwall

I've wanted to be a bull for a couple for ages now, his sounds awesome

By *ee And MikeCouple 4 days ago

Cannock

"That feeling of absolute power when she begs you to shoot your load inside her while her husband watches on. It is a feeling that is incomparable with anything else and I love it. You can take her back now but call me when you want me to come over again. Enjoy that sloppy seconds moment my friend and reclaim her with love.

The feeling of helplessness on the other side is equally exquisite as you see a man cum inside your wife and know you have to just sit and watch until he tells you you can eat her pussy. Many don't understand why others want to be cuckolded but for some losing that control and power while your wife is with another man is just unbelievably enjoyable. You need the right bull though to make sure boundaries aren't pushed beyond where everyone is comfortable.

"

I’d say you’ve summed up a lot of cuck hubbies well there.

By *uffhandymanMan 4 days ago

selby/peterborough

My favourite past time!

By *kcuckoldSRMan 4 days ago

Stockton on Tees

I’d say you’ve summed up a lot of cuck hubbies well there."

Thanks

By *avelovesfeetMan 4 days ago

Kettering

I would love to help any couples near Leicester or Kettering with this

By *mos44Man 4 days ago

Manchester

"My understanding was contraception was made legal in the 60s

So how does the fetish work then because you might as well have finished in the bag. The dominance surely comes from the fact that you have the potential to impregnate. That’s where the power lies. Your surely nothing more than a soy boy otherwise."

That's one hell of an assumption why people like to fuck bareback

By *igh PinkCouple 4 days ago

Manchester

Part of being a hotwife to a cuckold husband, it works for us which is the most important part xxx

By *avelovesfeetMan 4 days ago

Kettering

"Part of being a hotwife to a cuckold husband, it works for us which is the most important part xxx"

Hi how are you both

By *uminsiderMKMan 4 days ago

St Austell

Ever since I first discovered - almost 30 years ago - the joys of cumming inside other men's wives while being watched by their husbands, it's been my all-time favourite thing to do...

....but even on the occasions when its been in front of cuckold hubbies, I've never experienced any feeling of "power" - "absolute", or otherwise...

....it is always, though, whatever the circumstances, enormously exciting, and if the wife - or sometimes the husband - urges me to do it, that certainly adds to the thrill...

....likewise, watching a husband 'clean' my cum from his wife, or add to it himself - or, even better, 'clean' a first load, and later 'add' to a second - is always highly enjoyable...

....as well as being an added level of mutual pleasure - I've yet to see a wife object to her husband either going down on her cum-filled pussy, or sliding into it himself...

By *guysforhotwivesCouple (MM) 4 days ago

north west, Yorkshire, and midlands

This is something I’ve always enjoyed

By *llgoodfun1Couple 1 day ago

Chirk

Not quite sure where the dynamic of power comes into it. I / we decide who comes into our relationship. It our choice we choose. No power there. During fun if either of us said stop it WOULD stop. No power there. We invite another to join us for our pleasure and enjoyment. No power there.

Just our perspective x

By *ee And MikeCouple 1 day ago

Cannock

"Ever since I first discovered - almost 30 years ago - the joys of cumming inside other men's wives while being watched by their husbands, it's been my all-time favourite thing to do...

....but even on the occasions when its been in front of cuckold hubbies, I've never experienced any feeling of "power" - "absolute", or otherwise...

....it is always, though, whatever the circumstances, enormously exciting, and if the wife - or sometimes the husband - urges me to do it, that certainly adds to the thrill...

....likewise, watching a husband 'clean' my cum from his wife, or add to it himself - or, even better, 'clean' a first load, and later 'add' to a second - is always highly enjoyable...

....as well as being an added level of mutual pleasure - I've yet to see a wife object to her husband either going down on her cum-filled pussy, or sliding into it himself..."

I think a lot of cucks love this dynamic so much, but hotwives enjoy the naughtiness too I think !

By *eterinpantiesukMan 1 day ago

southam

"Ever since I first discovered - almost 30 years ago - the joys of cumming inside other men's wives while being watched by their husbands, it's been my all-time favourite thing to do...

....likewise, watching a husband 'clean' my cum from his wife

I think a lot of cucks love this dynamic so much, but hotwives enjoy the naughtiness too I think !"

it is great to hear from a hung guy who enjoys this the apex of submission and intimacy for many cuckolds

By *aveyDipperMan 1 day ago

Teesside

Cumming inside her, and then ontop of her knowing he’s going to be eating her shortly after is a good player with some cucks

By *bagainMan 1 day ago

aberdeen

Always enjoy another guy cumming in my Mrs

By *nlyessexCouple 24 hours ago

Hornchurch

It’s amazing seeing her full of another man’s cum we have 2 regular local guys who we meet and trust

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 24 hours ago

manchester

"Not quite sure where the dynamic of power comes into it. I / we decide who comes into our relationship. It our choice we choose. No power there. During fun if either of us said stop it WOULD stop. No power there. We invite another to join us for our pleasure and enjoyment. No power there.

Just our perspective x "

This is what people fail to understand

By *eterinpantiesukMan 24 hours ago

southam

"It’s amazing seeing her full of another man’s cum we have 2 regular local guys who we meet and trust "

that si so hot essex do you get to taste their cum from her

By *melie LALWoman 24 hours ago

Peterborough

Love the fact you're into safe sex

By *idscouple32Couple 24 hours ago

West Brom

Our favourite thing to do

By *ifesmysteries32Man 24 hours ago

Seaford

As a bull I live to take another man's partner and make them mine then filling her up and showing the man her spoils

By *ayd100Man 24 hours ago

clitheroe

Can't beat it

By *ueandbillCouple 24 hours ago

Leyland

only with our reg guy, but works for us both it

Love it as she grips him tighter when he cums

By *elboy1978Man 18 hours ago

Jarrow

I want to cum in someone’s wife if anyone wants me to

By *he Silver FuxMan 18 hours ago

Uttoxeter

Come again?

By *ifesmysteries32Man 18 hours ago

Seaford

Absolutely love it mmmm

By *arko21Couple 18 hours ago

Co Down

We love it the best fucking ever

By *yeSureMan 17 hours ago

Glasgow

Hopefully the wife will agree

By *ax31Man 17 hours ago

Islington

Exactly

By *ondonnewbies87Couple 17 hours ago

london

Can't wait to experience it

By *forfuntimesCouple 16 hours ago

York

It can be very horny

By *onaldJacqueline73Couple 16 hours ago

Gravesend

"Would have to be a trusted regular guy

But you can’t beat sloppy seconds "

100% agree you can’t beat sloppy seconds.

By *drenaline rushMan 16 hours ago

Burnley

When you can gain the trust of a couple to let you do this life has peaked won’t happen often but when it does…

By *unguy424Man 15 hours ago

Morecambe

Hi can't agree more my ex fantasy dogging happened one night when I picked her up end of night out drove to a local picnic area known for dogging lo g and short 2 guys fucked her horniest thing ever shot home sloppy seconds and was up there as best ever

By *panner400Man 15 hours ago

Glasgow

My x loved this, spunk slut

By *had_ThunderCockMan 15 hours ago

commutable in the NW

Yep.

Consent & Safety & Trust is key .

But

By *ifesmysteries32Man 15 hours ago

Seaford

Nothing better than breeding a sexy hot wife in front of her hubby. Message me

By *en ukMan 14 hours ago

harrow London

Last night I fucked the wife of a couple, it was a fantastic evening for all three of them, she was very satisfied. I exchanged some messages with her husband and they want me to go every week to fuck his beautiful wife.

By *en ukMan 14 hours ago

harrow London

I love to ejaculating in another man hot wife,

By *inime777Man 14 hours ago

Tonbridge

Absolutely loved watching mine do this

By *ack4121Man 5 hours ago

Travelling

"

Last night I fucked the wife of a couple, it was a fantastic evening for all three of them, she was very satisfied. I exchanged some messages with her husband and they want me to go every week to fuck his beautiful wife."

Sounds hot, I have been in that situation a few times. Love the look on the face of the husband when you first slip inside his beautiful wife

By *otwifeandcuckCouple 5 hours ago

Blackpool

We've a couple of vids of this exact thing

By *ee And MikeCouple 4 hours ago

Cannock

We've a couple of vids of this exact thing "

As a fellow cuckold couple, great videos.

By *lotjockeyMan 4 hours ago

Wellington

I'd love this to happen to my wife in front of me , as I don't spunk anymore due to a medical condition.

She's definitely missing the feeling of my cock unloading inside her.

Until she gets over the idea that I want her to fuck other guys so that I can fuck other women ( I don't) its just a pipe dream

By *ercury oneMan 3 hours ago

Chippenham

Nice picture too. Ih have happily cleaned her afterwards;)

By *unnyday1978Man 2 hours ago

north shields

I’d love to clean my wife up only has the pleasure once but loved it

By *ixedpairCouple 2 hours ago

South West

There's nothing like tasting bull semen mixed with the wife's juices. I'm addicted to the taste

By *espectfulSilverFoxMan 2 hours ago

sunbury

We've a couple of vids of this exact thing "

I concur with your concurrence mike!!

By *espectfulSilverFoxMan 2 hours ago

sunbury

"Would have to be a trusted regular guy

But you can’t beat sloppy seconds

100% agree you can’t beat sloppy seconds. "

Great vids Donald

By *raigxMan 50 minutes ago

Northampton

Not for me. Babies… no thanks!

By *uminsiderMKMan 36 minutes ago

St Austell

"There's nothing like tasting bull semen mixed with the wife's juices. I'm addicted to the taste"

I've a vivid recollection of one meet with a couple where, after I'd cum in the wife for the first time, her husband had his face buried between her thighs and was eagerly feasting on her pussy - while, as I knelt beside her head, she was equally eagerly licking and sucking the mixture of my spunk and her juices from my cock...

By *uminsiderMKMan 31 minutes ago

St Austell

"I think a lot of cucks love this dynamic so much, but hotwives enjoy the naughtiness too I think !"

I'm still hoping that we'll share the mutual enjoyment some time in the not-too-distant future...

By *ayd100Man 9 minutes ago

clitheroe

"There's nothing like tasting bull semen mixed with the wife's juices. I'm addicted to the taste

I've a vivid recollection of one meet with a couple where, after I'd cum in the wife for the first time, her husband had his face buried between her thighs and was eagerly feasting on her pussy - while, as I knelt beside her head, she was equally eagerly licking and sucking the mixture of my spunk and her juices from my cock... "

very nice

» Add a new message to this topic