FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why do single guys pretend to be in a couple

Why do single guys pretend to be in a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eedee27 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

cambridge

Been chatting to a couple but can clearly tell its just a guy, why do they do this??

Esp as i would meet a single guy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dd_soxMan 14 weeks ago

Suffolk

To get around the single men filters...

By *un guy300Man 14 weeks ago

Carmarthen

There is loads on here, I think it is part of their fantasy

cambridge

Just dont get it

He wanted to meet me on own

By *VC_LeatherTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Southampton

Same as people pretending to be single when they aren't. Internet is polluted with liars

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 14 weeks ago

chichester

"To get around the single men filters..."

Bingo

Same with single female profiles that are anything but that in reality

cambridge

"To get around the single men filters...

Bingo

Same with single female profiles that are anything but that in reality "

Yeah most single girls profile are fake lol

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 14 weeks ago

chichester

Bingo

"

I find most just turn out to be couples / fwb using the single fem account to get women that won’t meet single men.

Makes me chuckle

By *roxhotwifecpl4funCouple 14 weeks ago

goffs oak

Absolutely hate fakes, just wastes everyone’s time

By *urry BlokeMan 14 weeks ago

It wouldn't work with me cos I am looking for other singles

I can't be the only one

cambridge

Bingo

I find most just turn out to be couples / fwb using the single fem account to get women that won’t meet single men.

Makes me chuckle "

Me to lol

I was in a couple with my ex on here but when we split up just told the regular people we met so they had a choice to keep in touch or not then changed my profile to single

cambridge

"Absolutely hate fakes, just wastes everyone’s time"

Yep x

By *ellinever70Woman 14 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Some guys think that if they couple up on here it will get them better access to women

By *oleene HoneybeeWoman 14 weeks ago

on the naughty side of the street

Because they are stupid idiots who only think with the dicks

Not the tiny ones between their thighs... The ones on their heads

By *ifesforliving84Man 14 weeks ago

Telford

It confuses the life out of me why guys do this from a personal experience spent weeks talking with a woman built upto a meet booked hotel traveled there one hour before meet up got a message saying basically I’m really a man but would love to still meet you

You can probably guess my response

cambridge

"It confuses the life out of me why guys do this from a personal experience spent weeks talking with a woman built upto a meet booked hotel traveled there one hour before meet up got a message saying basically I’m really a man but would love to still meet you

Yeah a phone or video chat befor i meet now

You can probably guess my response "

By *endalshaggersCouple 14 weeks ago

Kendal

Very interesting that, as a couple where I the male do most of the "fabmin" to hear there's always people whinging about "fake couples".

Most of the time, it is single men doing the whinging. From our experience it's because they would just want to meet the female half of the couple and get annoyed when they either rarely get to chat or get told no they can't meet. I've very rarely seen another couple profile moan about "fake couple profile".

End of the day, most people especially in couples run their accounts on here as they see fit. Yes, I would agree mostly the male half of a couple has the majority of the access/chatting and the female may get involved if there is serious potential a meet may occur. That's how we and most couples we know on here do it. It filters out the desperate or the unsuitable. Some of us won't just fuck anyone just for the sake of it.

"Very interesting that, as a couple where I the male do most of the "fabmin" to hear there's always people whinging about "fake couples".

Most of the time, it is single men doing the whinging. From our experience it's because they would just want to meet the female half of the couple and get annoyed when they either rarely get to chat or get told no they can't meet. I've very rarely seen another couple profile moan about "fake couple profile".

End of the day, most people especially in couples run their accounts on here as they see fit. Yes, I would agree mostly the male half of a couple has the majority of the access/chatting and the female may get involved if there is serious potential a meet may occur. That's how we and most couples we know on here do it. It filters out the desperate or the unsuitable. Some of us won't just fuck anyone just for the sake of it."

As a genuine couple how would you know what's it's actually like.

Trust me it isn't just single men whinging.

I'm a genuine single female who has been on the scene and fab since 2016. I've witnessed alot on here and in clubs. It isn't about whether the male part of a genuine couple does most of the fab admin it's about fake profiles.

I am hounded by fake couple profiles on a daily basis were it's just a man.

It's so frustrating, disgraceful and makes genuine couples lives on fab harder.

Sadly it puts alot of us single women off. Because of my own experiences I don't want to engage with couples on here.

Which is deverstating for me as a bisexual women who absolutely adores exploring desires and being shared by a genuine loving couple.

Bingo

"

No were not... We are just hiding away procrastinating over all the messages we get inundated with on a daily basis.

Trying to filter the fake profiles, wierdos, demanding a meet now or the down right rude.

cambridge

"Very interesting that, as a couple where I the male do most of the "fabmin" to hear there's always people whinging about "fake couples".

End of the day, most people especially in couples run their accounts on here as they see fit. Yes, I would agree mostly the male half of a couple has the majority of the access/chatting and the female may get involved if there is serious potential a meet may occur. That's how we and most couples we know on here do it. It filters out the desperate or the unsuitable. Some of us won't just fuck anyone just for the sake of it."

Im more than happy to just chat to the male half if thats how there profile works but if your a couple i expect to meet them as a couple not just the guy

By *lue RascalMan 14 weeks ago

Goodison

Because they’re dick heads.

By *aomilatteCouple 14 weeks ago

Midlands

"Been chatting to a couple but can clearly tell its just a guy, why do they do this??

Esp as i would meet a single guy "

They get a sexual kick out of exchanging sexy messages with other gullible Men. They have a wank, log off, then do it all again later. Some profiles delete their account and come back with the same photo's they were using 5 years ago.

By *ixon CiderMan 14 weeks ago

Birmingham

Because they are losers

By *rowley616Man 14 weeks ago

Scarborough

I just assumed everything online is ai and bots nowadays. Soon we will have to return to the old ways.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2023/oct/28/its-quite-soul-destroying-how-we-fell-out-of-love-with-dating-apps

By *tickler2000Man 14 weeks ago

St Agnes

Maybe they think that as couples would get more messages. (Male profiles get next to zero.)

With more messages, they might think they have a better chance of getting a meet?

By *oxy jWoman 14 weeks ago

somerset

because its what they want what they desire and know they cant have for what ever reason ...

the fake profile have always been here its the internet and that for many means pure fantasy and that means wanking and nothing else..

at the end of the day swinging relationships are rare in the real world and thats because so few ladies want that lifestyle plus we live in a world where many ladys are happy single that leaves a lot of pent up men with bery very little option ....

By *ealitybitesMan 14 weeks ago

Belfast

I would disagree. I've been here 8 years and at least 90 percent of the couples I have spoken to have been female led and it's only the woman I have chatted to.

Most of the remaining 10 percent have just sent me lists of demands or instructions and then got pissy when I said no.

I've spoken to "couples" where after a period of time the woman has admitted they haven't been meeting as a couple in a few years or that her partner wasn't even aware that the profile existed.

I've also seen a profile where the couple had a very public falling out and she then advertised for a replacement.

She then amended the profile slightly to reflect her new partner and continued on as before while still displaying 50-60 verifications she had accumulated with the other guy.

Anyone looking at the profile would naturally assume those verifications applied to the current couple.

In recent months I've had messages from couples who aren't actually couples.

They are single women profiles that have been changed to couples profiles by admin but every verification they have is as a single woman.

It also allows them to bypass my age filters as these women were all years below my lower age preference but whatever glitch there is when admin change a profile in that way, age filters don't apply.

To balance these points, I am also one half of a couples profile here and we both share the fabmin and have never been called fake .

By *rsKOTCTWoman 14 weeks ago

Leeds

When we 1st joined (on my couples profile) I wrote the profile and was accused of being a single bloke because apparently the profile was clearly written by one

I deal with 90% of the messages and you know what, turn a guy down and they'll call you fake, or a bloke, we told a couple we weren't interested in we didn't want to video call because well we weren't interested and again we we're fake or clearly a bloke

Our verifications speak for themselves.

I've yet to speak to a couple where it's only the guy, I'm sure it happens but far less than the forums make out, in our case it's been because people don't take well to a no thank you or you won't send pics & indulge their ego boost sex talk.

By *oxy jWoman 14 weeks ago

somerset

"I just assumed everything online is ai and bots nowadays. Soon we will have to return to the old ways.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2023/oct/28/its-quite-soul-destroying-how-we-fell-out-of-love-with-dating-apps"

its already happening alot of swingers have ditched the internet and back to private parties where you must be in the know to know this is getting bigger and bigger with couples for sure its been gathering speed since covid ... this is why couples are diapering or not meeting via online ....

the swinging scene has always remained fairly big in the private world it never really went away as most did not want the masses of men pestering

By *nlyessexCouple 14 weeks ago

Hornchurch

We have had a few couples who start chatting and making arrangements to meet only to be informed mrs can’t make it due to illness, she’s away , etc we just don’t reply

» Add a new message to this topic