FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single guys at Swinging Clubs

Single guys at Swinging Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0X4 OP   Man 5 days ago

Bedford

I'm looking at attending a club when I get back from my holiday this year probably around late August.

What I'm thinking is...is it worth single guys going to clubs? Are we looked at as unwanted? Any male friendly clubs recommended?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *agic fingers 2022Man 5 days ago

Scunthorpe

Mate it's definitely worth going to clubs, but go with the right attitude, treat it like going down the pub and having a social, don't get too pissed and don't have any expectations and you will have a great time,then if anything happens it's a bonus.

By *luebell888Woman 5 days ago

Glasgowish

I always love to see single men at clubs.

By *ndyp1863Man 5 days ago

Crewe

I’m new to fab and am thinking the same but tbh very nervous will need a drink first but not too many

By *harAndBryCouple 5 days ago

nr Stamford

We go to clubs specifically for single guys - been days at VA where Char has had seven if them. Without single guys, we'd have no luck at clubs.

(Bry)

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 5 days ago

Next Door

Yes, single guys are a welcome addition to clubs, as long as they are respectful and don't follow women/couples everywhere.

Be near the social areas and talk to people.

What Woman Want profile hold events for non members of vanilla alternative club, so this could be a good starting point for you OP.

By *toC Thats MeWoman 5 days ago

Sheffield

Yes single guys are welcome at lots of events!

By *nkedguy777Man 5 days ago

Manchester

As has already been said, just go with no expectations, treat it like a social and it's an absolute bonus if you end up having fun

I've been to quite a few clubs but unfortunately I've not been lucky enough to have any fun,but they have been great nights anyway, would of been even better if I'd of been lucky enough to have had some fun

Bedford

"Mate it's definitely worth going to clubs, but go with the right attitude, treat it like going down the pub and having a social, don't get too pissed and don't have any expectations and you will have a great time,then if anything happens it's a bonus. "
Thanks for the advice mate

Bedford

"Yes, single guys are a welcome addition to clubs, as long as they are respectful and don't follow women/couples everywhere.

Be near the social areas and talk to people.

What Woman Want profile hold events for non members of vanilla alternative club, so this could be a good starting point for you OP.

"

I guess it's like being followed around by a zombie Thanks for the advice with What women want profile, I'll look them up x

By *orkshirecouple69 returnCouple 5 days ago

doncaster

My wife always looks for guys looking nervous and sat of their own at a club

We both vape and go into the smoking garden within 10 minutes she has invited single guys to come and sit with us

I’ve even known her to invite two

Within 20 minutes asking questions

She’s invited them to play with us

So don’t worry about going to a club alone! Someone will always find you

It’s the cocky guys who just walk up and down pestering people we don’t like in a club

By *rimson_RoseWoman 5 days ago

Tamworth

Single men who are respectful and have good social skills are very welcome. By this I mean making conversation the same way you would at any venue, not following people around, not standing too close, not touching without being invited.

By *hawslut_redemptionCouple 5 days ago

Minehead

"Single men who are respectful and have good social skills are very welcome. By this I mean making conversation the same way you would at any venue, not following people around, not standing too close, not touching without being invited. "

Crimson's advice is spot on

Bedford

"My wife always looks for guys looking nervous and sat of their own at a club

We both vape and go into the smoking garden within 10 minutes she has invited single guys to come and sit with us

I’ve even known her to invite two

Within 20 minutes asking questions

She’s invited them to play with us

So don’t worry about going to a club alone! Someone will always find you

It’s the cocky guys who just walk up and down pestering people we don’t like in a club "

Thanks for this too, I'm so not cocky so hopefully I'll be accepted I'm feeling much more confident about going now x

Bedford

"Single men who are respectful and have good social skills are very welcome. By this I mean making conversation the same way you would at any venue, not following people around, not standing too close, not touching without being invited. "
I'm going to treat it like I was in a normal bar then, if I click with someone..great x

By *rimson_RoseWoman 5 days ago

Tamworth

"Single men who are respectful and have good social skills are very welcome. By this I mean making conversation the same way you would at any venue, not following people around, not standing too close, not touching without being invited. I'm going to treat it like I was in a normal bar then, if I click with someone..great x"

That’s exactly the right approach.

By *oxy jWoman 5 days ago

somerset

if there were no single guys at clubs we would not go ... most of the guys in my little black book are from meeting in clubs ...

at the end of the day its tour choice on how you behave to how you get on if you become one of the guys who chase follow wank pester wont take no as a answer then it will be grim if your just a nice guy chatting and behaving then you'll be fine

By *illjoyCouple 5 days ago

NEWPORT

My missus had a few single guys in Darlaston last night, she loves them!

» Add a new message to this topic