FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Latex Clothes & BBW

Latex Clothes & BBW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyguyUK OP   Man 6 days ago

worcester

Hi all,

I am working on making latex clothing as part of a side project. I have noticed although easy to make in a way there is limited options for BBW off the shelf in shops. Is there any BBW ladies on here who would wear latex if only they could find some or have it made?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyycurvyyWoman 6 days ago

Manchester

I love the look of it, but it's ridiculously expensive especially if you need something bespoke made so I haven't bothered.

worcester

Thats the thing, I am not really into making it as a business, but there is little need for half of the expense. The material is a little more expensive than cotton, and I suppose it a woman has a specific body type its harder. But I am looking to make these for friends and FWB. But also put out a bit of a guide on how easy it is

By *inkyycurvyyWoman 6 days ago

Manchester

"Thats the thing, I am not really into making it as a business, but there is little need for half of the expense. The material is a little more expensive than cotton, and I suppose it a woman has a specific body type its harder. But I am looking to make these for friends and FWB. But also put out a bit of a guide on how easy it is"

I suppose you're also paying for labour costs/time/expertise?

By *ainbowCheesecakeCouple 6 days ago

Northampton

I would love a well fitting item or two but as you say there rarely is anything on the market and when there is the cost is extortionate.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 6 days ago

Carlisle usually

I would look so fucking good in a fitted latex outfit.

I'd also probably die from the allergic reaction.

But, you know, beauty is pain

worcester

That is and issue, are you allergic to all types as there is natural latex and also latex like (not pvc but feels like latex) you might find your not allergic to all

worcester

"Thats the thing, I am not really into making it as a business, but there is little need for half of the expense. The material is a little more expensive than cotton, and I suppose it a woman has a specific body type its harder. But I am looking to make these for friends and FWB. But also put out a bit of a guide on how easy it is

I suppose you're also paying for labour costs/time/expertise? "

you are which is why at the moment I am doing it for people in my life. But I am surprised how simple it can be

worcester

"I would love a well fitting item or two but as you say there rarely is anything on the market and when there is the cost is extortionate. "

Have you ever made your own clothes or do you know how to measure yourself?

By *hank you sirMan 6 days ago

colchester

I totally agree with you buddy, I love latex but I find that reputable brands like Honour and Libidex don't go over a size 16, it's not a very modern approach.

If you do decide to start producing some latex outfits in larger sizes I'd be very interested

By *y AmoreMan 6 days ago

london

"That is and issue, are you allergic to all types as there is natural latex and also latex like (not pvc but feels like latex) you might find your not allergic to all "

Yes you definitely would look fucking amazing

worcester

"I totally agree with you buddy, I love latex but I find that reputable brands like Honour and Libidex don't go over a size 16, it's not a very modern approach.

If you do decide to start producing some latex outfits in larger sizes I'd be very interested "

The thing is it's due in part that once a lady hits a certain weight it's not proportional which is why a lot of bbw either think it makes them look bad or they don't have it. Some girls have big bums smaller breasts etc. to be fair your lucky if your body matches what's of the shelf up to 16. I am making clothes for some bbw fwb who I will send pics of once made. I never thought my days at school cutting cloth would ever come in handy. But I was amazed at the prices people are asking on Etsy

worcester

Any bbw willing to measure how much cloth they have in a dress that fits them? 5 meters of latex at off the shelf pics is £100 for 0.5 thickness which is slightly to thick for a dress and 75 for 5 meters at 0.3 mm so it's never going to be cheap but that's not trade price. If you genuinely interested in making your own I can get 2/3rds off that price on average (I'm not selling it to you but can tell you how to get a trade price)

By *xx_leatherMan 6 days ago

scunthorpe

Think the cost of items is way over the top, bought some gloves for a friend a while ago and the company keep hitting me with offers but the cost is high.

worcester

I agree, any I will put up pics of my creations hopefully modeled by the recipients soon

By *mthatoneMan 6 days ago

Somewhere

The thing with latex is while its true that construction can be seen as simple, to make something neat and tidy with good seems takes practice and skill. And that takes time to get the right technique. Quality latex wear is not usually over priced unless you are going for high end exclusive bespoke. AK for example.

Head to Radical rubber and by 5 mtrs and try for yourself. Unless you have some sort of magical crafting gift you will be buying off the self soon enough.

By *mthatoneMan 6 days ago

Somewhere

PreyToTheFairies You should definitely wear latex. Chlorinated latex from Catalyst is less toxic and a lot easier to wear.

Come to think of it there is a nice unworn latex blouse in our wardrobe with your name on it if interested.

By *oleene HoneybeeWoman 6 days ago

on the naughty side of the street

Yes definitely a market out there.

It's so hard to find anything on a bbw size. I've struggled over the years to find pieces for photoshoots.

By *inkyguyUK OP   Man 5 days ago

worcester

The point it not to buy 5 meters and run back to buying. Firstly off the shelf is set to a design which does not comform to most womens sizes. Secondly if you know cutting you can waste little. The issue I have with the in between bespoke and off the shelf its there is a middle ground. A women with a huge bum and small breast is an adjustment on a design. You can make her look amazing in a black latex mini dress with limited fuss. Some of the bespoke stuff not designed for sex appeal its for cosplay. What I am doing is adjusting the classic sexy latex to fit the varying proportions of the ladies. Seaming and glueing dress is easier than sewing. The are is in the folds and cuts and take your time.

By *inkyguyUK OP   Man 5 days ago

worcester

I would have agreed while ago, but homour has been taken over and prices are sky high for the basics. So you either pay the price, or get a Sharon Sloane type chinese one use only dress, or you could simply make one yourseld. You can ask for a pack of samples from most latex suppliers, once, use these to test gluing, also a whole bunch of videos on it.

» Add a new message to this topic