FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Photos

Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ravelmanxxx OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Durham /Sunderland

Why do mostly couples in my experience get up set when you ask to see a face picture??

Its not fucking guess who ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eroLondonMan 14 weeks ago

Mayfair

Never ask to see a face picture. Wait until you're invited, and let them send you one first before you reciprocate.

People will share when they are ready to do so.

Durham /Sunderland

"Never ask to see a face picture. Wait until you're invited, and let them send you one first before you reciprocate.

People will share when they are ready to do so."

Surely got to be an attraction though

Mayfair

"Never ask to see a face picture. Wait until you're invited, and let them send you one first before you reciprocate.

·

Surely got to be an attraction though "

It's not initially about attraction. It's about getting comfortable with the person through chatting, aligning with mutual expectations, chemistry...,...

Perhaps most couples have dealt with time wasters and wish to exercise some discretion until they are assured before taking things further.

Fab is a black årt.

By *enatton2Couple 14 weeks ago

West Midlands

We send face pics but only to the people that we are seriously considering meeting. I guess everyone has their own level of privacy, if someone doesn’t want to send then we respect that but probably won’t meet.

By *ampire69Man 14 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

some people are happy to display pictures some of use for all sorts of reason cant or dont want to, there is no law that says you do. its your choice but once you put pictures in the public doman they are there for ever , i am a professional photographer i work in the media so i do have working experience and knowledge

By *punk n gushCouple 14 weeks ago

walmer

We always ask for one but we send first the reason we ask now is because so many times the male has a beard or moustache which clearly states in our profile we don't like but they will still try it

By *iberius61Man 14 weeks ago

Pontefract

"Why do mostly couples in my experience get up set when you ask to see a face picture??

"

I've never asked, in my experience if they're interested they will send one, if they're not, they won't. But then I usually have a first meet at a coffee shop, so easy for either party to decide not to take things any further. I can't see the benefit in putting any stress on a potential partner.

Durham /Sunderland

"We send face pics but only to the people that we are seriously considering meeting. I guess everyone has their own level of privacy, if someone doesn’t want to send then we respect that but probably won’t meet."

Yer well that the point asking me to join a gb and fxck his wife. No not far me, too many desperate people on here who will shag a warm scarf

By *orelloCouple 14 weeks ago

Hitchin

We bash out face pics fairly quickly and ask for same in return. No point having a chat if you have no attraction

Durham /Sunderland

"We bash out face pics fairly quickly and ask for same in return. No point having a chat if you have no attraction "

By *8on33Man 14 weeks ago

winfrith

I'm with you why do they get upset surely you both want to see who you're meeting.

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 14 weeks ago

manchester

"Why do mostly couples in my experience get up set when you ask to see a face picture??

Its not fucking guess who ?"

In this instance have you messaged them first?

By *punk n gushCouple 14 weeks ago

walmer

Its not fucking guess who ?"

Apparently there's a new sex position called parcel force

You stay in all day and no one comes

By *assing Fancies xCouple 14 weeks ago

Sherwood Forest

We don't get upset, but I would consider that if a interested party that was inboxing us first would include a face pic anyway as do we when we engage first if however we are just casually chatting and having a conversation and there is no interest on our part then we don't feel the need to send a face pic even if we was asked

By *nj6969Couple 14 weeks ago

Grimsby

·

Surely got to be an attraction though

It's not initially about attraction. It's about getting comfortable with the person through chatting, aligning with mutual expectations, chemistry...,...

Perhaps most couples have dealt with time wasters and wish to exercise some discretion until they are assured before taking things further.

Fab is a black årt."

Exactly this!! X

Durham /Sunderland

Its not fucking guess who ?

In this instance have you messaged them first?"

Nope

By *endalshaggersCouple 14 weeks ago

Kendal

Exactly this.

Or it's a profile with absolutely zero photos at all - no profile picture, none uploaded at all even under "friends only" - that demand face pictures on messages.

To me if you can't be bothered and make the effort why should anyone else? ....

Mayfair

"Exactly this.

Or it's a profile with absolutely zero photos at all - no profile picture, none uploaded at all even under "friends only" - that demand face pictures on messages.

To me if you can't be bothered and make the effort why should anyone else? ...."

I'm curious to know why on earth you are gravitating towards such profiles that you have described above? Ignore them and focus on those which satisfy your curiosities or preferences. If they are messaging you, ignore them.

» Add a new message to this topic