FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Spanking

Spanking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ill74 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

New forest area

I can not lie. I am a bum man and I enjoy spanking.

Where are all the spabking videos?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *punk n gushCouple 12 weeks ago

walmer

I love a spanking to busy enjoying it to video it

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 12 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Fab doesn't approve of such videos.

I've had pictures taken down for being too extreme with only minor bruising visible. No chance on a video staying up

By *scaMan 12 weeks ago

Herts / London / Beyond

You’ll find other platforms are more tolerant of such activities

A wonderful way to spend an hour or two.

New forest area

"I love a spanking to busy enjoying it to video it "

Haha, wrapped up in the moment!

New forest area

"Fab doesn't approve of such videos.

I've had pictures taken down for being too extreme with only minor bruising visible. No chance on a video staying up "

It's weird. I have seen a black and blue bum picture and it's still on. I have seen a video where a cane is being used. All on here. It's mad how they think some stuff is worse then others,

I have had pictures blocked because apparently it wasn't me.. it was very much me.

Just makes little sense.

By *punk n gushCouple 12 weeks ago

walmer

"I love a spanking to busy enjoying it to video it

Haha, wrapped up in the moment!

"

Oh definitely have a nice collection of paddles and whips

By *razytimesinloveCouple 12 weeks ago

SW Scotland

We’ve had spanking stuff stay up for weeks then taken down, other vids don’t even get accepted so we’ve stopped posting them

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 12 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I've had pictures taken down for being too extreme with only minor bruising visible. No chance on a video staying up

It's weird. I have seen a black and blue bum picture and it's still on. I have seen a video where a cane is being used. All on here. It's mad how they think some stuff is worse then others,

I have had pictures blocked because apparently it wasn't me.. it was very much me.

Just makes little sense. "

Sometimes you get a lax picture moderator, sometimes you get a strict one. And then if it does get through and someone reports it or you then it'll be checked again.

I tend to keep things like that to sites that are happy with that content. Means I can't always do a wiggle Wednesday on here, but it's better than upsetting people on a site not meant for that kind of kink

By *eterinpantiesukMan 12 weeks ago

southam

it is a wonderful feeling when a bull enjoys his authority having you offer yourself for his chastisement

New forest area

Just makes little sense.

Sometimes you get a lax picture moderator, sometimes you get a strict one. And then if it does get through and someone reports it or you then it'll be checked again.

I tend to keep things like that to sites that are happy with that content. Means I can't always do a wiggle Wednesday on here, but it's better than upsetting people on a site not meant for that kind of kink "

Very good point. It is a shame though.

By *eterinpantiesukMan 12 weeks ago

southam

as long as it consenual and no serious injuries i cant see the harm of showing it

New forest area

"as long as it consenual and no serious injuries i cant see the harm of showing it "

I agree 100% Some photos and videos aren't for everyone. But they have a spanking photo category, so...

» Add a new message to this topic