FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > outdoor voyeur fun

outdoor voyeur fun

By *ohn.s OP   Man 12 weeks ago

stockton

Last year I was lucky enough to contact a couple on fab , their request was to meet a genuine older guy who wanted to watch a mature lady showing herself off a whilst her husband watched from avery distance .

we arranged to meet up in our own cars at a quiet nature reserve .

I was to pull up alongside them and watch her teasing and exposing her large breasts and huge thick nipples ..

she unbuttoned her blouse and freed her pendulous breasts from her bra and began to massage them and roll her swollen nipples between her fingers and thumb .

we arranged before the meet she was to get out of the car and walk into a wooded area in sight of the car and I was to follow ,.she fastened up her blouse and stepped out of the car wearing a fairly short black skirt ...and headed for the trees ..

Once there she waited for me to approach and she laid back against a large oak tree trunk and she again pulled her breasts free .but this time she also hitched up her skirt Allowing me to see her white lacy panties !,

she parted her thighs slightly and began to touch herself through them as I watched intently ..

there's lots more to tell ...has anyone else experienced such out door fun or looking to do so ?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic