FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Curious about kinks and fetishes...

Curious about kinks and fetishes...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issJasminex OP   TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Airdrie

So I am fascinated by where people's fetishes or kinks come from, or where they think they came from or developed from.

Anybody ever thought about it or know where they came from? I've had a guy tell me he got into feet because he and a friend used to top to tail when they had sleepovers and the feet in his face just became a thing for him.

Anybody got any stories of where or how they think they developed their kink or fetish? No judgement

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rKnowMan 2 weeks ago

Bristol & Exeter

There is an excellent book called Deviant Desires by Katharine Gates which is worth a look if you are interested more generally…

By *igpacketMan 2 weeks ago

east midlands

I used to ride my bike out through the countryside in my late teens to keep fit and passed many horse riders. I couldn't keep my eyes off there tight jodhpurs and the rise and fall in the saddle.

I still have a massive thing for horsey ladies but the reality isn't like the dream and fucking in stables is not nice. I'm also allergic to horses and hay

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man 2 weeks ago

Stourbridge

St Trinians movies.

Obviously adult actresses in short “school uniforms “

Long legs , pretty ladies. Love the image.

Airdrie

"There is an excellent book called Deviant Desires by Katharine Gates which is worth a look if you are interested more generally…"

Amazing I'm defs gonna have to read that x

Airdrie

"I used to ride my bike out through the countryside in my late teens to keep fit and passed many horse riders. I couldn't keep my eyes off there tight jodhpurs and the rise and fall in the saddle.

I still have a massive thing for horsey ladies but the reality isn't like the dream and fucking in stables is not nice. I'm also allergic to horses and hay

"

Awww isn't that so often the case Fantasy and reality don't always meet how we'd like. Thanks for sharing

Airdrie

"St Trinians movies.

Obviously adult actresses in short “school uniforms “

Long legs , pretty ladies. Love the image. "

I think this is a common one for guys tbh, thanks for sharing

By *ornLordMan 1 week ago

Wiltshire and London

If I have a kink it's probably that common one for guys of stockings and suspenders on a woman, all the sexier when she loses her knickers and bra first. This may or may not have its roots in my family's membership of a certain clean-living organisation (that I won't name here for discretion's sake) whose female uniform often included seamed stockings and stiletto heels - I have to say under a decent-length skirt rather than a St Trinians version. But shall we say that the younger ladies wearing this outfit didn't always conform to the required standards, and I have to admit I was happy to find that out in due course...

By *oe8logsMan 1 week ago

reading

Tights for me love them , all the thighs and arse covered in nylon

» Add a new message to this topic