FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Your first BBC

Your first BBC

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mateur100 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

nr faversham

Was it all you expected? Better...or a let down?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Chichester

My first. black cock was 2 guys at a private party , was sat on the balcony and two guys were sat with their cocks hanging out from towel semi hard I couldn't stop staring and they just asked if I wanted to handle them ,

ended up with a huge double facial

nr faversham

"My first. black cock was 2 guys at a private party , was sat on the balcony and two guys were sat with their cocks hanging out from towel semi hard I couldn't stop staring and they just asked if I wanted to handle them ,

ended up with a huge double facial "

better than expected??

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Chichester

"My first. black cock was 2 guys at a private party , was sat on the balcony and two guys were sat with their cocks hanging out from towel semi hard I couldn't stop staring and they just asked if I wanted to handle them ,

better than expected??"

I didn't expect anything . as it was really never something I ever had much thought about ... other than I like contrasting skin tones and contrasting body types / age contrasts .

It was fabulous sex though

nr faversham

better than expected??

I didn't expect anything . as it was really never something I ever had much thought about ... other than I like contrasting skin tones and contrasting body types / age contrasts .

It was fabulous sex though "

Great to hear

By *inkedKuntsCouple 3 weeks ago

Sheffield

Not sure, was only young, was probably something like Ed the Duck or Gordon the Gopher.

By *otwifeHusband888Couple 3 weeks ago

Within touching distance

Better than expected

By *orders-cplCouple 3 weeks ago

middx cpl

it was fantastic he was so good and big i was addicted for a while

By *sj75Couple 3 weeks ago

castleford

Amazing seeing her take it

By *haron StonerTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Haywards Heath

I was on the circle line tube, just teasing away and enjoying getting groped up, when I was penetrated not by a finger. He was just in me and guess he was ready, cause it all ran down my legs. It wasn't till he was going that I saw the back of his head, otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue.

By *NewBNWOMan 3 weeks ago

London

"I was on the circle line tube, just teasing away and enjoying getting groped up, when I was penetrated not by a finger. He was just in me and guess he was ready, cause it all ran down my legs. It wasn't till he was going that I saw the back of his head, otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue. "

Sounds crazy tbh just entering like that

By *haron StonerTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Haywards Heath

Prepped for all

By *r99mr99Man 3 weeks ago

Ealing

Better. The cock was great, the way he treated me like a slut and threw me around was fantastic.

By *oBBeanCouple 3 weeks ago

Derby

Sounds a great situation that ..

We're bbc virgins

By *Mids guyMan 3 weeks ago

Lichfield

Wife has fantasies about it but that’s as far as it’s gone at the moment, would love to see her with one though

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 3 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"Not sure, was only young, was probably something like Ed the Duck or Gordon the Gopher."

Hahaha love it

I’ll be staying a virgin in that department

Not my thing

By *ady SuzieXXXWoman 3 weeks ago

Chichester

Better than better! I was a novice of sixteen and home from my boarding school for the summer break. I was desperate to lose my virginity and thanks to my mother, a theatrical agent, it happened with a guy whose talent she was ‘developing’. She had been putting the guy up for auditions and had finally got him a part in an upcoming tv series. Anyway, she had been coaching him on his lines and to cut a long story short he was staying with us. Mummy had used me in a couple of practice scenes and one of them ended in a smooch and a cuddle…as per the script! He kissed me, his tongue invading my mouth and pinned me to the sofa his body across mine. I could feel his ‘excitement’ straining against the material of his trousers. He carried on kissing me and his hands wondered over my breasts. I opened my eyes and noticed that Mummy had gone and I was alone with my first ever man. He soon had my clothes off and I was laying naked on the sofa. He stood up and stripped in front of me. He was over six foot tall, very black, and his cock locked enormous. I lay back, opened my legs and he entered me and fucked me hard and fast. So, so good.

By *ykoCouple 3 weeks ago

york

Wife has only had one but he was to big for her so she didn't enjoy herself with him.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 3 weeks ago

wonderland.

"Was it all you expected? Better...or a let down?"
can't say I expected anything.. as by that time I'd had quite a lot of cock full stop. It's no different to having any other colour cock if I'm honest

By *d4fun73Man 3 weeks ago

Shipley

#othercocksareavailable

By *uffdiver400Man 3 weeks ago

Cumnock

"Better than better! I was a novice of sixteen and home from my boarding school for the summer break. I was desperate to lose my virginity and thanks to my mother, a theatrical agent, it happened with a guy whose talent she was ‘developing’. She had been putting the guy up for auditions and had finally got him a part in an upcoming tv series. Anyway, she had been coaching him on his lines and to cut a long story short he was staying with us. Mummy had used me in a couple of practice scenes and one of them ended in a smooch and a cuddle…as per the script! He kissed me, his tongue invading my mouth and pinned me to the sofa his body across mine. I could feel his ‘excitement’ straining against the material of his trousers. He carried on kissing me and his hands wondered over my breasts. I opened my eyes and noticed that Mummy had gone and I was alone with my first ever man. He soon had my clothes off and I was laying naked on the sofa. He stood up and stripped in front of me. He was over six foot tall, very black, and his cock locked enormous. I lay back, opened my legs and he entered me and fucked me hard and fast. So, so good.

"

I hope he didn’t leave mummy out and let her sample it as well

By *verageSausageMan 3 weeks ago

Flintshire

My first experience of BBC was shortly after my first TV.

To be fair, the experience wasn't so great...

I much preferred Channel 4

By *eaton_SmithMan 3 weeks ago

Seaton

I've taken 9"s at a private party once, never again, it was kinda scary and wondered what was going on inside my body - massive respect to girls who can take it but honestly, 6 to 7"s is perfect!!!

By *uffnmuffCouple 3 weeks ago

London

Can't Wait to try my first

By *arl JamesMan 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

Sounds good to me lol

By *ot_spicedCouple 3 weeks ago

Queenstown

Wife's first (and second) was on holiday. Came back to our room and I witnessed her being completely ravaged!

She was a physical wreck when they left, but in a very good way

By *orphia2003Woman 3 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

It was probably the worse fuck of my life. After bigging himself up, He couldn't seem to keep it hard. He had no interest in any pleasure but his own.

I got so bored that I stopped him mid-shag and left, as I couldn't be bothered to fake it.

By *everTalkToStrangersCouple 3 weeks ago

Oxford & London

I honestly never really gave it any thought until one night we accidentally went to Xtasia when BMFC was on. I obviously didn't hate it because I kept going back...

By *llaBelle1Woman 3 weeks ago

Betwixt here and there - Manchester (ish!)

Getting nearer!!

By *azzolatinoMan 3 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Only ever had one. He was huge and a student from BVI…he became a regular for a while till he went home. Hurt at first then I got used to him

By *nlyessexCouple 3 weeks ago

Hornchurch

My first was in a hotel meeting in Pimlico we attended a gang bang just me my husband and 7 guys 2 of which were bbc i was taken by all and did meet them again

By *lkGuyMagic24Man 3 weeks ago

Chislehurst

"#othercocksareavailable"

Womp Womp

By *orthern BeardMan 3 weeks ago

Preston

Think it was Grange Hill or Byker Grove

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 3 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"It was probably the worse fuck of my life. After bigging himself up, He couldn't seem to keep it hard. He had no interest in any pleasure but his own.

I got so bored that I stopped him mid-shag and left, as I couldn't be bothered to fake it."

hahaha don’t believe the hype next time

By *rispyDuckMan 3 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

This has been fun to read

By *illie99TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central Scotland

Never had one to be able to tell

By *4bimMan 3 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

huw edwards.

read the news better than he fucked.

By *ucy AnneTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Woodstock

Still waiting and hoping to find out!

By *loryintheholeCouple 2 weeks ago

halifax

My biggest fantasy I hope to see it one day

By *rpfunCouple 2 weeks ago

Dublin

I arrange a few guys for my wife, she had a few middle aged black guys, then I found her first BBC, a young lad about 19. He was so big he didn’t fit in girls his age, so was relatively inexperienced, but soon learned. ??

By *arkOnFabMan 2 weeks ago

London

"I arrange a few guys for my wife, she had a few middle aged black guys, then I found her first BBC, a young lad about 19. He was so big he didn’t fit in girls his age, so was relatively inexperienced, but soon learned. ??"

"Didn't fit in girls his age." Do vaginas grow in size beyond the age of 19?

By *anCamMan 2 weeks ago

Apex

Wish i was that bbc

By *rpfunCouple 2 weeks ago

Dublin

Apparently so. He said he could never get it in fully, not even in chubbier girls around his age

By *ootloverTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Manchester

was absolutely huge, with him now x

By *iveshowcouple2Couple 2 weeks ago

Birmingham

A considerable amount of trepidation accompanied my wife’s first mmf with a black guy. He was huge in every respect but a complete gent.

He sensed her nerves and was very gentle and sweet to start with but as she started to melt he became increasingly physical and dominant until he was giving her this incredible power fuck. Which was exactly what she loves. Something he seemed to sense.

So from pre meet nerves she ended up afterwards asking me to contact him with the offer that she was happy to do “ANYTHING” he wished from her at a second meet.

By *rispyDuckMan 2 weeks ago

If in doubt get extra lube lol lube solved everything

By *hilswhore1000Couple 2 weeks ago

tunstall

Not got round to one yet but is on our list

By *ot - CoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

My first BBC was at a GGGB, it was amazing! I like the black and white contrast.

By *uncouplerk40Couple 2 weeks ago

TD

"Wife's first (and second) was on holiday. Came back to our room and I witnessed her being completely ravaged!

She was a physical wreck when they left, but in a very good way"

Wow

By *uncouplerk40Couple 2 weeks ago

TD

"My first BBC was at a GGGB, it was amazing! I like the black and white contrast. "

This is what puts it on our bucket list x

By *haggynMuffCouple 2 weeks ago

Kidlington oxtord

On our list. Hopefully find one soon to stretch the wife. X

By *d4fun73Man 2 weeks ago

Shipley

"My first BBC was at a GGGB, it was amazing! I like the black and white contrast.

This is what puts it on our bucket list x"

Like a bar code

By *ick rossMan 2 weeks ago

Midlands

BBC here if anyone wants to lose their virginity

By *eardAndBoobs69Couple 2 weeks ago

South Yorkshire

One of the wife's fantasies,maybe one day it'll happen

By *rsFrancoTCouple 2 weeks ago

Worthing

Juicy loves it

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Nowhere

I wish

By *londebiguyMan 2 weeks ago

Southport

"Better than better! I was a novice of sixteen and home from my boarding school for the summer break. I was desperate to lose my virginity and thanks to my mother, a theatrical agent, it happened with a guy whose talent she was ‘developing’. She had been putting the guy up for auditions and had finally got him a part in an upcoming tv series. Anyway, she had been coaching him on his lines and to cut a long story short he was staying with us. Mummy had used me in a couple of practice scenes and one of them ended in a smooch and a cuddle…as per the script! He kissed me, his tongue invading my mouth and pinned me to the sofa his body across mine. I could feel his ‘excitement’ straining against the material of his trousers. He carried on kissing me and his hands wondered over my breasts. I opened my eyes and noticed that Mummy had gone and I was alone with my first ever man. He soon had my clothes off and I was laying naked on the sofa. He stood up and stripped in front of me. He was over six foot tall, very black, and his cock locked enormous. I lay back, opened my legs and he entered me and fucked me hard and fast. So, so good.

"

Very very odd mother.

By *affle84Couple 2 weeks ago

Norwich

Following to catch up later

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Chichester

I really must look at attending the bmfc club night. Though not sure I would be popular in that environment openly with the black guys. They usually seem very nervous of other women / guys knowing they like pumping trans girls like me

Last one I tried it was all at of end of night guys giving me numbers to message discreetly lol

By *andB130Couple 2 weeks ago

northampton

Was good for us. Been with several black guys since and still our favourite scenario. Love the skin contrast.

By *liceinwanderlust101Woman 2 weeks ago

Cambridge/London

"Only ever had one. He was huge and a student from BVI…he became a regular for a while till he went home. Hurt at first then I got used to him"

Funny you should say that, I fucked a BWC from BVI who was massive!

By *eachesandcream93Couple 7 days ago

Chelmsford

Yet to find out

By *aughtyTwosomeCouple 7 days ago

Kent

Not had the pleasure yet

By *issBlackedCouple 7 days ago

I Travel

I mean, if there are any offers...

By *unguy1988123Man 7 days ago

Rowley regis

Mine was.after talking to a guy in a k*k group.i was so horny and he was very local.we probably exchanged about 5 messages before I sent him my address.(Risky I know)

We didn't even exchange pics I just told him I'd be waiting on my knees in a thong.

I left my front door slightly open for him about 15 min later two guys come walking in,both were d*unk and the one guy was about 6"6 and black.they laughed at me in my thong and said I was keen being on my knees and told me to get up. I stood next to these 2 guys wearing just a thong just having a general chat.

The black guy went to the toilet and I quickly got back on my knees and sucked the white guy.

The black guy come back and made me unbutton his jeans and get his cock out.

I was in awe straight away and put it in my mouth.

After about 5/10 min of sucking them both.he threw me on my bed and told me to bend over.

He then eased his tip inside me and asoon as he worked his way in,I pushed back on him to take it deeper.

That was a big mistake,he laughed in shock that I was encouraging him,he then grabbed my waist and absolutely pounded me while his mate used my mouth.

After they both cum I was begging the black guy to stay the night.

He done something to me that I was desperate for him.

When they left I was even messaging him,begging for him to come back.it was amazing

By *RWoodyCouple 7 days ago

Lincolnshire

My first has been my only and it's been a lot of fun. Absolutely nervous as hell the first time, and the second time, and the third ti... there's a pattern here

'Was it what I expected?' No idea really, I didn't know what to expect. 'Was it what I wanted?' is a completely different question however

Mrs J x

By *rispyDuckMan 7 days ago

Well well well, what do we have here

By *egasus NobMan 7 days ago

London

interesting read

By *ddfellowMan 6 days ago

new ferry, wirral

have been with a black guy and it was fun though he was average, would deffinatly like to try with somone bigger

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 6 days ago

manchester

A cocks a cock. This is such an abhorrent question

By *bckfuncoupleCouple 6 days ago

midlands

I would love to try my first bbc

By *lkGuyMagic24Man 6 days ago

Chislehurst

"Was it all you expected? Better...or a let down?

A cocks a cock. This is such an abhorrent question "

Not really true everyone is different in their own unique way

By *ymbunnyfitCouple 6 days ago

East Yorkshire

Never had BBC but had two monster cocks in my time both well over 10 inches. Didn't enjoy experience not for me also seen a truly massive one years ago on nudest beech. He was wanking off as hubby fucked me asked if he could join. I said no thanks he'd have killed me xx

By *ark n kimCouple 6 days ago

durham

Kim doesn't like a huge cock,she says it's not a very pleasurable experience.

She had the tip of a monster cock,12'or more.when he said to her,breath through it.thats when she called it a day.

manchester

Not really true everyone is different in their own unique way "

Fetishising based on appearance is pretty unethical in our opinion.

By *lkGuyMagic24Man 6 days ago

Chislehurst

Fetishising based on appearance is pretty unethical in our opinion. "

Fair enough you’re entitled to your own opinions although a lot of fetishes are based on appearances. Also a lot of fetishes are unethical and in my opinion a kink is a kink and should be taken with a pinch of salt

manchester

Fetishising based on appearance is pretty unethical in our opinion.

Fair enough you’re entitled to your own opinions although a lot of fetishes are based on appearances. Also a lot of fetishes are unethical and in my opinion a kink is a kink and should be taken with a pinch of salt"

Whilst appearance may make up most fetishes those fetishes are generally based on clothing and not body parts. The topic being discussed is more related to an objectification fetish which have been shown to carry the potential for psychological harm.

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 6 days ago

somewhere

Only ever had one, we was in a club and for the first time ever, my husband said "I want to watch someone fuck you" (he doesn't get off on seeing me with other men) so we kinda just grabbed the first man who was in the room (and obviously consented).

Due to my position I was in, I wouldn't say it was amazing as he was quite girthy and I didn't enjoy it as much but for a spontaneous encounter it was fun x

By *llie AssMan 6 days ago

South Yorkshire

I should never have gone black; I love being used by black men... and live in an all too white area of the country. I go to London, Manchester, and Birmingham to get my fix and get off on giving pleasure.

By *hawslut_redemptionCouple 6 days ago

Minehead

I was blindfolded at the very start, only realised I had been sucking a black cock when I was finally allowed to take off the blindfold. It was a lovely experience.

I was blindfolded (there is a theme here) for my first Asian cock and only found out when my partner showed me the photos.

By *oastal1968Man 6 days ago

Ascot

Still waiting for mine. Roll up! Roll up!

By *rispyDuckMan 6 days ago

Jump on those big dicks & ride them till you cum lol

By *onderlust69Couple 6 days ago

Central belt

Better than expected and girthy too

By *loryintheholeCouple 4 days ago

halifax

Hopefully one day she will try it.

By (user no longer on site) 4 days ago

Mine was good but cant say to much about it.

By *omblingFreeCouple 4 days ago

Llandybie

[Removed by poster at 04/07/24 11:32:34]

By *ownhousecouple1Couple 4 days ago

Derry L/Derry

My experience was with Black Man’s Fan Club in the Townhouse in Liverpool. I told hubby I wanted some big black cock as it was a fantasy of mine. So I picked a nice fat thick cock and guided it into my pussy for a massive fuck. Loved the feeling of holding that heavy cock in my hand. Hubby was pleased with the result as he quickly spunked over my face and made me do a cum walk around the club.

By *eeking PassionMan 4 days ago

Here and there

Well it was a Dutch TS with breasts as big as my head and a few inches taller than me.

It was amazing

By *CExeCouple 4 days ago

Lincoln/Exeter

Chels has had two, both were underwhelming. One assumed that size means everything, as if a big cock is like a magic wand that does everything. The other was rude and more than a little average in size. The combination of the two have put her off guys who shout about being a BBC. Both were in HK mind, so maybe a different mindset to the lads here who seem sound on the boards.

» Add a new message to this topic