FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is it naive of me to think

Is it naive of me to think

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ommo83 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Salford

That it would be easier than it actually is to find someone who just wants their pussy licked and pleasured for hours then leave when ya want me to.

Especially now I've had verifications. If I'm being honest I thought it would get easier at least.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atty CoramWoman 13 weeks ago

Wimbledon

"That it would be easier than it actually is to find someone who just wants their pussy licked and pleasured for hours then leave when ya want me to.

Especially now I've had verifications. If I'm being honest I thought it would get easier at least. "

It has always struck me as a bizarre approach to intimacy.. to just prescribe a prolonged random sex act .. no mutual attraction.. no reciprocity no build up or chemistry just let me lick you for hours then leave...

it sounds more like a hostage situation to honest

my advice would be get to know someone; get to know what they like; give them what they like...

And if that all sounds too time consuming, just have a wank instead

simples

By *TinRedCouple 13 weeks ago

Reading

It is very naive of you to think that yes...

By *ommo83 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Salford

Wow is that how it comes across. I thought if I was honest and straight people would appreciate that

By *elloWoman 13 weeks ago

alpha centauri

Pussy licked for hours, nothing else that sounds torturous. I've got a whole body with many other pleasurable places that need attention too.

By *aizyWoman 13 weeks ago

west midlands

"Pussy licked for hours, nothing else that sounds torturous. I've got a whole body with many other pleasurable places that need attention too."

Could not agree more, that would drive me insane!

By *he turned me GreyCouple 13 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"That it would be easier than it actually is to find someone who just wants their pussy licked and pleasured for hours then leave when ya want me to.

Especially now I've had verifications. If I'm being honest I thought it would get easier at least. "

The golden ticket of verifications to as much clunge you can eat, like a pussy all you can eat buffet.

Welcome to fab, where there's no place for expectations, but space for lost dreams and naivety...

Mr

By *oxy jWoman 13 weeks ago

somerset

i actively avoid anyone who are into long bouts of licking and user names that suggest they are .. to the point if they are local ill pre block them to save time .... and i know im not alone its often brought up via convo with others / swinging friends who also avoid

dont get me wrong i love oral and losts of it but it goes with lots of other stuff too if a guy is down there for too long then clearly they are doing it very wrong ...

» Add a new message to this topic