FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tantra

Tantra

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Spiegal OP   Man 14 weeks ago

gateshead

Can I ask within this forum if there are any people that have been doing tantra for a long time and how/what they used to gain knowledge?

Currently going through the massage/touch side at present myself from just internet readings.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *equals3x8Man 14 weeks ago

Sheffield

Tantra simply means natural abundant energy.

In regards to sexuality, it's a system of managing your sexual energy so you are I control. The knowledge gained is to be able to enjoy sexual activity in all it's variety and not climax.

Edging is the best practice for tantra energy cultivation.

By *urtie2024Man 14 weeks ago

Essex

As a young man I lacked any control, which wasn't much fun for my partners or me. I am not exactly a disciple of tantra but over the years I developed self-control through edging, counting and focused breathing. Then I found a website that described a simple method for learning how to separate orgasm and ejaculation - get hard, then circle fingers between balls and anus, with just a little pressure, no touching penis, and give in to body spasms when they come. Once I knew what it felt like to cum without spunking I found I could do it while fucking. Now a typical session lasts a good hour with both of us cumming several times, but my load being saved for the big finish at the end

By *antricTrystCouple 14 weeks ago

Pershore

Not strictly Tantric but the process of rewiring your brain to achieve control and prostate orgasms, google Mindgasm..

» Add a new message to this topic