FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Finding fellow swingers in public

Finding fellow swingers in public

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    6 days ago

Hi everyone. My fantasy is meeting swingers outside of the swinging scene ie in a local pub. I just wanted to know in peoples past experiences how they have gotten to the point of finding out you’re all into the swinging scene xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman 6 days ago

Bedford

In my opinion, just because someone is a swinger, and chooses to show their face pic on here or have some readily identifiable features, it doesn't necessarily mean they want to be recognised and approached as swingers in real life. As they might be just out with their family, friends or on the work do. Would you like to be approached in real life, when you're just minding your own business?

By *ravelling ChappieMan 6 days ago

Stroud

I have had very little luck via any app (not just this one) but much more in real life. Most has not been when I have been "looking"....I travel a lot with work and am fairly gregarious, which helps. Different things work for different people!

By *oxy jWoman 6 days ago

somerset

op your fantasy will be alot of swingers nightmare put simply the last thing most swingers want is randoms coming up to them after all its a selet n reject scene most of whom get rejected ...

i got pulled up in town centre years ago i told him quite bluntly to f*ck off and grow up... if you see people out you think youve seen on here or in a club then leave them alone ...its creepy

its alway guys that want this its like they think swingers dont worl or dont ;ead normal lives as if they think we are sexual 24/7

By *ittle MonkeysCouple 6 days ago

Kimberley

"op your fantasy will be alot of swingers nightmare put simply the last thing most swingers want is randoms coming up to them after all its a selet n reject scene most of whom get rejected ...

i got pulled up in town centre years ago i told him quite bluntly to f*ck off and grow up... if you see people out you think youve seen on here or in a club then leave them alone ...its creepy

its alway guys that want this its like they think swingers dont worl or dont ;ead normal lives as if they think we are sexual 24/7

"

Couldn’t agree more. I would guess that most swingers are just like us, active only every few weeks or months. Some people seem to mistake swingers for sex mad predators that are always up for it. The reality for us is that we save ourselves for monthly events, the rest of the time we are just normal people doing normal things

By *orkshirepairoftitsCouple 6 days ago

knottingley

As a bus driver i regulary see 2 women who are on here. They have their faces on show on here so i recognise them.

I tend to just smile not at them but when i see them.

By *ixitfelixgirlWoman 6 days ago

South Wales

I was on a recent night out and very happy to see someone I chatted too on here before with just an acknowledgement of a smile when I made eye contact.

Another was a customer where I used to work, he didn’t bat an eyelid when my name badge didn’t say the name I was using at the time. It was perfect!

By *nemichaelMan 6 days ago

kings lynn

I have seen 2 ladies on here local to me. I have never said anything to either.

By *agatoXXXMan 6 days ago

2nd door on the right.

I bait mantraps with Star Bars to ensnare them in the wild.

» Add a new message to this topic