FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Club etiquette

Club etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *im66123 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

newcastle

I have never been to a club so unaware what the club rules or etiquette is. Example… is bare back tolerated or even anal ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oredSub22Woman 6 weeks ago

Malton ish

Interested

By *he Black ExperienceMan 6 weeks ago

Banbury

"I have never been to a club so unaware what the club rules or etiquette is. Example… is bare back tolerated or even anal ?"

Each club has it's own rules. Best check with your clubs. Most I've been to says no anal for rusk of "accidents " . But it still happens.

Bareback is based on the conversation you have with the people/person you're playing with. Clubs won't promote it for obvious reasons but what takes place behind closed doors is up to you.

By *iss DevilWoman 6 weeks ago

Bedford

In a nutshell, everything that either party has not consented to is against the rules. And by "consented", I mean verbally stated, before play, whether those are ok or not.

Some examples:

Don't follow women or couples around.

NEVER touch without invitation - just because women are in swingers clubs, they do not want to engage sexually with anyone and everyone there.

Unless told otherwise, ALWAYS assume safe sex- so have some condoms on you, ones that fit you well and you feel comfortable wearing.

I would say anal is only on the cards if it has been agreed beforehand.

Always talk to BOTH people from the couple, regardless of their dynamics. Don't just wait for the woman to be alone to approach her.

By *im66123 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

newcastle

Thank you for your replies

» Add a new message to this topic