FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > broad range of opinions sought

broad range of opinions sought

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inglepringlebedsuk OP   Man 3 days ago

Sandy

I'm seeking the opinions of all members on here regarding three different questions I have so I have the opportunity to see all different types of thoughts (if you are replying as part of a couple, please finish your reply by mentioning whether the opinion is coming from the man or woman). Ok, so here we go with my questions;

1) if you and your partner both knew each of you still had photos and videos the other had made with an ex, would you then want to watch the other person's things? Either doing it with each other or by yourselves

2) if you (a female) happened to find yourself in a relationship with a man who previously had been nothing more than a friend, where you had no secrets between each other and you already knew that he was bisexual.  Acting under a hypothetical scenario where you didn't happen to be involved in this lifestyle at the time.  How would you prefer things were dealt with regarding his sexuality on the times he has those urges? Would you prefer he put that side of his life aside? Try dealing with it between you involving either hand held toys or a strap on? Have him take care of what he needs to when you weren't there as long as he made sure to keep everything entirely honest and open with you? Or would you prefer things to happen while you were there with you watching with or without you also becoming involved?

3) what is your opinion if you happened to click on a person's profile and within their public videos there was one of him playing with himself.  Would it put you off that person? Not bother you one way or the other? Make you more interested in them?  If it was the second or third option, would you be more likely to find it interesting if it was just showing them stroking themselves? Or would you rather see them finishing themselves off?

I look forward to reading through your responses.  If you happen to have a question as well that you've been pondering, please feel free to take advantage of this thread as well by posting your queries, I will make sure to reply to anyone else's questions that I see

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inglepringlebedsuk OP   Man 3 days ago

Sandy

In the interest of fairness, below are my own answers to my questions;

1) most definitely I would want to see hers and show her mine if she wanted to.  I would love to watch them when I'm next to her but also when I'm by myself after we had sent each other the videos and photos of ourselves where I would then take photos or videos while I was watching her stuff so I could show her later or perhaps send her a message telling her so she became flustered, horny and distracted.

2) doesn't really apply to me obviously, but personal ideal outcome would be where we involved toys with each other but also invited other people into our bedroom as well.  The thought of my partner watching as I give and receive oral between two other vers bi men followed by her watching us all have sex followed by joining in herself drives me wild.  It's the image of her watching me fucking and being fucked before I get to take part (as well as occasionally step back to look on) as the same two men I had been having sex with were now having sex with her as well as she had all holes filled and I saw her either getting a dp or being spitroastes. (There is a particular ideal manner for this to take place, if you are curious then drop me a message and ask me)

3) my preference tends to depend upon the person in question.  I will always prefer watching either a man or woman performing oral on a man (best way being when I can see their faces as well rather than having them blurred out) where it didn't matter whether I saw the man cum or not.  If I'm watching him just wanking, if he was either average or below I would rather watch him cumming.  If he is above average, I get a bit greedy and would want to watch the longest possible video as they stroked themselves and then another one with them containing until I watch them cum (even better if it's a massive load that shoots out of them and covers their body!)

By *icecouple561Couple 2 days ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm the woman in this couple

1. I wouldn't have any interest in videos of photos of my partner with an ex.

2. I'd prefer honesty but I wouldn't need to be present unless he wanted me to be

3. I don't like those type of videos. While it wouldn't put me off a person it wouldn't make me more likely to meet them.

Those are quite specific questions.

By *inglepringlebedsuk OP   Man 2 days ago

Sandy

"I'm the woman in this couple

1. I wouldn't have any interest in videos of photos of my partner with an ex.

2. I'd prefer honesty but I wouldn't need to be present unless he wanted me to be

3. I don't like those type of videos. While it wouldn't put me off a person it wouldn't make me more likely to meet them.

Those are quite specific questions."

Thank you for your feedback. Yeah, I know they are rather specific questions, they are just a few things I have been pondering for a while now assuming (for the first two questions) I ever got into a relationship with somebody who was either already into or open to discussing this lifestyle

By *bi HaiveMan 2 days ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I know you're seeking responses from women, but I suspect you may run into a few issues with question 1.

Because in all my years I've never once met any woman that has said to me "of course I don't mind you showing other people the photos and videos we've taken together if we break up".

You may get questioned on your views on consent.

» Add a new message to this topic