FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Young males into older couples

Young males into older couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *immy0169 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

london

Im 23 yo and its little bit hard to find a couple 40+ for a longterm relationship

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eilandChazzCouple 13 weeks ago

Gloucester

We find that mainly young guys are immature, inexperienced, selfish lovers and of no interest. We specifically ask for over 40 to try and avoid meets that disappoint.

By *umagain58Man 13 weeks ago

London

Yes sorry agree. My wife used to be on here but got too much hassle. Good luck though

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 13 weeks ago

manchester

"Im 23 yo and its little bit hard to find a couple 40+ for a longterm relationship "

Stick to tinder

By *playhard18Man 13 weeks ago

Skelmersdale

Age is just a number. But I agree it is hard to find the older lady or older couple

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

"Im 23 yo and its little bit hard to find a couple 40+ for a longterm relationship "

Ignore the posts on this thread so far.

You can be successful as a young guy in swinging. I wouldn't attribute it to your age. It is quite difficult for single guys on here IN GENERAL to find meets. I have seen several couples on here who are specifically looking for guys in their 20s. Try attending a club, you'll probably do a lot better than on here.

london

The idea is to build something longterm

By *mber SkiesWoman 13 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

"Age is just a number. But I agree it is hard to find the older lady or older couple "
no I don’t think ‘age is just a number’ as some have said younger seem to be immature

By *revaunanceCouple 13 weeks ago

Exeter

The trouble you might find is that many couples in that age range don't want a 'long term relationship', because they are most likely already in one and would prefer some short term fun instead.

It won't be impossible online, but you'll probably have to venture to a club to increase the chance of finding what you are looking for.

Good luck

london

"Im 23 yo and its little bit hard to find a couple 40+ for a longterm relationship

The trouble you might find is that many couples in that age range don't want a 'long term relationship', because they are most likely already in one and would prefer some short term fun instead.

It won't be impossible online, but you'll probably have to venture to a club to increase the chance of finding what you are looking for.

Good luck "

Thanks for the advice i will try out

By *hrisggfffMan 13 weeks ago

Bow Valley

[Removed by poster at 02/07/24 01:56:14]

Bow Valley

[Removed by poster at 02/07/24 01:56:18]

Bow Valley

[Removed by poster at 02/07/24 01:56:27]

Bow Valley

Don't give up OP.

I much prefer meeting older couples than myself. Fab has lead to several meets with couples looking for a younger guy to join.

Some I met several times, others I still regularly chat to.

By *ysonfuryMan 13 weeks ago

Stockport

Think people's tastes can change my fwb and I have discussed a meet with a younger couple or guy and it probably is something we will pursue. It's very unlikely we will be looking for anything long term though

By *assionate explorer 1Man 13 weeks ago

Folkestone

I'm not exactly young, but I still love a couple older than me.

It's always chilled but filthy x

By *lkGuyMagic24Man 13 weeks ago

Chislehurst

OP don’t listen to the people correlating being young with immaturity, you will be astounded how immature some older couples or people on here in general can really be, it’s down to the individual and mature folks know that. Don’t be discouraged and keep up your search good luck

By *ark n kimCouple 13 weeks ago

Durham

There is plenty immature older people on here,also a lot of mature younger.

For us it's about not wanting to meet anyone younger than our daughter.

By *hristopherd999Man 13 weeks ago

Brentwood

It's also difficult for an older man to find a couple

By *assageVirtuosoMan 13 weeks ago

SouthEast

"Age is just a number. But I agree it is hard to find the older lady or older couple "

A number signifying quite a bit in life...

By *ouple4voyeurCouple 13 weeks ago

Birmingham

We don't get the inexperienced part of being younger mentioned a few times in this post.

We were younger than the OP when we did put first MFM, FFM, and FF we weren't even in our 20's and ticked those off as well as other things.

We've seen people in the 40's and 50's on here who haven't even done some of those so to us they are inexperienced lol

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 13 weeks ago

somewhere

The problem is people see your age first, they won't see past that, I agree there are plenty of younger folk on here that are more mature than older ones but seeing 23 years old for some would be an instant no for many, especially as many people around my age and older, probably have kids around the same age as you and my rule of thumb is 5 years older than my eldest (who is your age OP).

Like some have said, try clubs if there are any near you that allow under 25s, going along to socials so they can try and see past the numbers, good luck x

london

Yes i get it

The many problem is the age taboo

By *r SensualMan 13 weeks ago

London

Curious to know OP what has brought you to fab at the age you are? I assume by your profile you joined prior to turning 23… me personally, being on a site like this when I was your age wasn’t something I’d dreamt of contemplating…

By *punk n gushCouple 13 weeks ago

walmer

"The problem is people see your age first, they won't see past that, I agree there are plenty of younger folk on here that are more mature than older ones but seeing 23 years old for some would be an instant no for many, especially as many people around my age and older, probably have kids around the same age as you and my rule of thumb is 5 years older than my eldest (who is your age OP).

Like some have said, try clubs if there are any near you that allow under 25s, going along to socials so they can try and see past the numbers, good luck x"

Excatly what we would say aswell really don't want to be having naughty fun with someone younger than my children

By *he Silver FuxMan 13 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

Despite the MILF / Cougar fantasy being so popular with young men it’s actually a bit niche in the lifestyle and on Fab searching for ‘I’m the age they want’ won’t get many hits. There’s Cougar / Cub theme nights at clubs sometimes but I haven’t seen one in a while. The best way to engage with couples / women who may be tempted by / attracted to a young man like yourself is going to clubs and social events. That way they can gauge your personality face to face - as others have pointed out, immaturity is a problem

By *eekendVixenCouple 13 weeks ago

Leicester

I do have a thing for seeing my wife with younger men, which I suppose relates to being very sexually attracted to older women when I was younger.

Vixen isn’t so transfixed with guys age.

We haven’t done a lot with guys under 30 and it is a risk to organise some with someone who has little or no verifications.

We are going to try and build some contacts through some club cougar type event’s although there doesn’t seem to be many out there.

By *rpfunCouple 13 weeks ago

Dublin

We play with guys of all ages, literally from 18-80, but don’t want a relationship. Maybe if you’re happy with just meets you’d have more luck.

It’s more difficult than you think to find a solid younger guy, most are very nervous and back out last minute.

By *eyond PurityCouple 13 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

C loves a younger guy - not really young but lates 30’s to 40’s - someone who is sexually and mentally switched on.

Some younger tend to see older as a fetish/fantasy and that’s where to turn off is for us.

We want to build a connection and develop it - not looking for one off’s. It’s harder than it should be.

K

By *entfootloverMan 13 weeks ago

Sevenoaks

Age difference is key. I love mature women, up to +20 years older or so. The moment they could be your mum is when it becomes difficult for me. I suppose it goes the same way for the older couple.

By *assageVirtuosoMan 13 weeks ago

SouthEast

"We don't get the inexperienced part of being younger mentioned a few times in this post.

We were younger than the OP when we did put first MFM, FFM, and FF we weren't even in our 20's and ticked those off as well as other things.

We've seen people in the 40's and 50's on here who haven't even done some of those so to us they are inexperienced lol

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

"

Having ticked all those boxes doesn't make you mature.

The forumite was talking specifically about maturity . Say what you will, but a kid is a kid , no matter what they might have experienced .

Age is not a guarantee for maturity or lack if it, but it's a pretty good indicator.

If you have kids in 20s ,you won't want to meet for sex those of similar age .

london

"Despite the MILF / Cougar fantasy being so popular with young men it’s actually a bit niche in the lifestyle and on Fab searching for ‘I’m the age they want’ won’t get many hits. There’s Cougar / Cub theme nights at clubs sometimes but I haven’t seen one in a while. The best way to engage with couples / women who may be tempted by / attracted to a young man like yourself is going to clubs and social events. That way they can gauge your personality face to face - as others have pointed out, immaturity is a problem "

Its not the milf cougar fantasy for me . Its to have a relationship with an oldercouple .

» Add a new message to this topic