FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Photo rejected

Photo rejected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unning on OP   Couple 6 days ago

leatherhead

So here's a thing! We just had a photo rejected because 'you don't appear to be in the photo.' Granted, the married guy (don't bother judging me, I don't care) whose erect cock I was stroking is definitely not my husband. However, I chose to pixilate my own face because I prefer the neighbours not to see me jerking the aforementioned guy off all over my exposed tits while my husband watches. Are the days of pixilated pictures and videos numbered, or were we just unlucky?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r imp miss minxCouple 6 days ago

Colchester

Unlucky. We’ve had ones passed and posted to be taken down weeks later. To only have them approved when we’ve tried to post them back up. Go figure.

By *W-stud-4UMan 6 days ago

NW

Oh my God!!!

Are you swinging couples????

How dare you be on this site.

I’ll be reporting you to Big Brother this instant!

Joking aside, the scenario you described definitely grabbed my interest. Bravo

By *inojCouple 6 days ago

Manchester

One moderator view is different to the next apparently...we had videos flashing videos rejected, that were classed as too rude...go figure!?!

By *oxy jWoman 6 days ago

somerset

i find the pic mods baffling at times some of the pics that you see you think how on earth did that get through ...but on the other hand they are human and volunteer so in all do maily a great job ..

i find that if im adding text or clip art to my pics they sometimes wont go thru unless you add the untouched pic first do that one privately they then see the untouched pic then pass the altered pic once passed then delete the untouched one ...hope that makes sense

By *enie90Woman 5 days ago

a bottle

I read the rules after a photo of mine got rejected yesterday. The reason being as “Too Rude”. It is myself, blurred out face standing near a blackboard in a sex club with a short tartan skirt and white blouse with pig tails with my ass showing a bit. I reuploaded as surely a school girl outfit is not considered taboo but it got rejected again!

By *stoppMan 5 days ago

Durham

Probably better to crop the photo if possible so no faces are shown…

But then how does anyone showing a blurred face or cropped picture prove its them, it would wipe out 99,9. % of pics on here… that included many of the moderators..

however granted if a male profile posts a pic showing only a woman, then yes clearly they aren’t in it.

By *27GrandadMan 5 days ago

colchester

I've put a few on here. They have been on

For a month or two then get rejected

For no reason

By *andG2024Couple 5 days ago

Atherstone

lol

By *enie90Woman 5 days ago

a bottle

Found a work around! Reuploaded the one with face as a friends only picture and then reuploaded the one with my blurred face for the public! So far both have not been rejected (yet)!

» Add a new message to this topic